Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar

United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Have any fellow UK fans received their Classics Stratos yet?

I ordered him they day he went on sale, as I do with all Classics, but I still haven't received mine. Ordinarily they take a while, but generally not as long as this, so I'm just curious if any others have got theirs yet?
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

I haven't got mine either...and quite frankly i'm starting to get a bit antsy....

Well, I'm from Portugal and I had buy it on Feb 17, and still no Stratos here too.

Evil Chibi Warrior super-munkyboy's Avatar
    If done by normal mail, it was 17 days usually.

Chris here...

I received my Stratos about half an hour ago!

Take care...
    Part of the "Kidult" craze long before it was a thing! : )

Same here as Chris, my Stratos just turned up at the door about 10-15 minutes ago

The packaging was the best yet with foam and paper in there to keep it safe.

On a related note, Stratos is my least favourite figure yet as I've never really been a Stratos fan, but they did a good job on him.

Bring on Squiddish Rex!

Widget

Anyone in the UK received Merman yet..?

Got my order in on the first day they were available and long since had the shipping notification - but no sign of my figure yet. I ordered Faker the previous month and whilst he did take a while, I don't remeber it taking this long....

Is anyone else in the UK still waiting from the first order date?

Thanks.

No, but then I only ordered it last week and every figure has taken over two weeks to arrive. If you ordered it from the first batch on April 15th and it hasn't shown up yet then yes there may well be a problem.

Court Magician
    I recieved mine last Saturday (02/05/09), ordered on the 15th hope this helps!

Widget
    Thanks for the info guys.. not what I wanted to hear though. Will have to see if there is anything on the MattyCollector site about chasing missing orders

Out of curiosity, what do peoples order history say for this item in findmyorder.com ? Mine says this....

Masters of the Universe® Classics
    Mer-Man® Action Figure

* Boxed Shipment
    * Track Shipment: South Amer: ****** (I asterisked out that number)
    * Quantity shipped: 2

What is with the "South Amer" on Track Shipment?! I'm in the UK!
    Last edited by Chicane-UK; May 8, 2009 at 08:03am.

I received mine last Saturday too, but as it's only six days over that (every figure i have ordered has taken 17 or 18 days) i wouldn't panic just yet. And the "south america" bit is some weird Mattel internal warehouse code that bears no relation to the destination of your package so I wouldn't worry about that.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar

matty shipping question

does anyone know how much the shipping to the uk actually costs, i can't find a concrete answer.

i got he-man and skeletor on ebay and really want hordak and was wondering if it worked out the same price would it be easier to just get one on e-bay
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

In reply to the last two posts, there is a simple explanation for Mattel using "Mail on the Move". Only companies can open an account with them, but shipping is about 25% of the price now charged by USPS and all the couriers (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.). I believe the US government just recently put a stop to most cheap international mail (at least to the UK) - I haven't yet worked out why.

If you want to purchase from ebay, bear in mind that the average price to ship a single MOTUC figure to the UK through USPS has now gone up to about $45. The other carriers are even more expensive.
    On the other hand, Mattel will ship you multiple figures for $10 using "Mail on the Move". But it will take 2-3 times as long to reach you, and anything above a single figure will be charged extra by customs (V.A.T plus a charge of 8 quid).

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

Mattel really needs to sort out that German distribution center soon!

Anyone over here seen Zodac yet? It just went through the 17 days mark so now i will panic like it's 1999.....

Nope! I reckon this week though!

Quote Originally Posted by SirBushnell View Post

If you want to purchase from ebay, bear in mind that the average price to ship a single MOTUC figure to the UK through USPS has now gone up to about $45. The other carriers are even more expensive.
    On the other hand, Mattel will ship you multiple figures for $10 using "Mail on the Move". But it will take 2-3 times as long to reach you, and anything above a single figure will be charged extra by customs (V.A.T plus a charge of 8 quid).
    really? the most i've paid for shipping is around £15, which took just over two weeks, but i would usually buy from ebay shops rather than single sellers

i will be honest, i want to got the cheaper route( who wouldn't) but i really don't trust mattel to have the problems sorted out and think the whole hordak day will be a shambles
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    really? the most i've paid for shipping is around £15, which took just over two weeks, but i would usually buy from ebay shops rather than single sellers

i will be honest, i want to got the cheaper route( who wouldn't) but i really don't trust mattel to have the problems sorted out and think the whole hordak day will be a shambles
    I know. It was about £15. Until 2 or 3 weeks ago. Have you paid that since then?

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

nope but the hordak i'm watching on ebay is only around £12 shipping, the main thing holding me back is the idea he's not out yet

Widget

Anyone in Europe not having received the reissued he-man yet?

Anyone in Europe not having received the reissued he-man yet?

Heroic Warrior

me...

...haven't received H. sofar yet...
    I'm in Holland.

*G*
    Wants: ALOT! I need: all US MOC's from the entire MOTU (classic line). 6 or 12 backs and I prefer the "NEW" -version MOC's, at least C9 or better!
    Can I dream? I sure CAN!

I have not received my re-issue He-Man and Scareglow yet. I am in Copenhagen - Denmark.

i only just got mine, late in the evening on the 24th (thursday) in the netherlands.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Im from Spain. Nothing here.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

Heroic Warrior
    I have not received my re-issue He-Man antil now!