Thread: He Man 12 Customs...(WIPs)

He Man 12 Customs...(WIPs)

Hi guys! I will be posting here my "attempts" at customizing... Obviously MOTU related... For Non MOTU customs you can go to my Collection Link in my signature!!!

I will be posting custum figures, display bases, dioramas, etc. Obviously it will take some time, but gotta strat somewhere!!!

So, it begins...

I got the Toy Story 3 Twitch to customize it into a darker character...Pics of WIP coming soon.

Now, I will be working on this guys to transform them into MOTU characters... This is a Hercules form ML and an extra Conan fig I had laying around...

More pics soon!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Dude, that Hurcules screams Ram Man to me. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

Thanks! A Ram Man would be hard to achieve...Or at least lots of sculpting will be needed!!!

I will post WIP pics soon!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

Heroic Warrior
    Cool cant wait to see more!!

Hey, a small update here!

I am working on one of the giants from the MYP series...The purple one...I think he appeared in the episode about Buzz Off... Buzz Off's pride I think it is. So, I am working on that one...and also I will be creating an original character, the one with the green coat and metal arm....I am working on the bio to post it once the figure is complete...(far from complete though).

Also I will be customizing some display bases and the MOTU Slime Pit will be getting some new paint apps...I want to make it more darker.... I'll keep you posted!

This are the bases that I will be customizing... For the stone one with water, I will make that water some nice and HOT lava! To display in the bad guys area!

And here...All the figs will be worked with...Specially the TS3 one... That one will suffer a total transformation into a darker MOTU character!!!

BTW This are ALL WIP!
    Last edited by He Man 12; May 27, 2010 at 03:27pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I too have been thinking of picking up the TS3 figure to do something motuc related. I can't wait to see where these go.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    What's with the green bug thing?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

That's Twitch from Toy Story 3. It's like a really bright version of Buzz-Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    What's with the green bug thing?
    "I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time." -- Charles M. Schulz

When Earworms Attack!

Well, finally, another update! This is STILL WIP....I am doing it bit by bit...Not much time these days!!!

This is the 200X Slime Pit...Turned into an watching table/altar/throne for Skelletor. Right now it is holding the Ram Stone, and the dissapering diamond/stone that we saw in the Filmation cartoon.... I am working on the box for the diamond/stone.

I am working on a bigger project to create the inside of the Snake mountain with the lava trails and everything! Lets see how it turns out!

Still working on the bios...But a few points here.

I will keep the name for this one...Twitch.

So far he is an ancient ally of keldor, exiled from his lands for high treason to his leader...He choose to work as a hit man for Keldor/Skelletor... AND this will give me a winged Evil Warrior to display!

More later.

He-Lar

One of the last habitants of Gar... He decided to do good all over Eternia and when he met Moss-Man, and due to his love for nature and wild life, Moss-Man and He-Lar became very fond of each other and have been allies ever since. They fougth togheter against Evil Seed in more that one occasion, coming out victorious every time thanks to Moss Man's powers and the brute strenght of He-Lar, that only being topped by He-Man. He-Lar have declined in many occasions invitations from Skelletor to join his evil Warriors, most of those times ending in great battles in wich He-Lar has been aided by Moss-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

I will develop these more and update the bios soon!

Tygor; Evil Giant (Still heavily WIP)

I am still working on this one. I am trying to make him to look like the purple giant from MYP cartoon, but he is too short...roughly 10 inches tall... So, I will update this one later...

Twitch, He-Lar and Tygor together...just for scale purposes...Note that the giant is 10 inches tall... Meaning 10 feet in a six inch scale!!!

That Twitch looks very good! it fits perfectly in the Motuverse.
    I am currently accepting commissions for custom figures, just PM me with your project
    See my other customs at; http://www.figurerealm.com/ViewCustoms.php?UID=5291 and see my MOTU customs in these videos;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkXzl-Y0jJ8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI33jTcfuKc
    My blog; http://argenta-2008customs.blogspot.com/

Thanks Faceless One... I think he needs more work, but for now, or untill I have more time, he will be displayed like that!

Thanks again!