Page 302 of 303 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303 LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 7573

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Finally got some Origins figures. He-Man, Skeletor, Orko and Beastman. They are all really great figures. The packaging is brialliant, very much like the vintage figures.

My Trap Jaw just arrived, heís possibly the most disappointing so far.
    The sculpt is really Ďsoftí, I feel like heís lacking defined detail especially in his face and the belt skull.
    The weapons feel quite brittle, attaching them to the belt felt like it could result in the clips breaking off if you werenít careful. And his legs are particularly thin/small!
    On the plus side, much like the others the bright colours really pop.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    My Trap Jaw just arrived, heís possibly the most disappointing so far.
    The sculpt is really Ďsoftí, I feel like heís lacking defined detail especially in his face and the belt skull.
    The weapons feel quite brittle, attaching them to the belt felt like it could result in the clips breaking off if you werenít careful. And his legs are particularly thin/small!
    On the plus side, much like the others the bright colours really pop.
    Agreed on the weapons, for all the claims about these being for kids, they'd break in no time!

Widget
    As kids toys, Trap-Jaw's weapons & the belt clips, Scareglow's cape neck strap are clearly destined to break in no time at all

SkySled turned up from Amazon yesterday, I'll open it up over the weekend, I've never been interested in things that aren't figures so I'm not sure if I'll get any others in the line.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    SkySled turned up from Amazon yesterday, I'll open it up over the weekend, I've never been interested in things that aren't figures so I'm not sure if I'll get any others in the line.
    I'm really impressed with Sky Sled. It's better than the MOTUC version.

Broadly pleased with the figures, although the wrist pins aren't robust enough. I've had one faulty Trap Jaw (mis-mould on the mechanical arm which prevents articulation).

The Man-at-Arms I've just opened needed the hairdryer treatment to get the elbow joints to move.

The female figures' weapons are the same thickness as the male figures' weapons and therefore don't fit their smaller hands properly.

And I have no idea why Mattel sees fit to wrap up all the accessories so tightly in bags and then seal them with so much tape. They're meant to be easy for kids to open!

But, on balance, I like this new line thus far.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Does anyone know when Comics and Cocktails will get their snake mountain orders? Is it going to be January like the USA EE orders?

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I'm really impressed with Sky Sled. It's better than the MOTUC version.

Broadly pleased with the figures, although the wrist pins aren't robust enough. I've had one faulty Trap Jaw (mis-mould on the mechanical arm which prevents articulation).

The Man-at-Arms I've just opened needed the hairdryer treatment to get the elbow joints to move.

The female figures' weapons are the same thickness as the male figures' weapons and therefore don't fit their smaller hands properly.

And I have no idea why Mattel sees fit to wrap up all the accessories so tightly in bags and then seal them with so much tape. They're meant to be easy for kids to open!

But, on balance, I like this new line thus far.

Agree about the weapons in those bags! they're really difficult to open! I was quite happy that price Adam came with a full power sword. But i was let down that the hilt was too big to actually fit in his hand! I assume this is the same mold as the one used on the SDCC version that people complained about. I'm really hoping the deluxe HM and Skelly have the opposite half swords so we can get a complete sword for each of them for a half and half sword just looks stupid to me (even when i were a kid, I hated it cos in the cartoon there was just 1 sword)

the quality control in general, isn't amazing on these figures - my he-man's hair was slightly misplaced so there's a hole on one side of his head. I did notice that price adam's hair is slightly darker though so I did a head swap. He-man's hair sure is going to make sure he's seen when he's jogging in the winter months, that's for sure. The paint on my skelly's face is a bit sloppy but it's not terrible (at least it's not like on some classics ones where his face is almost entirely green).

I'm just wondering if we'll ever see them appear in home bargains/B&M Bargains once they start showing up on the high street next year?

Has anyone been able to get hold of the WWE ones? I really want a few of them but they just seem impossible to get without paying silly money for them)

Quote Originally Posted by Fneh View Post
    I'm just wondering if we'll ever see them appear in home bargains/B&M Bargains once they start showing up on the high street next year?
    Word has it they're exclusive to Toymaster:

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Word has it they're exclusive to Toymaster:

I'm wondering if that'll be like how they're exclusive to Walmart for 2020 and once the castle is released, they'll start showing up elsewhere. Can't even remember the last time i saw a toymaster store. It's all Smyths around here!

E1669781-740D-4FB1-9AA2-56C631D7E4E3.jpeg

Toymaster in Leigh Lancashire (my childhood store from the 80s) is where I picked these up from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Law83 View Post
    E1669781-740D-4FB1-9AA2-56C631D7E4E3.jpeg

Toymaster in Leigh Lancashire (my childhood store from the 80s) is where I picked these up from today.
    Where abouts in Leigh is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    Where abouts in Leigh is this?
    Itís in the town center itís been there easy over 30 years. Itís down a side street not far away from the McDonalds and what used to be Woolworths. Slik St itís on.

Itís in the town center itís been there easy over 30 years. Itís down a side street not far away from the McDonalds and what used to be Woolworths. Slik St itís on.
    Iíll have to have a look

Heroic Warrior
    Picked up She-Ra, Roboto and Zodac from Midco Toys in Burton-upon-Trent this morning. Asked if they had Mer-Man as well and they said no, the case assortment only had those three in. Also asked if they might have him at Toy Planet in Derby, but they said no on that as well, same stock.

Widget
    Does anyone know when Comics and Cocktails will get their snake mountain orders? Is it going to be January like the USA EE orders?
    Spoke with them on email few days ago and they say they are in contact with super 7 waiting on more details... not holding out for pre-Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Krystoff View Post
    Spoke with them on email few days ago and they say they are in contact with super 7 waiting on more details... not holding out for pre-Xmas
    Thanks appreciate that. Shame but worth the wait at least.

Kapow Toys have Trap Jaw and Man-E-Faces along with He-Man, Skeletor and the Sky Sled.

I got Origins Skeletor, Trap Jaw, Man-E-Faces, Man-At-Arms and another He-Man, mainly so I can do this.
    393A288C-A585-43A5-B539-95EEDC0E799D.jpg
    Which I think looks pretty decent.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Forbidden Planet Birmingham have lots of MOTUO figures in. I picked up Zodac, She-Ra, Roboto and Mer-Man on Friday. They had all the figures including Battle Cat and the Jet Sled. The only figure missing or sold out was Skeletor.

The guy who works there said they were selling quickly.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Thatís good to know, I got Scareglow in the post the other day, iíll open him sometime in the week.

Heroic Warrior
    Snake Mountain arrived today from S.P.A.C.E. All parts present and in good condition.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Kapow Toys have Snake Mountain up for order.

Does anyone have any news on the comics and cocktails orders?

Thanks

Snake Mountain

hey Guys - I have emailed Comics and cocktails a few times now too over the last week and they are not responding to any questions about snake mountain... is anyone else waiting on them?? I saw Kapow and eBay have had some too...

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for any response from them too!

- - - Updated - - -

Kapow Toys have Snake Mountain up for order.

Does anyone have any news on the comics and cocktails orders?

Thanks
    Have contacted, but they aren't talking about it, or responding
    Last edited by thatbloodymikey; January 13, 2021 at 11:17am.

Came here to ask the same question about Comics and Cocktails and Snake Mountain.
    Given Covid and Brexit I'm willing to give them a bit leeway, but it would be nice to hear some news.