Thread: Vine Hydra in MOTUC

Vine Hydra in MOTUC

Well I just saw Orko's Garden for the first time and have to say I want Evilseed's Man-Eating-Plant monsters and especially the Vine Hydras incorporated as large-scale beasts into MOTUC!!

They are awesome!

The M-E-Plants could be either like the dino-style creatures from the MYP0 cartoon or possibly like the monsters from the Double-Edge Sword mini-comic ... so long as we get them.

Also, the Vine Hydras would be fantastic. I imagine they could come with 3 pegs at the shoulders and 3 detachable necks which plug into them. The Vine Hydra starts with one neck/head but as you cut one off you plug in the second as a replacement then finally after another head has been chopped off, plug in the third for the 3 headed look.

I really think this would be a cool, awesome and innovative beast fit for MOTUC and our Evilseed figure (when we eventually get him)

What say the fans?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

No thanks.
    Great Black Wizard figure please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
    No thanks.
    LOL! Party pooper!!

I'm interested in as many figures as possible almost and at first all those that appear in the cartoons (especially 200x), so yes, I would be interested... but later.

I think many more interesting figures, dioramas and vehicles need to be made before.
    … But these creatures are more legitimate than a Light Hope "figure"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not a bad idea plant beast or giant carnivorous plant. can we also have the two rat dogs that count marzo had in the myp.

I would love the T-Rex looking vine monsters from MYP! Very cool idea for a beast; one I would like two of, actually (a distinction shared among beasts by only the upcoming Shadowbeast!) (Oh, and the rat creatures, good point, kylun!).

Of course, I would also lke to see a Lighthope character for Classics...
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Elder Councilman
    I still just want Mini Marzo, Prahvus, King Taurius, Lord Dactys, Oracle, Dekker, Callix, Tuvar, Baddhra, Battle Lion, Serpos, the 3 Giants, and the Council of Elders...also the Mutant Warrior.

As cool as Evilseed was in Orko's Garden, I really want the Filmation version; it's one of my favorite episodes, and I think he worked better in that; that's just me, though..and take note I almost never say that.
    Last edited by KingRandor82; August 6, 2010 at 12:52am.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Picture

Quote Originally Posted by swanmarsh View Post
    well i just saw orko's garden for the first time and have to say i want evilseed's man-eating-plant monsters and especially the vine hydras incorporated as large-scale beasts into motuc!!

They are awesome!

The m-e-plants could be either like the dino-style creatures from the myp0 cartoon or possibly like the monsters from the double-edge sword mini-comic ... So long as we get them.

Also, the vine hydras would be fantastic. I imagine they could come with 3 pegs at the shoulders and 3 detachable necks which plug into them. The vine hydra starts with one neck/head but as you cut one off you plug in the second as a replacement then finally after another head has been chopped off, plug in the third for the 3 headed look.

I really think this would be a cool, awesome and innovative beast fit for motuc and our evilseed figure (when we eventually get him)

What say the fans?

pictures pictures pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post

pictures pictures pictures
    Good point.

Sadly I don't have any.

And I've searched MGM's screen grab library and they don't seem to be there either?

Can anyone please help us out?

Heroic Weather Oddity Raining Light's Avatar
    I am interested in all thses kinda things-BUT
    Wait til farther into the line.
    NOT at the end of all the figures from vintage cause it then may not be able to support the line enough to continue. But you can start trickling them in after a year or 2.
    I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity--Edgar Allen Poe