View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Cobra?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zartan

8 9.88%
  • Cobra Commander

23 28.40%
  • Destro

6 7.41%
  • Serpentor

5 6.17%
  • Baroness

21 25.93%
  • Storm Shadow

7 8.64%
  • Tomax/Xamot

4 4.94%
  • Major Bludd

1 1.23%
  • Dr. Mindbender

2 2.47%
  • Other

4 4.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite Cobra character?

Who is your favorite Cobra character?

Who is your favorite Cobra character from G.I. Joe? I'd have to go with Cobra Commander. I loved Chris Latta's voice for him. Other favorites of mine: Major Bludd, Storm Shadow, and Firefly.

Mine has always been Serpentor, not sure which but I love his armor and his story was one of the most intriguing things in the Joe-verse (DD version and RAH)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Cobra Commander, closely followed by Destro and Zartan. I think the Cobra's are the greatest, best developed bunch of villains of all the 80s properties.

Serpentor is my least favourite character, from anything, ever.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    My favorite has got to be Storm Shadow. Everyone in the Cobra organization recognizes that he is the baddest mf'er on the team. I think he could follow or disregard any order given to him (if he wanted to or if his honor allowed him to) without any real fear of reprisal. I've always had a thing for the characters of few words who just stand back, look menacing and kick butts when prodded. As Storm Shadow stated once: "Anyone can use a weapon but a ninja is a weapon." Firefly comes a close second (I love the city camo look) and Destro third.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Martin View Post
    I think the Cobra's are the greatest, best developed bunch of villains of all the 80s properties.
    I don't know about that certainty. Don't get me wrong. I mean I love me some Cobra but I think the Decepticons are pretty good themselves. I would at least say that they are equal if not better developed than Cobra simply because they were more individuals in the Decepticon ranks than the Cobra ranks.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; January 1, 2010 at 05:57pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    My favorite has got to be Storm Shadow. Everyone in the Cobra organization recognizes that he is the baddest mf'er on the team. I think he could follow or disregard any order given to him (if he wanted to or if his honor allowed him to) without any real fear of reprisal. I've always had a thing for the characters of few words who just stand back, look menacing and kick butts when prodded. As Storm Shadow stated once: "Anyone can use a weapon but a ninja is a weapon." Firefly comes a close second (I love the city camo look) and Destro third.
    I'm in total agreeance with 66.6% of this statement. Storm shadow by far is my favorite Cobra. He and Snake-Eyes were the only reason I was interested in the actually figures (I was more impressed with the vehicles). Firefly was also my second. A very "ninja like" character that was an expert at explosives? Got to love 'em. However my third favorite Cobra were the B.A.T.S. not only because I loved robots but I finally had an enemy that could be shot/blown up without having to be removed from the little continuity I had going on in my head.

I picked Zartan. He was my first Cobra toy as a kid, I love his look, and the Dreadnoks rock. I would have picked Storm Shadow but I don't feel he was a true Cobra. I've always considered him an anti-hero who did bad things in the name of justice.

Hottest Cobra: Baroness

Guilty Pleasure Cobra: Serpentor (so cheesy he's cool)

Most Underrated Cobra: Major Bludd
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Cobra BAT for me.

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    Zartan and the Dreadnoks for the win! Baroness is still sexy as i remember her but, Zartan and the Noks were just kick ass. I'd have voted other for Battle Android Troopers (B.A.T.S.) but the Dreadnoks are a little bit cooler than those awesome androids.

Cobra Commander will always be my favorite, but mostly because I didn't watch much of the toon and I made him sinister as all heck. My favorite toys of all time, though, are any and all B.A.T.s.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Cobra Commander and The Baroness.

I am speaking of the movie versions... You will call me... COMMANDERRRRR!
    -Jon

The First He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Zartan of course. Loved the figure as well the character in the cartoon. He could dress and be just about anything. Then it would be storm shadow.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    my favorite character on that list is Storm Shadow but as I've made clear several times I prefer Stormy as a Joe so he is not my favorite Cobra character.

My vote therefore goes to Cobra Commander.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Martin View Post
    I think the Cobra's are the greatest, best developed bunch of villains of all the 80s properties.
    Truer words have never been typed!

Heroic Warrior
    It would definitely be Techno-Viper. He was my first G.I. Joe figure as a kid and has been my favorite all these years. Croc Master comes in at #2.

Dr. Mindbender was - and still is - my fave G.I. Joe figure.
    Armageddon will soon be here,
    the sinners will meet their fate.
    But I am calm and without fear,
    as I feed upon my hate.

Firefly. I remember he had one of the coolest filecards. I liked Zartan too.

I like Cobra Commander best, although The Baroness is great, as is Destro, Firefly and, of course, Storm Shadow.
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Zartan, had the changing color skin and stickers...as a kid that rocked.

Apokoliptian Ravager Mr. Roboto's Avatar
    Oh, that's a hard one. I've always liked the Baroness( ). But as I've watched the animated series recently, I like Cobra Commander a lot. He's just so arrogant and when he has a fit, he's hiliarious! That fit he had in Flint's Vacation had me laughing to the point of tears.
    "Once a symbol of terror, I will make this a symbol of honor."

The Cobra Commander of course!
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

The Twins. Zartan comes in a very close 2nd.

austin

Cobra Commander. Before attempting to take over the world he was a used car salesman. The man was pure evil from the start.

Firefly then Zartan

cobra commander by far noone else comes to close on the side of cobra
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

OK tough one. Went for Destro, he was always my favorite as a kid. The best character from the show though is the Commander.