Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2437

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Enjoying the bios and loving the 200x inspired artwork of all the characters.

Has one been made for the vintage Castle Grayskull robot / spacesuit / cardboard insert? I would love to print out the artwork and make a cardboard insert for my 200x castle.
    Do you know Buffalo-Bill-Mans Fanart?
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...rd-Robot)-200X

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Bravo! Love them. Keep it up.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Hello there! New member here.

Just wanna thank gbagok for these amazing characters. This thread is the main reason (not the only one) for me to finally decide to join the forum after so much time lurkig around LOL. SO I just want to acknowledge the great art work and thank for it.

Now, maybe in my condition as a newbie I might not be entitled to ask for some, but I'll give it a try

Eternians
    • David (Duke of Abra)
    • Willen (Tree People)
    • Palos (Cave Dwellers)
    • Ananda (Queen Sumana's slave and later husband)
    • Aran & Oona
    • Philip (Mekaneck's son)
    • Old Zak, Jaymar & Bran

Eternia villains
    • Azrog
    • Spydra
    • Targon
    • Tauron
    • Zantar (Fantu Tribe - Ragu)
    • Zem
    • Azdar, Belzar & Chadaz (MOTU 200x Giants)

Evil Warriors
    • Skelcon
    • Pigboy

Evil Horde
    • False Face

PoP
    • King Micah
    • The Falcon
    • Prince Highcliff
    • Gayda the Harpy
    • Drone 7 (Sweet Bee's contact)
    • Mally and Telzy (General Sundar's wife and daughter)
    • Mach (father), Thad and Kyle (sons)
    • Spyster
    Last edited by Jabu; December 28, 2021 at 12:04pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabu View Post
    Hello there! New member here.

Just wanna thank gbagok for these amazing characters. This thread is the main reason (not the only one) for me to finally decide to join the forum after so much time lurkig around LOL. SO I just want to acknowledge the great art work and thank for it.

Now, maybe in my condition as a newbie I might not be entitled to ask for some, but I'll give it a try

Eternians
    • David (Duke of Abra)
    • Willen (Tree People)
    • Palos (Cave Dwellers)
    • Ananda (Queen Sumana's slave and later husband)
    • Aran & Oona
    • Philip (Mekaneck's son)
    • Old Zak, Jaymar & Bran

Eternia villains
    • Azrog
    • Spydra
    • Targon
    • Tauron has a bio
    • Zantar (Fantu Tribe - Ragu)
    • Zem
    • Azdar, Belzar & Chadaz (MOTU 200x Giants)

Evil Warriors
    • Skelcon
    • Pigboy

Evil Horde
    • False Face has a bio

PoP
    • King Micah has a bio
    • The Falcon
    • Prince Highcliff
    • Gayda the Harpy
    • Mally and Telzy (General Sundar's wife and daughter)
    • Mach (father), Thad and Kyle (sons)
    • Spyster
    Some do have bios try to post them later tonight

Very much want to post more for the holidays. Just finding time to put finishing touches on them.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    False Face has a bio
    Wait, he does?! I didn't think I'd posted anything for him yet. I know I merged Nazgul and Tauron because I thought it was cute to think they're the same immortal wizard, but I don't remember posting False Face with an unofficial bio.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Some do have bios try to post them later tonight
    That'd be nice. Thanks facet!

I think somehow I missed Tauron's and Micah's bios.

Hello there.

I couldn't find anything about False Face or King Micah in my collection. According to the collection, there are 525 bios.

Tauron has... one? If we consider the bio called Nazgul, because the real name on the bio is Tauron The Wise.

Thanks Nankeiro. No big worries. Just glad to know I didn't miss them so I donpt have to go over all the pages again.
    Last edited by Jabu; December 17, 2021 at 11:14pm.

So I've got a big update to make the first post before the holidays, and I have a lot of near finished bios I can and will post to celebrate the season. For now here's one really big drop until then, and I hope it helps make up for the lack of anything new in a long time.

Last edited by gbagok; December 18, 2021 at 04:45pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Just awesome!!!
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

This set is great! Thanks a lot for all of them.

As always, thank you for his superb characters, magnificently made Gbagok

Thank you gbagok! Love to see some of the requested ones, as well as King Grayskull and Stridor!

Love Queen Tyrantula!

Magnificent as always!! I love how you handled Tyrantula, and King Grayskull looks fantastic in your style!!

I was wondering (sorry if I missed it among all the amazing bios), who are the Polti? I thought of Garth, but his race are the Ant-Men, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabu View Post
    I was wondering (sorry if I missed it among all the amazing bios), who are the Polti? I thought of Garth, but his race are the Ant-Men, right?
    Check out "Orko's Return" in the Filmation series. The Polti are a race of blue insect people. Garth comes from a different insect people who are brown in color and have the capacity to change into his second form. In the unofficial bios, I've called Garth's people the Insectoids.

Thank you. I forgot about those insectoids, which looked somehow robotic anyway.

About Garth, I thought of his race being the Polti because "polilla" is the Spanish word for moth, and when I was a kid I used to think of Garth more as moth-like than butterfly or ant-like, because of his color scheme.
    Last edited by Jabu; December 21, 2021 at 10:03am.

Another amazing set of bios closing out so many factions, thank you for that. Merry christmas bud. I was wrong about false face and micah, dont know why i thought they were made.
    103_tauron_bio_zps3473dff0.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Here's a few more overdue bios:

Last edited by gbagok; December 27, 2021 at 03:48pm.

My god gbabok merry Christmas to me, this is a great surprise thank you so much for this gift. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you gbagok! Those are amazing!

HMerry Christmas everyone!

LOVE these new bios! Serpos especially is breathtaking. I love how your explanation allows for the Serpos of Snake Mountain and Sarcedon to coexist, and the fire crown is a beautiful nod to the DC comic's depiction. I know you put one on your Zoar too, it's just such a fun detail. I'm sure if you ever draw Hordeous we'll see it on him (her? I feel like it's him) too. Actually speaking of pronouns, is there a reason you made Magicat female on Graywolf's bio? I just assumed it was to improve readability but it occurs to me you know way more about this stuff than me lol.

By Zeus! You spoil us Gbagok at the end of the year, so many characters, magnificent, as usual, and thank you again for his superb achievements.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    These wonderful arts are indeed some great help regarding customization for instance, thanks for that by the way !
    Speaking of which, Has Golden Rod some bio planned to be published anytime soon ? I don't even dare thinking the level of coolness he would be granted by.
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; December 29, 2021 at 05:21pm.
    WATCH THE OUTSTANDING NEW MUSIC VIDEO "Almighty's Hand" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9ld7ynu6w
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel

So I’ve been meaning to post this updated listing for a while. This should be a lot easier to locate missing bios. I’ve actually updated a couple of these, and I’ll be update the first post soon with this new organization. Hope it helps!

*=denotes an invented or fan-created name in place of an official one
    A
    Admiral Scurvey | Aramesh | Allepsatsac | All-Father*| Allura* (Catra's Minion) | Angast | Anti-Eternian Guardsman|Anubi (from Remco Warrior Beasts) | Aquarus | Aquatta | Argos the Elder* | Arkira* (MOTU Concept art) |Arrow | Artilla | Ashielda* (Teela Concept Art) | Atmoss | Attack Track | Azurra the Elder* | Azurreus*

B
    Bandwidth| Batros| BattleCat | BattleLion | BeastLord | Beastman | BeastMan (red variant) | Blackbeard | Blackstar | Blade | Blade(DC Variant) | BlastAttak | Blastar| Bow| Bowena | Brakk| Brindle| Browzor the Elder* | Bruta*(NA concept character) | Bubblor | Butt-Head| BuzzOff

C
    Calix| Castaspella | CastleGrayskullman | CatWarrior | Catra | Catra(Toy Variant) | Caz| Ceratinthe Elder* | Ceratus | Ceres | Ceril | Chef Allen | ChiefCarnivus | ChiefMurlo | ChiefTomar | Chimera | Clamp Champ | Clawful | ColonelBlast | Comtech | CountMarzo | CountSneer | Craven(from Remco Warrior Beasts) | CrimsonCountess | CrimsonFury | Cringer | Crita | CrystalMoonbeam | CrystalSun Dancer | Crystoll | Cy-Chop

D
    Damon| Danavas | Dare | Lord Darius 2 | Dawg-O-Tor (Talos)* | Deemos | Dekker | Delora | Delvanthe Elder* | Demo-Man | Desira(Evil-Lyn concept art) | Despara| Detectorr | Dittstroyer(as Rotak*) | DoubleTrouble | Draego-Man | Dragoon | Dragstor | DreamMistress | Dree-Elle | Drissi | David of Abra | DukeTiberon | Dylamug

