View Poll Results: Which Filmation show would you pick as next for a collector line?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superman - The New Adventures

0 0%
  • Batman - The New Adventures

0 0%
  • Aquaman

0 0%
  • Shazam!

1 4.55%
  • Isis

0 0%
  • Star Trek

1 4.55%
  • Flash Gordon

0 0%
  • Blackstar

6 27.27%
  • Bravestarr

6 27.27%
  • Filmation Ghostbusters

3 13.64%
  • Space Sentinels

0 0%
  • Lone Ranger

0 0%
  • The Groovy Goolies

0 0%
  • Fat Albert and the Kids

1 4.55%
  • not interested

4 18.18%

Thread: What about a Club FILMATION and if so which properties would you choose?

Heroic Warrior

What about a Club FILMATION and if so which properties would you choose?

I'd love a few 2 packs or 3 packs. I think that would be the best you could ever hope for.

My #1 wish would be Blackstar and his dragon.

You MIGHT get away with a Bravestar vs. Tex Hex or an original Ghostbusters 3 pack of the main characters and I'd totally buy a Lone Ranger and Silver... but in a world where we've had 3 attempts at classic thundercats and STILL can't get the main 7 finished... anything more would is simply dreaming

Most of the properties are long forgotten or already done, ala Shazam and Superman and Aquamn have a TON of figures out there... some IN that super-friends/powers style.... so I don't see a huge demand for them.

What about a Club FILMATION and if so which properties would you choose?

Yes, I'm firmly convinced Super7 might be interested in some other retro series and why not the ones produced by Filmation, be it reactions, apparels, or action figures with multiple accessories and basic art card.
    I personally would collect more

Last edited by Triklops 1; September 12, 2018 at 05:50pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

I’d love a Bravestarr line. I missed Blackstar as a kid but remember older boys having them. I would like that too though. What I really want to collect in this style is Bionic 6!!!! But that is not Filmation

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I don't think Fat Albert has ever been immortalized in plastic. Overdue in my opinion because that was one of the most popular cartoons of its day.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    BraveStarr!

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

A Club Filmation where they just made a few figures here and there of each line at a time I think would sell the best for Super7. They could have a wave with 2 Bravestarr, 2 Blackstar, and 2 Ghostbusters figures for instance. Anything under pure DreamWorks rights would probably work best. I would guess something like Batman or Star Trek would have some hoops.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    A Club Filmation where they just made a few figures here and there of each line at a time I think would sell the best for Super7. They could have a wave with 2 Bravestarr, 2 Blackstar, and 2 Ghostbusters figures for instance. Anything under pure DreamWorks rights would probably work best. I would guess something like Batman or Star Trek would have some hoops.
    I'm not sure if a "catch-all" Club Filmation would work. I mean, Ghostbusters or Star Trek have their own fanbases and they do not necessarily care at all about other fantasy franchises like BraveStarr just because they also happened to have a cartoon done at Filmation. Given that Super7 would expectably make each wave an "all-or-nothing" buy (like they've been doing with CC and CG), that could seriously rub a good proportion of the potential-customer fanbases the wrong way. Many MotU fans would probably love to get a Blackstar or a BraveStarr or even a Batman in a MotUC buck. But would a Ghostbusters fan like it to be forced to buy a BraveStarr figure just so they can get their Zuul? Or a Star Trek fan having to buy a Zuul so as to be allowed to get their Spock?

I think a better idea would be to make each wave (meaning each group of releases that must be bought as a bundle before additional singles can be added to the order) contain just characters from one specific property. Even if they choose to make them all part of a wider "Filmation Classics" label (meaning with a similar packaging form factor, etc., like they have many different properties under their "ReAction" label).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I would love toys of Bravestarr, Isis and Space Sentinels. Even Ghostbusters.
    But not interested in them being made by Super 7 via preorders and especially on the MOTUC buck.bodies.
    Maybe on the 5.5" vintage bodies.

Would love to see Blackstar get some good looking toys, not to mention Bravestar.
    I am Imp's number one fan.