Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1459

Thread: UPDATED Trademarks List: New, Unused And/Or Notable

  1. #1176
    SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Indication? Maybe in a week
    It's two bad there haven't been any more leaks...

    but then again if this thread got filled with too many spoilers, we'd have to ask a mod-to-lock it...
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

  2. #1177
    Heroic Warrior evenflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey Represent
    Posts
    4,336
    Very sad to see Scorpia is not being suggested. I realy hope she makes it out this year.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

  3. #1178
    Ravage ThunderCat blackiecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8,324
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Indication? Maybe in a week
    I still think Ninjor would be a good sub exclusive as he's vintage, but not as highly demanded as Two-Bad, Tung Lashor etc...
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

    Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

  4. #1179
    Heroic Warrior evenflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey Represent
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I still think Ninjor would be a good sub exclusive as he's vintage, but not as highly demanded as Two-Bad, Tung Lashor etc...
    Yeah but would that get people to buy subs if he isnt highly demanded? Its a tough call.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

  5. #1180
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    **Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

    Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award

    This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

    Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

    Needed
    Extender
    Rotar

    Filmation needed
    Lizardman

    Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

    POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

    Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

    Filmation needed

    Galactic Guardians
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

    Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

    Jetlag needed
    Mara

    Evil Warriors

    Needed
    Ninjor
    Blade
    Saurod
    Twistoid

    Filmation needed

    Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despera
    Tung Lasher
    Scorpia
    Entrapta

    Needed
    Dragstor

    Filmation Needed
    Imp

    Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

    Needed
    Blast Attack

    Space Mutants
    Flogg

    Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

    Jetlag needed
    Crita

    Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

    Mini comic Needed

    200x
    Ceratus

    Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

    Independent

    Independent Needed
    Masque

    Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Battle Lion
    Crystal Castle

    Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN
    Last edited by facet; July 20, 2013 at 02:27am.

  6. #1181
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    **Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

    Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award

    This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

    Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

    Needed
    Extender
    Rotar

    Filmation needed
    Lizardman

    Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

    POP
    Glimmer
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom


    Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

    Filmation needed
    Sea Hawk

    Galactic Guardians
    Hydron
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

    Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

    Jetlag needed
    Mara

    Evil Warriors
    Two Bad
    Goatman

    Needed
    Ninjor
    Blade
    Saurod
    Twistoid

    Filmation needed
    Strongarm

    Horde
    Horde Troopers
    Modulok
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despera
    Tung Lasher
    Scorpia
    Entrapta

    Needed
    Dragstor

    Filmation Needed
    Imp

    Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

    Needed
    Blast Attack

    Space Mutants
    Flogg

    Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

    Jetlag needed
    Crita

    Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

    Mini comic Needed

    200x
    Ceratus
    Lord Dactys

    Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

    Independent
    Nepthu
    Plundor

    Independent Needed
    Masque

    Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Battle Lion
    Crystal Castle

    Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN
    I think you are missing Prahvus and Veena in the 200X needed as well as Miro and Evilseed in wherever you choose to put them.

  7. #1182
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I think you are missing Prahvus and Veena in the 200X needed as well as Miro and Evilseed in wherever you choose to put them.
    Prahvus is on my list, the rest don't fall into the category I have laid out on top. This list is based on facts we have on trademarks and other insider info. I can't pull in speculation for characters we think we are going to get.

    - - - Updated - - -

    **Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

    Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award

    This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

    Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

    Needed
    Rotar

    Filmation needed
    Lizardman

    Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

    POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

    Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

    Filmation needed

    Galactic Guardians
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

    Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

    Jetlag needed
    Mara

    Evil Warriors

    Needed
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Twistoid

    Filmation needed

    Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despara
    Tung Lasher
    Entrapta

    Needed
    Dragstor

    Filmation Needed
    Imp

    Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

    Needed
    Blast Attack

    Space Mutants
    Flogg

    Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

    Jetlag needed
    Crita

    Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

    Mini comic Needed

    200x
    Ceratus

    Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

    Independent

    Independent Needed
    Masque

    Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Crystal Castle

    Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN
    Last edited by facet; September 20, 2013 at 10:45am.

  8. #1183
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    Updated with the new reveals

  9. #1184
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    3,509
    Shouldn't Extendar be removed as we know he is coming next month with the tease of his shield yesterday.

  10. #1185
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    Good point i will Update it.

  11. #1186
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    23,768
    Something for MOTUC?

