Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, who's the mystery MOTUC character?

I'm hoping Eldor - finally.

it was photog! he took a picture of it before it was split and only he knows how the combined sword is supposed to look!

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Has there been any further word from Mattel on this yet?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Not to my knowledge...! Hmmmm....
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

It'd be cool if it turned out to be one of the 30th anniversary characters maybe, well depending who they are I suppose...

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    It'd be cool if it turned out to be one of the 30th anniversary characters maybe, well depending who they are I suppose...
    Spector! Spector! Spector!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    If it's not Faceless One, then it is likely an Etherian power, like Light Hope.
    I'm in agreement with Kevenn. In fact, I think it's a safe bet that it's Light Hope since he was Etheria's answer to the Sorceress.
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

Quote Originally Posted by LostIt2Bostik View Post
    I'm in agreement with Kevenn. In fact, I think it's a safe bet that it's Light Hope since he was Etheria's answer to the Sorceress.
    I hope we get a Light Hope figure/accessory eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Has there been any further word from Mattel on this yet?
    All you would get is keep reading the bios.

I'd throw Light Hope out there too. Could be one of those things because they didn't have the Filmation rights at the time, they were very vague. Kind of like the Hordak's lead witch, Shadow Weaver thingie.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Heroic Warrior
    If it is Light Hope I'll be a happy camper... he's my most wanted figure!!! (And I hope they make him a figure, not a lame lamp or something).

Quote Originally Posted by LostIt2Bostik View Post
    Light Hope would be cool, but I can't see how they could make him... he is just an overdecorated well with flashing lights. Since he was one of my faves from the 200x show, I'm banking on the Faceless One. The Faceless One as a possible romantic love interest (past, present or future) for the Sorceress could also open up A LOT of questions and make for some new, interesting Eternian mythos and/or soap opera drama.

A SDCC exclusive could be the pool with a plastic light up shaft that has Light Hopes voice and flashes rainbow colors. I'd buy it for a dollar fo sho'
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    When are we getting Eldor?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark