Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor: WB Movie Designs On Facebook

I went to the link & cant find the pictures everyone is talking bout. Can someone put up the link to She-Ra plz?
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    I went to the link & cant find the pictures everyone is talking bout. Can someone put up the link to She-Ra plz?
    Me too. All I see are 200x cartoon fan art for Frosta, Shadow Weaver, Catra, etc, plus the Catra second page with Adora figure, Catra custom, etc....no movie images.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    and that flickr group is full of others art. yeah i really doubt he was a designer for the film
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

The guy doesnt even have an IMDB page.
    Brings doom to MOTUC with cel accuracy.

Maybe Mattel or WB requested he take the pictures down if he was infact someone officially connected to the movie as they would still own the content even if the film was not going to be produced. He even has some of my art there. I too would like to see these images if anyone saved them when they were originally posted on face book, perticularly She-Ra & Evil-Lyn.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    guys he has art by posters from here in the same group. if this guy is a concept artist for the film, then i've got a photography showing in the tate modern
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    and that flickr group is full of others art. yeah i really doubt he was a designer for the film
    The guy has other peoples' art under his flickr account because he's a fan of those pieces and is posting them in a complimentary way on the Matty Facebook page. He's not taking credit for them.

He took down his movie art, because of some of the comments.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Now I REALLY want to see what this was about!

Surely, someone had to have saved the pics before they were taken down? Anyone?

Eh shucks... Why can't we just ASK HIM to come on down here, and please, please show off his pictures once more?

Even if it's just fan-art, all will be forgiven and the .org may very well have gained yet another great fan-artist. Come on .orgers on Facebook... make it happen. Send some nice letters of invitation for him.

I think it could work.

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vazqjose View Post
    remember that loser that runs supershadow.com? now it seems motu has its own
    HA!! You mean the guy who claims to be a "friend" of George Lucas, constantly whines about the prequels and posted the entire synopsis to Revenge of the Sith on his site about a year before the film even got released?? That guy should be shot, seriously. I went to his site a few times and the site itself more or less seems like a propaganda piece telling how supposedly great this super shadow person is and his hatred of the prequels. Pompas ass describes him perfectly.

Now, as for the art, all I saw was a bunch of fan art and didn't bother searching for the "movie" concepts. The guy was more than likely just trying to get attention from the MOTU fan community.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

anyone have these sketches?
    I remember I had seen this.
    beyond these sketches were a bit rustic and this was not official, I liked a lot, especially sorceress.

G'ah! I wish I saw this earlier. I'm really curious about the Sorceress and Evil-Lyn because of the Bob Mackie comments. They were probably gorgeous. Mackie's a genious!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Are either of you friends with Stuart on Facebook? That's who did the designs. They're under his "My Design Work" photos section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Are either of you friends with Stuart on Facebook? That's who did the designs. They're under his "My Design Work" photos section.
    Oh, I know who you're talking about! He's really cool. We've chatted a few times, but we're not FB buddies.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

i found it ( i think) , it was not like I remembered but I like them anyway.

Last edited by heavy-eternium; May 25, 2011 at 05:56pm.