Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Serpos as a giant figure, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    Now we know we will get Granamyr at the end of the next year and it will be new bigger scale for MOTUC, and I'm sure it will sell fast, this could possibly open the doors for a Serpos figure?
    What you guys think?
    I agree, but with Granamyr so far being in the $80.00 range, it's kind of scary to think how much Serpos would cost since it would need to be as big as Granamyr or larger.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I agree, but with Granamyr so far being in the $80.00 range, it's kind of scary to think how much Serpos would cost since it would need to be as big as Granamyr or larger.
    I think a classicized Serpos would be scaled down quite a lot and as such could come in at regular beast price point.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I think a classicized Serpos would be scaled down quite a lot and as such could come in at regular beast price point.

But this would reduce half of his charm, what is so nice about him is that he is huge!!!
    My Feedback

God save the Queen Zhal!

Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    But this would reduce half of his charm, what is so nice about him is that he is huge!!!

Have to agree there.
    Love, friendship, or respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
    I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

I agree with most if you are going to do him he should be at least granymers size, but he doesnt have that fan base that Granymer has. Its going to be a tough sale to do a 40 dollar size figure and expect fans to like him, I like alot of thing s but this is something I think I would pass on. I think the giants and Procractus are going to look a little funny in that they wont be much bigger then the shadow beast or gygor yet in the cartoon and mini comic they are much bigger.

Heroic Warrior

so what about serpos?

Ok we got the unnamed one.so if this guy is the boss of the snakemen what does that make serpos?does he even exist in this storyline?wasn't he the snakemen 's God?

I assumed that the UNnamed One created him... or maybe Serpos was a pre-existing god who liked the opportunities that the Snakemen presented.

Scott just answered your question in Ask Matty. He said the answer is in the first mini comic. Unfortunately, I don't own that and cannot check for myself.
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

So I’ve been thinking about how to tie in the three headed snake god down to one and came with this. What if the 5 wizards that were given the ancients tomes, defeated the snake god by separating the three heads, the other heads being the snake of viper tower ( vypor) and sarchedon, the original name for the snake of snake mountain. Now where he is imprisoned is not totally thought out but I think that we could get away with him as the spirit of snake mountain in the one filmation episode. Just wanted to throw that out there.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    So I’ve been thinking about how to tie in the three headed snake god down to one and came with this. What if the 5 wizards that were given the ancients tomes, defeated the snake god by separating the three heads, the other heads being the snake of viper tower ( vypor) and sarchedon, the original name for the snake of snake mountain. Now where he is imprisoned is not totally thought out but I think that we could get away with him as the spirit of snake mountain in the one filmation episode. Just wanted to throw that out there.
    1 head could be Viper Tower
    1 head and the main body Snake Mountain
    1 head wrapped around the Temple of Serpos in Subternia

That last one being underground would make it harder to merge him then. And Viper Tower having 1 and being gone where ever the Towers went would make it hard as well.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    1 head could be Viper Tower
    1 head and the main body Snake Mountain
    1 head wrapped around the Temple of Serpos in Subternia

That last one being underground would make it harder to merge him then. And Viper Tower having 1 and being gone where ever the Towers went would make it hard as well.
    Yes making sense as part of the truce of the three towers was for each of the factions at the time had to give up something of themselves to bring a truce, one of the heads of Serpos was transfersd to viper tower and chained to it with the color.

Heroic Warrior
    Serpos is the snake around Snake Mountain. That one already exists, at least as a prototype. So, that's how big Serpos would be in Classics. (Actually, he would have to be even bigger, since Classics Snake Mountain is already way too small to function as a fortress, but that's how playsets work. Nobody would buy a mountain that is actually in Classics scale.)