Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 2,876 to 2,894 of 2894

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Those aren't repaints, Dark Troopers are a totally separate character in the series. Hordak even said so, somewhere, I think. maybe?

Besides if Star Wars and G. I. Joe can have a variety of troops so can the Evil Horde. Even the Decepticons have their Seeker Air Troops.

Also I am joking if anyone hasn't gotten it by now.

Still I wouldn't mind a pair of these for myself also.
    He repainted the heads, not a true mix and match, but I have lots of slightly painted Mix&Match stuff in this thread tooooo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Call the cops on me for posting repaints in the M&M thread, they won’t take me alive!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...95ed0fd76c.jpg
    Great job, I wish the set came with heads like this for more choices.

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    I am in need of Prahvus's right forearm.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

Speaking of slightly painted... the only thing painted here was the armor. A jumbo sized no-prize if you can identify it.

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Speaking of slightly painted... the only thing painted here was the armor. A jumbo sized no-prize if you can identify it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ddc942b4aa.jpg
    That has got to be the Horde Roomba Soldier: Evil Robotic Vacuum who keeps the Fright Zone Clean. He slides back and forth on Hordak's carpet, bumping into walls, and scaring the house pets(Imp). Can be stopped by dropping a penny on the floor and it gets stuck in his cleaning brushes.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    That has got to be the Horde Roomba Soldier: Evil Robotic Vacuum who keeps the Fright Zone Clean. He slides back and forth on Hordak's carpet, bumping into walls, and scaring the house pets(Imp). Can be stopped by dropping a penny on the floor and it gets stuck in his cleaning brushes.
    Hah! I love it.

I just realized that we may need a new thread come next year?...Maybe even a new sub-forum just for the new origins figures…Hmmm.

Regardless, love this topic and these pics, so keep it up!!

And I’m sure some have also realized the even more mix-and-match potential/opportunities the origins line will offer, even more than the classics line, and possibly more akin to the original line...(i.e. arm-swapping, and further, figures like modulok and multibot)?

Btw, “Classics forever!” yes, ...however the “Origins” line too, looks to be fantastic and I personally cannot wait for it to arrive ‘on shelves/hanging from pegs’!!! ❤️ Long live MOTU!!!!
    – No comment.

Great point, Neutro. It looks as though WWE (and maybe Origins) will occasionally borrow parts from MOTUC, too, so that'll increase the usefulness in this department!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Hello all
    I am looking for some suggestions for a head swap to snake armor heman to make a unique figure instead of another heman variation

I appreciate the help

Quote Originally Posted by dzathamza View Post
    Hello all
    I am looking for some suggestions for a head swap to snake armor heman to make a unique figure instead of another heman variation

I appreciate the help
    If you can't find a MOTUC head that works, a lot of Mattel's wrestling figures have heads that are compatible with MOTUC figures.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Hello all

I appreciate the help
    If you want a King Grayskull variation, his head looks great on this body.

Hello all

I appreciate the help
    You can also use He-Ro II head:

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for all the suggestions thus far on a new head for Snake Armor He-Man to make a "new character".
    I am consider these but would really like for this to feel like a complete new person as I am planning to cover the iron cross with either a red or green stone.
    Any suggestions for possible a WWE or DCUC head that would work - I am also open to a completely helmeted head like a knight or something as long as the silver/gray color matches the armor.
    Thanks again guys

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Thanks for all the suggestions thus far on a new head for Snake Armor He-Man to make a "new character".
    I am consider these but would really like for this to feel like a complete new person as I am planning to cover the iron cross with either a red or green stone.
    Any suggestions for possible a WWE or DCUC head that would work - I am also open to a completely helmeted head like a knight or something as long as the silver/gray color matches the armor.
    Thanks again guys
    Have you tried Plastic Curves Customs? They seem to have good options for original heads, which give us great opportunities for original figures. I'm gonna try one of those for a Plundor's body. Prices seem fair, also.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Hello all

I appreciate the help
    General Sunder's head looks pretty good on SA He-man!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I really like the Sundar idea. Now if I can just paint it to get the right silver color to match the SA He-Man armor

Thanks again guys

I'd recommend Darius, it's a pretty cheap figure with some great details and he looks really grisled and battle worn

- - - Updated - - -

I love kitbashing motu. I'm working on an ice army of henchmen for Icer (I love translucent plastic), and underrated characters where you can create a backstory like Sky High and Tank Top
    Attached Images Attached Images
    God I hate Stratos.

Thanks again guys
    I like to use the alternate heads I dont use as often as I can. Quite often they feel like completely unique characters.

I think you should use the Bow head with the circlet. Maybe repaint the hair. If you are like most of us, you used the standard Bow head if you have him.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    I just realized that we may need a new thread come next year?...Maybe even a new sub-forum just for the new origins figures…Hmmm.

Regardless, love this topic and these pics, so keep it up!!

And I’m sure some have also realized the even more mix-and-match potential/opportunities the origins line will offer, even more than the classics line, and possibly more akin to the original line...(i.e. arm-swapping, and further, figures like modulok and multibot)?

Btw, “Classics forever!” yes, ...however the “Origins” line too, looks to be fantastic and I personally cannot wait for it to arrive ‘on shelves/hanging from pegs’!!! Long live MOTU!!!!
    Yeah that crap deserves it's own thread. I honestly don't want to see that stuff in this thread lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by unclassified; May 17, 2020 at 04:02pm.

I’m sure there’s a more mature way to express that feeling...

My daughter pooped the 200X Whiplash head into a Horde Trooper body to make her own version of Regalio from SRATPOP. We have a General asunder head with the crest shaved off we might use as Kyle.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy