Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303
Results 7,551 to 7,573 of 7573

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Came here to ask the same question about Comics and Cocktails and Snake Mountain.
    Given Covid and Brexit I'm willing to give them a bit leeway, but it would be nice to hear some news.
    They replied to me they are on the way and they hoping they are here by end of February or sooner and will be in touch when they are. Great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Law83 View Post
    They replied to me they are on the way and they hoping they are here by end of February or sooner and will be in touch when they are. Great news.
    Brilliant. Thanks for posting that.

Hmmm.... I'd like to know How Kappow and other UK sellers have them in stock now and C & C is yet to get in. Id rather them be up front now, just in case we are let down and can't get one after other UK stockists of it right now, sell out.
    They replied and made reference to posting online, and said they would rather contact direct than posting about it online... but its due to the lack of response, why I finally did after a few weeks of trying to get a reply, so they must be aware of this thread.
    Last edited by thatbloodymikey; January 17, 2021 at 02:40pm.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Thanks, also waiting on C&C for Snake M
    I'm thinking maybe Kapow and others placed their orders with Super7 just before C&C did, we know they were sending orders from the factory out in batches so that would explain why some companies have it and others dont

in the uk!

smyths toystore have origins he man and skeletor in stock on their website for home delivery.
    just ordered 1 of each @ £15 each so £19+ = free delivery!

no other characters available yet.......
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin

Forbidden Planet have flocked panthor and the keldor\kronis set up for preorder, Im not sure panthor is worth 60 quid though.

Any news of the Mini's or Hot Wheels in the UK?
    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Pictures of Hordak up on Smyths, which Id not seen before.
    https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...re/p/193869006

I got an update on Snake Mountain and the new Origins figures fron C+C yesterday, heres what that had to say on the matter.
    Happy New Year and so sorry for the delayed reply.

Snake mountain is on the way. I have seen some other places have had them or also have them on the way. However, after speaking with Super7 last year it was quite apparent that we have quite possibly ordered more than anywhere else in the UK so logistically speaking it hasn't been just a case of throwing them on a plane and job done like normal. These are having to come over to us from the USA by sea freight hence the delays. Although they were ready to go mid December it has been difficult to arrange over the Xmas and New Year period with COVID and brexit rules to go by...we now have an arrival date at UK port as the 20th February, so hoping they will be cleared arrive with is not long after this. We will be sending out emails to everyone regarding more specifics and final payments if applicable very soon

As for the MOTU lines we do have ETAs on site and have already received quite a few. Of course these are always subject to change but have been checking regularly for any change to update if necessary....Again I have noticed that some various lines have been popping up elsewhere but it depends how these have been order...for example assortments will often arrive prior to sold case characters. Hope this helps.

Can anyone remember how much we have to pay to Comics and Cocktails for Snake Mountain?

I've looked through all my emails from them, but all my invoices are for the deposit not the full amount.
    I ordered it on 25th May 2019 (wow, that was a long time ago!) and paid a deposit of 75.

Normally deposits with Comics and Cocktails are 10%. So I assume the original price was 750 and I've got a bill for 675 coming.
    Can anyone corroborate that?

Thanks!

Can anyone remember how much we have to pay to Comics and Cocktails for Snake Mountain?

I've looked through all my emails from them, but all my invoices are for the deposit not the full amount.
    I ordered it on 25th May 2019 (wow, that was a long time ago!) and paid a deposit of 75.

Normally deposits with Comics and Cocktails are 10%. So I assume the original price was 750 and I've got a bill for 675 coming.

Thanks!
    I remember it being around 750ish.

Still no news from Comics and Cocktails... argh

Thanks!
    Its definitely 665 as Ive had it written down in my bills to pay for months

Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodymikey View Post
    Still no news from Comics and Cocktails... argh
    See skeletorous's post above. C&C arnt expecting their shipment to arrive in the UK until 20th Feb.
    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    I remember it being around 750ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Law83 View Post
    It’s definitely £665 as I’ve had it written down in my bills to pay for months
    Thanks both. Fingers crossed this is the month we actually pay for it.
    I should really give some thought to where it's going to go...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks both. Fingers crossed this is the month we actually pay for it.
    I should really give some thought to where it's going to go...
    Well, I spoke too soon!

Did everyone else get the email from Comics and Cocktails?
    Snake Mountain should arrive in the UK on 14th March and ship out to us a few days later.

Yup got my email yesterday, hopefully a few days after March 14th

Ram Man and Clamp Champ are currently on Amazon for 18 quid if anyone is after them, I got Mer Man and Zodac as well as the Bray Wyatt figures today.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Ram Man and Clamp Champ are currently on Amazon for 18 quid if anyone is after them, I got Mer Man and Zodac as well as the Bray Wyatt figures today.
    Thanks, preordered Clamp Champ. Leaving Ram Man for now, I'm waiting to see if they do a cardback orange/brown version down the road. That's always been my favourite.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Widget
    Jumped on this line later than most, but just had wave 3 delivered so i'm complete for all standard carded figures, need to grab Battle Cat and Sky Sled now.

Anyone heard from their Comics and Cocktails snake mountain orders yet? ive seen more people getting them... Why are C & C the last to deliver?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Stratos, Hordak, Ninjor, Tri-Klops, He-Man, Skeletor and Battle Cat are all in stock on Smyths website for home delivery.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodymikey View Post
    Anyone heard from their Comics and Cocktails snake mountain orders yet? ive seen more people getting them... Why are C & C the last to deliver?
    I had this updated from Comics and Cocktails on 1st February:

========================

Hey Everyone!

We just wanted to give you an initial update on your inbound Snake Mountain!! 😊

Firstly reassurance, your order is safe, paid for and on the way! For any concerned around pricing, this will still be at the original price you pre-ordered at also 😊 The massive sets were marked as prepped and ready for shipment to us from the USA in late December.

The beastly size of the Snake Mountain shipment requires us to use sea freight which has frustratingly been subject thus far to a couple of delays, naturally COVID and the Xmas Holiday period have been major factors in how they affect port staffing Stateside as well as over here, but weve been making plenty nuisance of ourselves chasing up the current status daily.

We were initially hoping for a Mid Feb landing of all Snake Mountains, sadly given the above the current ETA is due in UK port on March 14th, we have also booked 2 slots for sea freighting of our containers in hope of eliminating any chance of further port delays/cancellations, during the frustrating lockdown/ quarantine periods.

We would kindly ask you to allow a couple days from the above date only for customs clearance and travel from UK port to ourselves on arrival, we have zero intention of storing this kind of volume and will be labelling and sending them to you immediately on their arrival to us 😊

If any of the above changes for any reason we will inform you immediately, as soon as we have all of the final detail including the confirmed departure from US port, we will be sending out final invoices and payment instructions, so in the meantime, relax, maybe throw out some furniture to make room and we look forward to making this crazy set a part of your collection (and our own!) 😊

All our love

Comics and Cocktails

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Stratos, Hordak, Ninjor, Tri-Klops, He-Man, Skeletor and Battle Cat are all in stock on Smyths website for home delivery.
    Thanks for the information.

I ordered Tri-Klops and Hordak (will get the other two in the wave from BBTS as I want a mini comic with words) and they came very well packed in a big box. Both cards good condition. Going to have Hordak as the only MOC Im gonna have in this line.