    TENTACLOR

  12. #1187
    Wise Old Trollan Uncle Montork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    South Philly, PA
    Posts
    5,825
    "Despera" needs to be changed to "Despara", unless they pulled another Oo-Larr/Mo-Larr and trademarked the wrong name again.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

  13. #1188
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    **Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

    Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award

    This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

    Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

    Needed
    Rotar

    Filmation needed
    Lizardman

    Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

    POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

    Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

    Filmation needed

    Galactic Guardians
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

    Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

    Jetlag needed
    Mara

    Evil Warriors

    Needed
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Twistoid

    Filmation needed

    Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despara
    Tung Lasher
    Entrapta

    Needed
    Dragstor

    Filmation Needed
    Imp

    Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

    Needed
    Blast Attack

    Space Mutants

    Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

    Jetlag needed
    Crita

    Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

    Mini comic Needed

    200x
    Ceratus

    Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

    Independent

    Independent Needed
    Masque

    Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Crystal Castle

    Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by facet; November 2, 2013 at 01:52pm.

  14. #1189
    Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN.
    Posts
    577
    Not going through 48 pages so don't know if anyone else said this but while I read through the names on page one I noticed PURRSEPHONE, this was trademarked by Mattel for MONSTER HIGH. If you do a google search, shes one of the werecats. She was released as a 2 pack for toys r us with her sister and a 3 pack in a cheerleading uniform with her sister and Torelai.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/ Finally updated the address, now takes you to my toy blog again!

  15. #1190
    Heroic Warrior Toyguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    "Despera" needs to be changed to "Despara", unless they pulled another Oo-Larr/Mo-Larr and trademarked the wrong name again.
    Ool-larr was not an incorrect name. This has been a false rumor for years!

  16. #1191
    THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Ool-larr was not an incorrect name. This has been a false rumor for years!
    Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, sir. Matty has never made a typo when trademarking a name (Shakoti? I thought it was Shipoopie, or was it Shabooty? ). Oo-Larr/Mo-Larr being exactly one typo away from each other was, of course, just absolute pure coincidence. Because Matty, the most unimpeachably honest company out there, declares so. Allow me to add one pound of salt to your statement before swallowing it.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

  17. #1192
    Heroic Warrior King Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    6,678
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, sir. Matty has never made a typo when trademarking a name (Shakoti? I thought it was Shipoopie, or was it Shabooty? ). Oo-Larr/Mo-Larr being exactly one typo away from each other was, of course, just absolute pure coincidence. Because Matty, the most unimpeachably honest company out there, declares so. Allow me to add one pound of salt to your statement before swallowing it.
    seriously?
    cogito ergo doleo

  18. #1193
    THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    seriously?
    Do you seriously take TG's word that the fact that Oo-Larr was first filed for trademark in December 2009 (less than a year before the release of the Mo-Larr vs Skeletor pack; i.e., precisely during the product development phase for that pack), and the fact that Oo-Larr is such a non-obvious name that is just one single letter away from Mo-Larr, were a pure coincidence (down to the fancy hyphenation and the unusual double final R)? I suppose you also believe that they trademarked Shakoti as the name of some yet to be announced new character.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

  19. #1194
    Heroic Warrior He-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rockies of Eternia
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Do you seriously take TG's word that the fact that Oo-Larr was first filed for trademark in December 2009 (less than a year before the release of the Mo-Larr vs Skeletor pack; i.e., precisely during the product development phase for that pack), and the fact that Oo-Larr is such a non-obvious name that is just one single letter away from Mo-Larr, were a pure coincidence (down to the fancy hyphenation and the unusual double final R)? I suppose you also believe that they trademarked Shakoti as the name of some yet to be announced new character.
    Oo-larr has now been listed in three different bios - Demo-Man, Gygor & BA Skeletor. Are you suggesting Mattel intended to have a dentist play this large of a role in the bios, or that the MOTUC canon is being altered to include a typo?

  20. #1195
    THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Guy View Post
    Oo-larr has now been listed in three different bios - Demo-Man, Gygor & BA Skeletor. Are you suggesting Mattel intended to have a dentist play this large of a role in the bios, or that the MOTUC canon is being altered to include a typo?
    On the one hand, Toyguru's MotUC canon is a work in progress that's regularly being altered to include newer available characters, etc. It's not like it was set in stone from start to finish when the toyline debuted (among other things, because many characters, such as Shadow Weaver, Fang Man, Shokoti, or Crita, weren't yet "fair game" for Mattel at that moment—and some, like Karg and Lubic, still remain off-limits—and characters such as Draego-Man, Castle Grayskullman, or Standar, hadn't even been dreamt up).

    On the other hand, I (like others before) am simply saying that they repurposed the trademarked typo as a name for the "Jungle" He-Man (formerly known simply as He-Man or Alcalá He-Man).

