Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: MOTUC Narrative-Based on the Bios

Once the dust settles on the line and we do indeed get the final Bio, I plan to edit it all as I have done this far, but also to go back to each individual entry to add my own personal canon touches, most of which align perfectly with the Bio-Canon Narrative but expand upon it. (Things I would alter include that Duncan was saved at the end of his battle against Clamp Champ by transporting him back in time to be bound to the Gem of Tamadge, taking the name Sir Laser Lot until he could be brought forth to reunite with his friends and family.)

Anyone else have interesting additions like that?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    You can probably blend a lot of the stuff from the DC New 52 comics when u fix up the bios as I find a lot of those new elements more interesting than some of the stuff we got from the bios. That way, for instance, you can avoid some of the useless deaths we've seen in the bios. Might be a tuff cookie to blend though..

That could be interesting. I'd love to see a thread dedicated to everyone's own interpretations, edits, and variations on the Bio-Canon once all is said and done!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

I have a TON of stuff like that. Lol. I also saved Duncan, but in my canon, his body is secretly taken by Strobo and repaired by the Cosmic Enforcers...though he is left a little green...and given a position amongst them for all the good he did for Eternia. ...Reunion to come later. I've actually got the 200x Duncan head on a TRU Zodac body, awaiting a paint job.

I also answered the question of what happened to Mekaneck, since Mattel never did. Too lengthy to put here, just wanted to mention it because I'm still bitter. Ha!
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

Are Super7 doing bios?

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    Are Super7 doing bios?
    Yes! The Wave of Ultimates each had a "Mini Comic" Card in their packaging, with a LOT of brand new story content on the Card's back for each figure in the Wave.

And we know that the First Two Waves of Super 7 figures will have Bios as well. We haven't actually seen these Bios yet, but we were treated to a sneak preview of their pertinent content in the Magnificent Tome Compendium a while back.

All we have to do now is (*Si-i-igh!*) be patient for them. :^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Still playing with this Uki?

I’m hoping to. I started teaching high school this year, so I’ve been a smudge busy. I certainly plan on tinkering with this as long as I’ve material to work with! I’ve been loving the new stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I’m hoping to. I started teaching high school this year, so I’ve been a smudge busy. I certainly plan on tinkering with this as long as I’ve material to work with! I’ve been loving the new stuff!
    The bios thread has a bunch of new stuff , someone’s got type out the ultimates and new bios to add it in to this. Where did you leave of, dare the last bio we got from matty?

I've updated the initial post, but it's not quite complete yet. I just wanted to get something posted. I'm still toiling away at this, but the end of the tunnel is in sight with the last Bios coming along in relatively short order, I'm afraid. This is a work-in-progress, and there are a few things taht need to be cleaned up throughout, so bare with me.

Enjoy!

Penny and Company, let me know if you have any thoughts as far as placement on events, etc.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I've updated the initial post, but it's not quite complete yet. I just wanted to get something posted. I'm still toiling away at this, but the end of the tunnel is in sight with the last Bios coming along in relatively short order, I'm afraid. This is a work-in-progress, and there are a few things taht need to be cleaned up throughout, so bare with me.

Enjoy!

Penny and Company, let me know if you have any thoughts as far as placement on events, etc.
    I've never been a big fan of the bios but kudos to you on all your work on this. Very impressive.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Enjoy!
    I just gave it a quick skim and it looks sensational! You are a remarkable individual, Uki! Your narrative has been so helpful, and I'm thrilled that you're continuing it! I need to dive deeper into this, and will drop a line if I spot anything that might need to be shuffled around in the timeline. At first glance, it's looking spot on to me. I think the stuff from the "lost '88 wave" characters might still need to be worked in there (Plasmar, Terroar, Slamurai, Lord Gr'Asp, Snake Troopers). And heads up - in 2020, there will be a bunch of super ancient "in the beginning"-type stuff coming which would go in the earlier parts of the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I've never been a big fan of the bios.
    Check out next week's "bio". It's the first in a trio that follows a very different style. I have a feeling you might dig those more.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Sounds great, Penny! There are indeed several Bios I haven't worked in yet.

I'm looking forward to the ancient stuff, as well as everything else.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Check out next week's "bio". It's the first in a trio that follows a very different style. I have a feeling you might dig those more.
    Interesting, I shall keep an eye out for them.

What I've seen, I have liked what you guys have done since getting it, but I have to admit I gave up on reading them intently long ago once seeing the "real names" like Raquill Razz or whatever for Beast Man or Hector Kur for Hordak, lol. Just not my cup of tea. I understand the insurmountable task of all the bio writers trying to string together all the canons. I remember seeing Shezar mentioned before in one of yours which was really cool.

Awesome can’t wait to read through this tonight. I’ll will look it over and take notes.