Thread: Green Goddess MOTUC recolor

Movie mayhem!

Green Goddess MOTUC recolor

Ok... so... I wish the green goddess colors matched up a little bit more with the amazing Baena picture. When shee comes i'd like her to look more like the manip i did on the left below instead of the right.

If I paint over her though i'll loose the see throughness... is there anyway to paint over it to get a more olivey green and keep this effect though?

here is the inspiration

Check out my MOTU Spin off comic here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...62#post3784962

Yeah, I like your colors and the face tattoos much better. Still, it is cool to have a Green Goddess at all...
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Movie mayhem!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLobster1979 View Post
    Yeah, I like your colors and the face tattoos much better. Still, it is cool to have a Green Goddess at all...
    oh i am too don't get me wrong... but ever since i saw the pictures of the toy something just seemed... off... so i decided to figure out what it was. I just think they greens are too bright... thats the biggest thing.
    Check out my MOTU Spin off comic here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...62#post3784962

That prototype was so awful! Much better the final translucid version.

P.S. by the way, I love tattoos...
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Amazing! The Goddess is very cool!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I don't get the love for this character. Then again, I never even heard of her until the figure was unveiled.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLobster1979 View Post
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't get the love for this character. Then again, I never even heard of her until the figure was unveiled.
    That's why you don't get it. For many of us, she was in the minicomic of our first Masters of the Universe toy. As such, she holds a very special place in our hearts!
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goddess View Post
    That's why you don't get it. For many of us, she was in the minicomic of our first Masters of the Universe toy. As such, she holds a very special place in our hearts!
    She is a pretty cool character. I even made a custom goddess as the regular one just wasn't enough.

I don't think Dr Kain will debate you on this. I've actually met him locally and he left the boards about 6 years ago.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force