E
    Eldor | Eldor | Enchanta | Enchantress | Entrapta | EternianGuard | Evil-Lyn | Evil-Lyn(Young) |Evil-Lyn(toy colors) | Evil-Lyn (MYP) | Evilseed | Extendar

F
    FacelessOne | Facet | Faker | False Face | Fang Man | Fang-Or| Faylene*| FearlessPhotog | Felinor| Ferros | Fish Man | Fisto| Flisphot | Flipshot/Icarius (unhelmeted) | Flogg |
    Flutterina| Frosta
    G
    Galadria* | Galaxia | Game Master | Garn | Garth1 | Garth2 | Geldor | GeneralSundar | Gillman* | Gladiator | Gleedal | Gleep| Glimmer1 | Glimmer2 | Goddess | Gorgon | Gorgone| Granamyr | MiniComic Granamyr | Granita | Gray | GrayWolf |GreatBlack Wizard | Grizzlor | Grotescary | Grott | Griffon | Guana(from Remco Warrior Beasts) | Gwildor | Gygor

H
    Hannibal | Hans Hammerholder | Haramesh | Hawk | Hek-Tor Kur | Helios | | He-Man | He-Man (200x) | He-Man (Anti-Eternia) | He-Man (Battle Armor) | He-Man (Flying Fists) | He-Man (Ice Armor) | He-Man (King) | He-Man (Snake Armor) | He-Ra | Hermis* | He-Ro | He-Ro Son of He-Man | Hoove | Hordak | Hordak (Buzz Saw) | Hordak (Hurricane) | Hordak (Spirit) | Horde Prime | Horde Supreme (based on MOTU Classics figure and alternate name for Horde Prime) | Horde Trooper | Horde Trooper (Captain) | Horde Trooper (Elite) | Horde Trooper (MYP) | Horde Wraith | Hucha* | Huk (from Remco Warrior Beasts) | Hunga | Huntara | Hydraz | Hydron | Hydron (unhelmeted)

I
    Ice Lord | Icer | Ileena | Illumina | Imp | Inspector Darkney

J
    Jarvan | Jewelstar | Jitsu1 | Jitsu2 | Josh | Joya | JulieWinston

K
    KarakNul | Karg | Karratti | Kayla | Kayo | Keclar | Keldor | Keldor (Heroic Prince) | KevinCorrigan | KingAhgo | KingChooblah | KingGrayskull | KingGrayskull (Spirit) | King Grayskull 2 | KingHsss | KingHsss (Snake Form) | King Micah | KingMiro | KingMorc | Kingof Zalesia | KingPythos | KindRandor | KingRandor (Battle Armor) | King Randor (MYP) | KingStefen | KingTarius | KingTrinok | Kittrina | Klone(from Blackstar) | Klovan*(Hoove Concept Art) |KoboldWarrior | KobraKahn | KobraKahn (Evil Warriors) | Kobra Kahn (UK/Snake Men) | KodukUngol | Kol Darr | Kor | Kothos | Kowl | Kowl(toy)

L
    Lady Edwina | Lady Slither | Lady Vultira | Lara | Lar-Ra* | Lavalord* | Leech| LightHope | LizardMan | Lizorr | Lodar | Loni | Loo-Kee | LordBryon | LordDactys | LordGr'Asp | Lord Hydron | LordMasque | Lord Tyrin | Lt. Andra | Lt.Romeo | Lyra

M
    MadameRazz | Magestra | Magnon(from Remco Warrior Beasts) | MajorHeader | Mallek | Malkina* (Catra's Minion) | Man Crystal | Man-At-Arms |Man-At-Arms (Snake Men) | Man-E-Faces | Man-E-Faces (Monster Face) | Man-E-Faces II | Mantenna | Mara of Sagar (from Blackstar) | Mara of Primus | Maran | MasterSebrian | Mechanor* | Megator | Mekaneck| Melaktha | Mendor| Meow* | Mer-Man | Mermista | Michi | Minox | Miranda of Rondale | Modulok| Mortella | Mossman | Mossman (MYP) | MotherDragon | Mother Tesudo | Multi-Bot | Mutant Mothership | MutantTrooper

N
    Nazgul | Negator | Nepthu | Neptul the Elder* | Netossa | Nightstalker | Ninjor | Nocturna | Nova*

O
    Octavia | Ofta | Oolah-La* | Oo-Larr | Optikk | The Oracle of Zalesia | Orko | Overlord (from Blackstar)

