Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellan Lutz Wants To Play He-Man Too!

Kellan Lutz Wants To Play He-Man Too!

They're all coming out of the woodwork!

EXCLUSIVE! Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’!

You all know how much Kellan wants to be an action star, and now we know his dream role!

Hey BFFs do you want to see Kellan Lutz’s chiseled six-pack up close and personal on the big screen? You might just get your wish if he gets his: Kellan wants to play the scantily-clad cartoon character He-Man, otherwise known as the Master of the Universe!

When HollywoodLife.com asked the Twilight Saga hunk which action hero he’d most like to play at Matt Leinart’s “Bowling With the Stars” event in LA July 15, he told us, “He-Man is good. I like He-Man!” The 25-year-old added, “I love the X-Men [too].”

But what bout the Hulk? The role is up for grabs now that Edward Norton has been ousted from the part against his will! Unfortunately, Kellan dismissed even the notion of auditioning for the role, saying emphatically, “Oh, I wouldn’t make a good Hulk.”

We disagree, Kellan! We think anything that shows off your manly muscles is a good thing!
    http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/07...edward-norton/

Yum. That would work for me.
    Obey the whip! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ak...smiley-039.gif

Smile like you mean it.

Not sure about that photo but I did see him on this months cover of Men's Health and he has my vote.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I say let him. He has presence and shows potential. Especially if He-Man isn't supposed to be a BIG guy in said version. He can be the before, who is off to a good start.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Quote Originally Posted by Divia View Post

Yum. That would work for me.
    Let me just say, yummy...he'll be a very beautiful he-man. I'm already excited by the mere idea.
    Visit my websites at www.ravensrealm.envy.nu
    www.freewebs.com/mjspickett

My wish list:
    Teela
    The Sorceress
    She-ra
    Tri-klops

Evil Chibi Warrior super-munkyboy's Avatar
    He looks about as hardcore as a box of tissue. Thats a no from me.

Come on guys think with ya heads not ya lady parts/man parts. LOL.

Heroic Warrior
    Not only do I NOT see him as He-Man but the interviewer must have been a complete moron when he suggested he could replace Edward Norton

"But what bout the Hulk? The role is up for grabs now that Edward Norton has been ousted from the part against his will! Unfortunately, Kellan dismissed even the notion of auditioning for the role, saying emphatically, “Oh, I wouldn’t make a good Hulk.”

We disagree, Kellan! We think anything that shows off your manly muscles is a good thing! "
    I mean come on...he is too small to play the Hulk (which will probably be another CGI creation) and Banner is not supposed to be some well toned hunk of a guy who looks like he has just stepped off a photoshoot, he is a nerdy little science geek who just happens to turn into the strongest being on the planet

Well, he's several steps in the right direction from Ashton Kutcher, but a pretty boy He-man still puts me off. Get that Jesse Pavelka guy Eamon found! (well, at least he has the right look, don't know about his acting skills, but Kutcher can't act, and from what i've seen, NOBODY involved with Twilight can either)

I'd vote no. I could totally see them casting him, though.

I would not want any connection with twilight saga in motu .

Ah yes, I saw this guy in the new Nightmae on Elm Street film. I actually thought to myself at the time that this will probably be the kind of Adam we’re going to get. Could do worse, I suppose. Right kind of build for me. As for acting, I haven't seen much of him. He didn't really last very long in A Nightmare on Elm Street, if you catch my drift.

I remember him being in the 2 Twilight movies I saw as well as Nightmare On Elm Street. I don't remember him really standing out, but I also don't remember him being extremely bad either(unlike the guy playing Thor). I could handle him being He-Man. I think I like his look better than that other guy they keep talking about in one of the casting threads on this site.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Um, no....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I remember him being in the 2 Twilight movies I saw as well as Nightmare On Elm Street. I don't remember him really standing out, but I also don't remember him being extremely bad either(unlike the guy playing Thor). I could handle him being He-Man. I think I like his look better than that other guy they keep talking about in one of the casting threads on this site.
    What's wrong with the guy playing Thor? He was good in Star Trek, though i admit it was like a 2 minute role.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    What's wrong with the guy playing Thor? He was good in Star Trek, though i admit it was like a 2 minute role.
    I thought he was bad in Star Trek(people have won awards with as little screen time as he received) and he was absolutely awful as one of the stars of a indie movie called Ca$h that came out earlier this year. No offense if you like him, but I think I'm going to have to side with Anthony Hopkins on this one.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    He looks about as hardcore as a box of tissue. Thats a no from me.

Come on guys think with ya heads not ya lady parts/man parts. LOL.
    They may want to go with a guy like this in order to attract some female viewers.

Smile like you mean it.

Not for me...he's to much of a pretty boy, I think He-Man needs to be handsom. This dude's physique is much more swimmer rather than Worrior IMO. Jessy Pevelka still gets my vote!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Not for me...he's to much of a pretty boy, I think He-Man needs to be handsom. This dude's physique is much more swimmer rather than Worrior IMO. Jessy Pevelka still gets my vote!
    It's worth remembering that people aren't cast for their physique these days. The physique is put on the actor rather than the other way around, so the physique they have at the rumour stage, and even casting, is largely irrelevant.

What you need to look for is muscle building potential.

Well, I will admit that if this man

Can turn into this man

Then there is hope yet!

He's got the Physique, but he's a pretty boy which is 50/50 on this one.

I don't want a pretty boy making an ugly face on this movie, I'm sure he doesn't want to be a big guy if he have his skinny and lean body tone.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

It's He-man not He-boy.

However, if they go with a younger he-man, which they might then you need a younger actor. Also don't forget in that interview the director..whoever said he didn't want someone with huge muscles.

Smile like you mean it.

Um, sorry for not changing with the times, but who is this guy? I saw Twilight thrown out there a few times. Was he really in the gay vampire flicks or are you guys just joking?

Also super-munkyboy, a box of tissue is more hardcore than a down pillow and that's about as hardcore as this she-boy looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    It's He-man not He-boy.
    The argument could not be more simply and accurately put!

Heroic Warrior
    Well i want to play skeletor in the movie, so??