View Poll Results: Disney Or Looney Tunes?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disney!

27 46.55%
  • Looney Tunes!

29 50.00%
  • I Don't Like Either!

2 3.45%
  • Dreamworks(Shrek, Kung-Fu Panda)!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Or Looney Tunes?

Looney Tunes are just classic. They are probably the funniest cartoons out there in my honest opinion. It's amazing, but they seem to hold up well after all these years and watching them as an adult. Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn and co, and Wile e coyote are always fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Orakk View Post
    Looney Tunes are just classic. They are probably the funniest cartoons out there in my honest opinion. It's amazing, but they seem to hold up well after all these years and watching them as an adult. Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn and co, and Wile e coyote are always fun to watch.
    I couldn't agree more.
    SUPERHEMANMIKE

"It tasted good..." - Gwildor

Heroic Warrior
    Loony tunes for me all the way.... kinda hate all things disney...
    nope

Has to be Disney I love alot of there classic animated films.

This one's easy- Disney. Disney invented the animated feature and revolutionized animation. LT is what it is because of Disney's influence. Disney has a huge list of great classic animated movies, some of the best movies ever, and some of the most enduring movies of all time. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937), Pinocchio (1940), Fantasia (1940), Dumbo (1941), Bambi (1942). People still love those movies and look at how old they are. That doesn't even count modern classics like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Lion King. And what about all the great stuff in between?

Disney has won 26 academy awards, Looney Tunes-5.

Looney Tunes does have some of the most brilliant animated shorts ever, but what have they done feature-wise? Space Jam? Looney Tunes are great, but this one's no contest.

I have to go with Disney hands down. They have some of my favorite films in Beauty & the Beast and Aladdin and some of my favorite shows as well in DuckTales and Gummi Bears.