    Toyguru is a notorious misspeller (in fact, if you reread his message you'll notice he misspelled Oo-Larr as Ool-Larr right here while telling us that it wasn't typo for Mo-Larr). And Mattel has a recorded history of misspelling other trademarks (Shakoti being a recent example, though in this case it's plain to see that no fan could have been fooled had they tried to repurpose that for some other character, so they just abandoned the misspelled trademark).

    Trademarks cost money, and the Mo-Larr pack wasn't going to be announced until close to SDCC 2010 in the summer. So when the typo was trademarked in December 2009, the fans didn't yet know about that pack (even though it was already in the works). So TG took advantage of that and included a reference to Oo-Larr in the Gygor bio that was revealed at around the same time as the Mo-Larr pack, so as to distract the fans and try to avoid them realizing it was just a trademark typo for Mo-Larr.

    But it is simply too obvious that it was a typo; because of the timing of the trademark coinciding with Mo-Larr's product development phase (there being no reference to an Oo-Larr character before that), and because of the beyond-mere-chance striking resemblance of the nonsense name Oo-Larr with the fancifully-spelled but meaningful name Mo-Larr, and the fact that OO-LARR is a very plausible and likely typo for MO-LARR by mistyping the following O twice while dropping the M (just like Toyguru misspelt Oo-Larr as Ool-Larr with a double L straddling the hyphen).

    Not that there is anything wrong with repurposing a trademark typo, so that the money paid to the trademark office isn't totally wasted. I, in fact, like how the name Oo-Larr sounds—it seems to have a certain "primitive", Tarzan-cry quality to it, so assigning it to the "Jungle" Alcalá He-Man variant looks to me to have been an appropriate choice.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

  21. #1196
    Yuengling danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lake Shore, MD
    Posts
    2,968
    Egad! Let it go!
    Danielsan52


    Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

  22. #1197
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    7,214
    Anyone need any forks for the hunt?

  23. #1198
    Council Elder Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,361
    Mo-Larr was the mystery character that was supposed to be unveiled at the art show. Seth Green and the Robot Chicken crew were there too, but last minute "something happened" and he wasn't shown off. The TM Oo-Larr was discovered by Tallstar, I believe and bcrduke kept saying the mystery character no one would guess was Mo-Larr. Popular belief is that Mo-Larr was held off since Mattel did not have a TM for Mo-Larr at the time. It appeared later on. I'm sure someone can find the registration date and then look up the date of the art show if they really care that much.

    Oo-Larr appeared in bios after this happened. Toyguru insists it was never a typo and it was meant to be that way from the beginning. We've also been told all the bios were written at the same time, but bios like Skeletor and Tytus' were changed to include Demo-Man and a different time frame. Then, there's Skakoti TM and another Shokoti TM was purchased.

    I do believe it was a typo and Mattel won't admit it for some reason, but in the end...who cares, amiright?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  24. #1199
    master of accessories facet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    **Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

    Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award. *It should also be noted that both Oo-lar, Ceratus, and Dare's names have been used in the bios, but figures have not come out yet. This could mean their names were just used for the bios and no figure is intended for them.

    This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

    Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Eldor
    Granita
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

    Needed
    Rotar

    Filmation needed
    Lizardman

    Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare*

    POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Spinnerella

    Needed
    Angella
    Double Trouble
    Peekablue
    Perfuma

    Filmation needed

    Galactic Guardians
    Tuskador
    Artilla
    Darius

    Needed
    Spinwit
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Nocturna
    Sagitar

    Jetlag needed

    Evil Warriors

    Needed
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Twistoid

    Filmation needed

    Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Entrapta
    Dymalug
    Tung Lasher
    Despara

    Needed
    Dragstor

    Filmation Needed
    Imp

    Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

    Needed
    Blast Attack

    Space Mutants

    Needed
    Lizzor
    Hoove
    Butthead
    Quakke
    Staghorn

    Jetlag needed
    Crita

    Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr*

    Mini comic Needed

    200x
    Ceratus*

    Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

    Independent

    Independent Needed
    Masque

    Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Crystal Castle

    Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by facet; December 19, 2013 at 02:48pm.

  25. #1200
    Council Elder Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,361
    A fellow He-Fan/She-Raver on Facebook discovered a couple interesting Trademarks/registrations by Mattel:

    - Double Mischief (probably Double Trouble as Activision owns Double Trouble as a Skylanders character now)

    ALSO, Mattel filed a TM for Barbie, Princess of Power. We might finally be getting a She-Ra Barbie! This could be a specialty SDCC item for She-Ra's upcoming 30th Anniversary.

    Hopefully, she will be done like the amazing DC Collector Barbies Mattel did:

    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •