Page 309 of 310 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310 LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 7741

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Picked up Revelations Faker in Forbidden Planet London - got the last one on the shelf just before it shut so I'd call that in the nick of time.

And Toysarama have just listed the Wave 3 lot as being in stock next week so that's my worries about getting them eased.

Faker is surprisingly impressive, I really like this version even if it is a Terminator ripoff - seems appropriate that an Arnie homage would eventually find its way into this Franchise.

Picked up wave 2, He-Man and Evil Lyn Masterverse figures today from Smyths for 14.99 each, very happy.

Didnít see any of the Jitsu wave of Origins though, weíre they on sale too or full price?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

I think they were 18 quid each when I picked them up, the new Stratos was when I got one on friday.

They also had a bunch of Origins He-Man and Skeletor in my local B&M for 15 quid each, they were the new head versions as well, being B&M though I'm not sure if they'll get any others in.
    Last edited by felgekarp; November 17, 2021 at 08:50am.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I think they were 18 quid each when I picked them up, the new Stratos was when I got one on friday.

They also had a bunch of Origins He-Man and Skeletor in my local B&M for 15 quid each, they were the new head versions as well, being B&M though I'm not sure if they'll get any others in.
    That's not a very good sign Usually once toys turn up at B&M it means the toys are being discontinued...
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    That's not a very good sign Usually once toys turn up at B&M it means the toys are being discontinued...
    Have you got some examples because I canít say iíve seen anything like that at the ones I go to, theyíve had mcfarlane and mego stuff in recently, as well as wrestling figs, some of the recent bendem ones and fortnite stuff, admittedly the 6 inch jazwares figures are stopping but theyíve had them in for a while, they even have exclusive Dr Who figures.

I remember B&M back in the day got import Turtles figures in (itís how I found they out they were called Ninja).

Are the Origins figures in B&M on US cards?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    B&M stock new toys now, latest Lego sets etc.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Law83 View Post
    I remember B&M back in the day got import Turtles figures in (itís how I found they out they were called Ninja).

Are the Origins figures in B&M on US cards?
    I didnít pay too much attention to the cards, sorry.

Kapow Toys in the UK have the Masterverse figures for £13.95 and £14.95.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Kapow Toys in the UK have the Masterverse figures for £13.95 and £14.95.
    Saw that - matching Smyth's price. Kind of worrying for the Longevity of this Line in the UK when Kapow didn't even put Wave 2 up for pre-order but are dumping it straight into their Sale - doesn't inspire confidence they will continue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing68 View Post
    Saw that - matching Smyth's price. Kind of worrying for the Longevity of this Line in the UK when Kapow didn't even put Wave 2 up for pre-order but are dumping it straight into their Sale - doesn't inspire confidence they will continue with it.
    Not really. I think the overall reception of the Revelations cartoon hasn't helped create demand for the figures. Maybe things will change after part 2.
    Hopefully there will be more interest in the newer waves.
    Also Kapow have been having a pretty big sale on pretty much every line they sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing68 View Post
    I guess the Smyths sale put them in a difficult position because people arenít going to buy wave 2 full price if theyíre available cheaper elsewhere.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Yeah, not much point trying to hold a £24.99 price point when Smyths have massively undercut it - although Star Action Figures are giving it a go........

Toysarama and Comics and Cocktails have them at full price or thereabouts as well still. I don't really think this is any sign that the lines going under already.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Toysarama and Comics and Cocktails have them at full price or thereabouts as well still. I don't really think this is any sign that the lines going under already.
    If anything Masterverse has been a lot easier to get at retail than Origins.

They had some of the masterverse figures for 12 quid in Smyths today so I picked up evil lyn and teela.

Mysteries of Greyskull arrived today when I expected it to be posted in a couple of week so that's a bonus

Just had Revelation Scareglow and Fisto turn up from Toysarama - more great figures. Wish I'd ordered the other two from this Wave from them, doesn't seem like they are going to turn up in Smyth's any time before next month at least.

I might pick up all 4 from the new wave, I'm not that fussed about Andra but I like the helmeted head she comes with. I did get my Grayskull pack from Mattel the other day, I've not got round to opening it yet though.

Has anyone ordered the Battlefield Warriors pack? I have one on order from Kapow Toys.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Has anyone heard anything from Comics and Cocktails regarding the Revelation Battle Cat? Still waiting for mine.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Has anyone heard anything from Comics and Cocktails regarding the Revelation Battle Cat? Still waiting for mine.
    I got my Battle Cat from them back in October, so maybe you're waiting for them to refresh their stock?

They don't seem the speediest when it comes to getting the new product in; I'm still waiting on my Wave 2 pre-orders.
    Although I did pay for Faker over the weekend (and Thundercats Classics Wave 3!), so at least they're on the way.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Been waiting too, but they finally sent me notification of posting yesterday
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Big Bad Toy Store let me know a couple of days ago that the Power Con Secrets of Grayskull set is now being processed.
    So hopefully that'll be on the way in the next few days.

And Masterverse Revelations Faker arrived this afternoon.
    He's quite cool for what he is. I think I'll display him with the robotic face to make him stand apart from the other Fakers on my shelf.
    Not sure if he looks better with or without armour.

I do have to question the value of releasing this as a deluxe figure.
    Repaints of two He-Man heads and a repaint of Skeletor's armour doesn't strike me as worth the extra £10.

The deluxe Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, and Savage He-Man/Orko sets look as though they'll be better value (whenever we get them).

Did you get one with the metallic looking armour?