Page 310 of 313 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 7812

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    My Revelation Battle Cat and Faker finally shipped from C&C

Also Birmingham Forbidden Planet has a huge amount of Wave 2 Revelation, Faker, Battle Cat and Wave 1 recently put out. Was quite the site, as was the Origins display, including Wind Raider and Castle Grayskull. The Revelation figures are £25, will be interesting to see if they shift at this price, going forward. The reduced figures in my local Smyths are nearly gone.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Did you get one with the metallic looking armour?
    There are different versions of the Masterverse Faker?
    The orange armour I have is a shiny and vaguely metallic-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    There are different versions of the Masterverse Faker?
    The orange armour I have is a shiny and vaguely metallic-looking.
    Yes the initial run had flat orange armor, then figures with a metallic finish armor started showing up. You have the metallic version.

Well, that passed me by.

Glad I got the metallic one then.
    That's the one I would have tried to get if I'd have known there was a choice.

Nice, I haven't got one yet but I don't know with ordering on line whether it would be the original or the updated version, some of the UK places I've seen I think have only got him in recently so it may be the newer one.

Just got 3 more Origins figures from BBTS bringing me up to date (started collecting in August this year):

Mosquitor is amazing, the proportions don’t look off IRL.
    Likewise with Battle Armour He-Man. I got an identical second right hand with mine.
    Stinkor smells of burned plastic. I wasn’t keen on getting a smelly figure and of course I get one that stinks.
    Last edited by Fandabidozi; December 16, 2021 at 08:39am.
    ORIGINS Wishlist: Bow & Kowl, Shadow Weaver, Catra, Swift Wind, Cringer, Kobra Khan, Slime Pit He-Man, Talon Fighter & Point Dread, and Snake Mountain.

I asked Comics and Cocktails why they haven't got Scare Glow up for pre-order when they have the rest of Wave 3 of Masterverse.

They replied that Scare Glow is only available in significantly reduced numbers compared to the other Wave 3 figures.
    So he hasn't been offered as a pre-order because they don't know how many they're going to get before they arrive.

Not sure if that's just something affecting C&C or all retailers.
    Forbidden Planet have him up for pre-order last time I checked.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the Mattel Creations exclusive and the retail releae of Scare Glow?
    Is it just that the retail release has less accessories, or is there some sort of deco change going on?

Does anyone know what the difference is between the Mattel Creations exclusive and the retail releae of Scare Glow? Is it just that the retail release has less accessories, or is there some sort of deco change going on?

The head and bones are yellowish on the retail version vs. the bright green on the exclusive. Also on the retail release the halberd is solid green with no paint apps and the cape does not have a wire. I also believe the retail version does not come with the power sword. And of course there is the standard packaging vs. the awesome light up box.
    Last edited by depp76; December 17, 2021 at 09:39am.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    The head and bones are yellowish on the retail version vs. the bright green on the exclusive. Also on the retail release the halberd is solid green with no paint apps and the cape does not have a wire. I also believe the retail version does not come with the power sword. And of course there is the standard packaging vs. the awesome light up box.
    Thanks. I've got the exclusive, I'm not sure there's enough of a difference to tempt me to get the retail release.
    I'm trying not to go down the rabbit hole with Masterverse in the same way I did with Classics.
    It's probably a vain hope.

Thanks. I've got the exclusive, I'm not sure there's enough of a difference to tempt me to get the retail release.
    I'm trying not to go down the rabbit hole with Masterverse in the same way I did with Classics.
    It's probably a vain hope.
    YW. If you're gonna own one version the exclusive is definitely the one to have. I don't see the need in owning both unless you just really want him with a yellow head and bones as well. Otherwise everything else is less special as far as the cape, weapons, and packaging.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandabidozi View Post
    Just got 3 more Origins figures from BBTS bringing me up to date (started collecting in August this year):

Mosquitor is amazing, the proportions donít look off IRL.
    Likewise with Battle Armour He-Man. I got an identical second right hand with mine.
    Stinkor smells of burned plastic. I wasnít keen on getting a smelly figure and of course I get one that stinks.
    Glad to hear Mosquitor is good. I've got him on pre-order with Props&Replicas.

Hi all btw, I'm new to these forums and am collecting Origins, some revelations and also Classics (when I can get my hands on them on eBay!)

Amazon have Revelation Stinkor up for order available 4th Jan but none of the others, I'm wondering if that rumour on limited availability on some figures is going to turn out to be annoyingly true.