P
    Panthor | Peekablue | PelleezeanShaman | Perfuma| Pinsore|Plundor | Polk | Prahvus | PrinceAdam | PrinceAdam (older) | PrinceDakkon | PrinceDefiant | PrinceGoras | PrinceHiss* | PrinceJeremy | PrinceLeon | PrinceRunalf | Prince Yaine | PrinceZed |Princess Adora | Princess Adora 2 | PrincessAdora (Evil Horde Force Captain) | PrincessLuna | PrincessNami | Procrustus | Pyroah*

Q
    Quakke | Quartzara | Queen Amelia | Queen Andreeno | Queen Angella 1 | Queen Angella 2 | Queen Balina | Queen Elmora | Queen Iandir | Queen of the Kex | Queen Marlena | Queen Marlena (200x) | Queen Marlena (Battle Armor) | Queen Neja | Queen Tyrantula | Queen Veena | Queen Xerxa | Queen Zal | Quick Flick

R
    Rackney | Ra-Jar | RamMan | Ramlin | Rana | Rattlor | RedBeast | RedKnight | RedShadow | Repta| RioBlast | RoadRipper | RobotKnight | Roboto | Robo-Woman | Rokkon | Rotar | Roton

S
    Sage Adi | Sagitar | Saryn | Saryn 2 | Satma | Saurod | Saw Tooth | Scare Glow | Scorpia | Scrollos | Sea People | Seahawk | Serpos | Seryn the Elder* | Shadow Weaver | Shadow Wing | Sharella | She-Ra | She-Ra (NA) | She-Ra (Starburst) | She-Ra (Toy Variant) | Shezar | Shieldmaiden | Shokoti | Sir Laser Lot | Siren* | Skeleteen | Skeletor | Skeletor (Battle Armor) | Skeletor (Disco) | Skeletor (Dragon Blaster) | Skeletor (Fire Armor) | Skeletor (NA) | Skeletor (NA Disks of Doom) | Skeletor (Terror Claws) | Skeletron-1* (NA concept character) | Skull-Man (from Remco Warrior Beasts) | Sky High | Slamurai | Sleetah | Slushead | Snake Face | Snake Goddess | Snakeman | Snout Spout | Snowflake | Solaris* | Songster | Sorceress | Sorceress (200x) | Sorceress (NA) | Sortech | Spector | Spelunkian (Anti-Eternia) | Spikor | Spinnerella | Spinwit | Spragg | Sprittina | Sprocker | Spydor | Squinch | Sssqueeze | Staghorn | Standor | Stanlin | Starchild | Starla | Starship Eternia | Stingrad | Stinkor | Stonedar 2 | Storm | Stratos | Stridor | Strobo | Strong-Or/Strongarm | Sultra | Sun-Man | Sweet Bee | Swiftwind | Swift Wind (Filmation) | Sybilline | Sy-Klone

T
    Tallstar | Talon Fighter | Tarrak | Tauron | Teela | Teela (as Sorceress) | Teela (Battleground Variant) | Teela (NA) | Teela (Snake Armor) | Teela (Snake Woman) | Teela (Young) | Teela-Na | Terella | Time Keeper | Torgul | Torm | Trap Jaw | Tri-Beast | Tri-Klops | Tung Lashor | Tuskador | Twistoid | Two-Bad | Tyrantisaurus Rex | Tytus

U
    Uncle Montork

V
    Valkala* | Veridas the Elder | Vertebraid* (NA concept character) | Vikor | Vipra (From Bravestarr) | Vizarr | Vormus | Vultak | Vykron | Vypor

W
    Webstor | Werban | Whiplash | Wind Raider | Wizardess* | Wrap Trap | Wun-Dar

X, Y, Z
    Zap-Man (from Sun-Man) | Zapora* | Zardus (from Remco Warrior Beasts) | Zeeka | Zeelahr | Zenia | Zilora | Zoar | Zodac | Zodak

Archive Designs
    Adora | Anti-He-Man | Bashido* (Slamurai) | Beast Lord | Catra | Chief Carnivus | Damon | Darius | Doom Tomb* (Wrap Trap) | Faker | Glimmer | Fishman | King Chooblah | King Miro | Lady Edwina | Lady Slither | Lodar | Lt Andra | Mara | Mermista | Miranda | Nocturna | Pebelle* (Quartzara) | Pinsore | Plundor | Queen Andreeno | Queen Balina | Queen Elena | Quick Flick | Sharella | Snowflake | Stonedar | Tuskador
    Last edited by gbagok; January 3, 2022 at 11:31am.