Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 2,226 to 2,240 of 2240

Thread: MOTUC Bios & Canon Discussion (updated as bios become available)

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Here we go... and boy am I stoked to see characters that Eric and I created appear in Slamurai's one!!! Ageisha and Terror Cotta Warriors!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2019...c9ec88fd0f.jpg
    Hey ice man can you provide a pic of ageisha from what I remember she was like a female syclone. So this diabolical snakes, love that the name shows up but we do t have an explanation of who they are,
    cool Reptilax is now a character officially are these the diabolical snakes are they a new faction.
    3EFCA4EF-B7E0-4179-AED9-D0754B814030.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Hey ice man can you provide a pic of ageisha from what I remember she was like a female syclone. So this diabolical snakes, love that the name shows up but we do t have an explanation of who they are,
    cool Reptilax is now a character officially are these the diabolical snakes are they a new faction.
    3EFCA4EF-B7E0-4179-AED9-D0754B814030.jpeg
    Nah you're thinking of Su-Nami

This is Ageisha: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...02_ageisha.png

And these are the Terror-Cotta Warriors: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rrorcotta2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...cottarough.jpg
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Thanks for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

So, per the 'Each Sold Separately' podcast, the next bio that will be shown is TRU Zodac. Look forward to seeing how that story will unfold.

Wow after a 4 year break, I can't believe how this thread I started has continued on! So much fun reading - truly loved the MOTUC canon. Are we ready for a new thread for MOTU Origins!?!

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    Wow after a 4 year break, I can't believe how this thread I started has continued on! So much fun reading - truly loved the MOTUC canon. Are we ready for a new thread for MOTU Origins!?!
    Glad to see you back Patrick, let’s keep this thread updated and see what happens with origins see if they have bios

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    Years ago there was a contest put on by Mattel for fans to submit their own characters and bios (I have no idea what the "winning prize" was), and this thread reminded me of my own submission.

Would it be cool to ask people if they remember their submission and to post about it here? I remember the rules at the time stipulated that if you talked about your submissions that they would be disqualified. But who cares at this point, right? lol I'm actually curious about what people came up with to add to the lore =)

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    Patty! My old pal, welcome back! How's the kiddo? (I guess he's not such a kiddo at this point.) Origins looks pretty fantastic, doesn't it?

I've been slowly gathering the Bios released over the past couple of years, and I need to work them all into the Bio-Narrative.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Here's the video of "The New Bios of Masters of the Universe Classics" Power-Con panel. It's moderated by Tom Bryski​ with video editing by Daniel Benedict​. Eric and I take a deep dive into the creative writing process for the bios, discuss some of the challenges involved, and share some cool slides onscreen...

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

My little Hermione has an injured leg today; she woke up bawling in pain, so I took the day off. While we wait to leave for her appointment, I'm combing the site's encyclopedia and my own files for transcripts of the newer Bios I can more easily manipulate as I edit the Narrative. Progress...!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    My little Hermione has an injured leg today; she woke up bawling in pain, so I took the day off. While we wait to leave for her appointment, I'm combing the site's encyclopedia and my own files for transcripts of the newer Bios I can more easily manipulate as I edit the Narrative. Progress...!
    Sorry to hear about your little girls leg. Glad you got some free time for this though

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    So sorry to hear that Hermione hurt her leg! I hope that she is feeling a little better.
    Many best wishes and healing vibes.

Very cool that you're back at it with prepping to update the Narrative! That's awesome! I know it's a lot of work, but definitely appreciated.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    Would anybody possibly be able to direct me to a place where I can find clear pics of both of Granymyr's bios for my Bio-Bible? I have googled endlessly without any luck, lol!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    Would anybody possibly be able to direct me to a place where I can find clear pics of both of Granymyr's bios for my Bio-Bible? I have googled endlessly without any luck, lol!
    Check out Pixel Dan's reviews of both versions. They have good pictures of the bios. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uiKLRdCj80 & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56KfGPlVSX4
    I have seen what others have not seen!

Thanks for the well-wishes! Hermione’s leg is okay; she’s on crutches for a few days though.

I did get PLENTY done Friday and a bit more yesterday, so I should have an update soon (even if it’s not quite up to date).