Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 2,351 to 2,373 of 2373

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Very happy to see new MOTU redesigns from you. I especially like Robo-Woman and Colonel Blast! Thank you for sharing this artwork with us.
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

I don't suppose anyone else has the images from this thread saved to a handy folder they could link via Sendspace, Mediafire, Mega, or the like, please?

Any chance of getting some Halloween themed entires just in time for our beloved holiday, some additional members to add to the supernatural canal of scareglow, hint hint. Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by ColinChapman View Post
    I don't suppose anyone else has the images from this thread saved to a handy folder they could link via Sendspace, Mediafire, Mega, or the like, please?
    I do have them all saved, and categorized into sub-folders, by alignment. There may be some duplicates, from when Gbagok improved on a version.And not all may be in the correct folders.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...5c9a93de120aa5

The link will expire in 21 days.

On Multor's archive

That is an impressive collection of bios, Multor. I myself have a large collection of gbagok images. I hope you don't take offense at this, but I checked yours and several bios are misspelled and resolution-capped, like Starship Eternia. I checked my local copy, and it's larger. Photobucket previously allowed one to use both the oimg prefix and the ~original suffix on their images, which allowed one to view them at full size, at least if one had the Photobucket Hotlink Fix extension for Chrome. But now they only allow one or the other, so all sufficiently old images are now resolution capped. I downloaded all of gbagok's MotU and ASoH images this way before the cap, which all come to about 2.5 GB in total, before Photobucket disabled this functionality. I might be able to upload it all, but only if anyone really needs to have it.
    Last edited by Mirrorman95; November 3, 2020 at 02:01am. Reason: Corrected error

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrorman95 View Post
    That is an impressive collection of bios, Multor. I myself have a large collection of gbagok images. I hope you don't take offense at this, but I checked yours and several bios are misspelled and resolution-capped, like Starship Eternia. I checked my local copy, and it's larger. Photobucket previously allowed one to use both the oimg prefix and the ~original suffix on their images, which allowed one to view them at full size, at least if one had the Photobucket Hotlink Fix extension for Chrome. But now they only allow one or the other, so all sufficiently old images are now resolution capped. I downloaded all of gbagok's MotU and ASoH images this way before the cap, which all come to about 2.5 GB in total, before Photobucket disabled this functionality. I might be able to upload it all, but only if anyone really needs to have it.
    I would certainly love to see them, and I'm sure I can't be the only one, thanks.

Kia ora,
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Multor View Post
    I do have them all saved, and categorized into sub-folders, by alignment. There may be some duplicates, from when Gbagok improved on a version.And not all may be in the correct folders.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...5c9a93de120aa5

The link will expire in 21 days.
    I'll be downloading these shortly. Thank you so much for taking the time to post them up; I really appreciate it.

My gbagok archive

Quote Originally Posted by ColinChapman View Post
    I would certainly love to see them, and I'm sure I can't be the only one, thanks.

Kia ora,
    Colin
    Alright then, here's my 2.5 GB copy of gbagok's photobucket gallery, with most if not all of the images in full resolution. I tried to maintain his gallery's original filenames and folder structure, with a few exceptions. The folder I called ##_name_bio contains all the bio images he's posted to this specific topic. And Mac users, I apologize in advance if it turns out that folder title doesn't conform to Apple's strict naming conventions.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/fyhno8...k_bios.7z/file

Widget
    Alright then, here's my 2.5 GB copy of gbagok's photobucket gallery, with most if not all of the images in full resolution. I tried to maintain his gallery's original filenames and folder structure, with a few exceptions. The folder I called ##_name_bio contains all the bio images he's posted to this specific topic. And Mac users, I apologize in advance if it turns out that folder title doesn't conform to Apple's strict naming conventions.
    Thank you for this!

Many thanks. This is a fantastic resource.

First of all, thanks a lot for sharing this great collection that has been possible to have thanks to the great and only, Gbagok.

Now, after spending some time checking specifically the bios, i have totally completed the collection and i would like to share four images not included in your collection.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/10frnk...ement.rar/file

So now, we all have the entire collection! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Nankeiro; November 8, 2020 at 03:12pm.

Thanks

Nankeiro,
    Thanks for finding those! I can hardly believe I missed a few! By the way, I checked the kobold bio online and found an even more high-res version, which I have attached. However, I have found that this site automatically compresses all attachments given to it by converting them to jpgs. So here is a link to it as well: https://oimg.photobucket.com/albums/...=1604827948234
    By the same token, the versions you attached are also compressed. If there's some way you could upload them somewhere else so I/we can download your Bubblor, Saryn, and Horde Trooper bios at full quality and posted the links here, I would appreciate it. Afterwards, I will also try to upload my copy of kobold in case the link doesn't work and update my archive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mirrorman95; November 8, 2020 at 05:45am. Reason: last sentence

If there's some way you could upload them somewhere else so I/we can download your Bubblor, Saryn, and Horde Trooper bios at full quality and posted the links here, I would appreciate it.

OK. Done!

Saludos!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nankeiro View Post
    OK. Done!

Saludos!
    I got the full-res images, thanks, though the kobold I found was still higher resolution. But I added the others to the archive, which I've re-7zipped, and included the proper timestamps to all the files. I also moved the bios from this topic from the ## folder to the folder they're in on gbagok's photobucket, bios_new, so Mac users should be able to see them just fine. The link should be the same, it's http://mediafire.com/file/fyhno88in2...gbagok_bios.7z
    Last edited by Mirrorman95; November 15, 2020 at 03:03am. Reason: Mentioned folder rename

Gbabok hope we get some bios for for Christmas this year the lack of masters Monday’s is hurting, need some new content keep the creative juices flowing.

Needing some love on this thread for the holidays Gbabok, hook a fan up!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Needing some love on this thread for the holidays Gbabok, hook a fan up!
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by motucfan4life View Post
    I second that.
    How but for New Years!

Does anyone know if Gbagok is still around? Will he ever post anything again?

I see his photobucket page is locked.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Widget
    Where are Wraptor & Manitsaur? And Mosquitor?
    Last edited by henshinslayer; January 24, 2021 at 01:20pm.

Quote Originally Posted by henshinslayer View Post
    Where are Wraptor & Manitsaur? And Mosquitor?
    112_mosquitor_bio_zpsc21516bc.jpg
    127_wraptrap_bio_zpsdnjovn1l.jpg

Dont trhink he ever made mantisaur

Widget
    Loved the last set of redesigns, especially Colonel Blast and Slamurai!

I am unfamiliar with either character but i was very curious if Colonel Blast has a "heroic" counterpart?

Quote Originally Posted by kaijuoh View Post
    Loved the last set of redesigns, especially Colonel Blast and Slamurai!

I am unfamiliar with either character but i was very curious if Colonel Blast has a "heroic" counterpart?
    Rio blast but he was based on a concept drawing of a character named Firepower Man