The Power Con Mysteries of Grayskull set I ordered from the BBTS arrived this afternoon.

I decided to pick up Origins toys that weren't released in Classics. I only have the Land Shark so far, so this is my first figure.
    It's pretty cool for what it is, a bit too loose about the knees to stand up properly but looks the part.
    Doesn't really make me want to rush out and get any other Origins figures, though.

I mainly got the set for the Spirit of Grayskull, which is somewhat underwhelming in hand.
    Not sure why they decided to cast it in green rather than a smokey grey.

Although I will say that it's such a bright green that stands out much better on the Classics Castle Grayskull than the Origins one.

Amazon delivered Revelation Stinkor and Scareglow so now I've got a bit more confidence ordering the Deluxe Tri-Klops from them.

Strange that Fisto and Andra still aren't available but two down is better than none.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing68 View Post
    Amazon delivered Revelation Stinkor and Scareglow so now I've got a bit more confidence ordering the Deluxe Tri-Klops from them.

Strange that Fisto and Andra still aren't available but two down is better than none.
    Mina arrived today as well, Iím liking both of these.

Origins Stridor is in stock on Smyths website if anyone wants one
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

My Masterverse Tri-Klops arrived from Amazon today.

Have to say, he's pretty cool. I even like the soft goods.
    I've plenty of representations of classic Tri-Klops on the shelf, so this one will be displayed in his Revelations robes.

He uses shoulders I haven't seen before in the line.
    They've got golden discs sculpted into them. Was that a thing from the cartoon that I missed?
    They're hidden by both the outfits he comes with, so I wonder if these are maybe Trap Jaw's shoulders and it made sense to run them for Tri-Klops at the same time?

Got Tri-Klops from Amazon too - he's always been one of my favourite characters so no surprise I really like this version.

The Shoulders (and the lines marked into the rest of the arms and backs of his hands) are odd and don't remember them being like this on the show, but I'll give it a rewatch and see if they were there and I just didn't notice.

Considering his role in the Tech-Cult maybe they make sense but as this is mostly a re-use of the He-Man body it seems a bit strange they did new arms like this.

Anyway he was expensive, and I'll be dumping the robes and the spare head/hands on an extra He-Man body and forgetting about them, but I'm well pleased I got one. Heresy or not I think I even prefer it to the Classics.

Looking forward to Trap-Jaw now......if we can actually get him over here of course.

Just got in and found Tri-Klops in the porch, happy days! Didn't expect him until next week.

The cybernetic circles on his shoulders can be seen on the following Art sheet from the show.

revelationtriklops.png

That's interesting, thanks!
    I guess the deluxe price point let them go for retooled shoulders.

Picked up Stridor from Smyths this past Thursday. Pretty much all they had for Origins apart from multiples of He-Man and Skeletor.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

My retail version of Masterverse Scareglow arrived today from Amazon.
    Sadly he arrived with two left feet. As it's Amazon I'll probably try and get a replacement.

I think i like his colours better than the Mattel Creations version.

And the Masterverse Wave 4 Teela (the classic look) is up for preorder now on Amazon UK.
    Not the cheapest option, but the only preorder for it I've seen so far.

Thanks for that, just ordered Teela. Strange that you can't find her listing through the MOTU store or listings, you have to search for her individually.

Even stranger that none of the other figures from Wave 4 are available yet. But then Andra and Fisto also weren't available on Amazon when Scareglow and Stinky were so there's not much consistency going on with this Line from Wave 2 onwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Revelation MerMan is now up for order on Amazon.co.uk . Release date of March 22nd.

Still odd that we are getting some and not other figures from the Wave Assortments.

I bought wave 1 but never followed up with the others as it looked like there may have been a chance we weren't guaranteed to get the others, I think now is the time to go ahead and jump in and catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing68 View Post
    Revelation MerMan is now up for order on Amazon.co.uk . Release date of March 22nd.

Still odd that we are getting some and not other figures from the Wave Assortments.
    Brilliant, thanks.

Between Amazon and Comics & Cocktails I now have pre-orders in for all the remaining figures that were revealed at Power-Con... except for King Grayskull and Trap Jaw. But I don't think either of those have popped up anywhere yet have they?

Does anyone else thing it's odd that we haven't had a sniff of any further reveals in the last five months?
    Could Mattel be done with Masterverse?

It should have been New York Toy Fair this coming weekend.
    If we don't see any new product for the line in the next couple of weeks I'm going to start to worry.