Thread: Spy Monkey Trap Jaw attachments!!

Spy Monkey Trap Jaw attachments!!

You guys gotta check this out! Very cool and there's a set for Roboto. My favorite is the energy bow attachment :
    Last edited by kagamigod; August 21, 2010 at 09:28pm.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Sigh... there goes $30...
    Want to trade for Battle Beasts. Show me what you've got!!!!

Awesome stuff.

Here's the correct link

Like I mentioned on there, TG said at SDCC that Robot would have different style of attachment i.e. female to male, instead of TJ's male to female, because of that, there's no use in buying the set for Robot since they wont work for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71
    'Picture it, Eternia.......'

Quote Originally Posted by Mijet View Post
    Like I mentioned on there, TG said at SDCC that Robot would have different style of attachment i.e. female to male, instead of TJ's male to female, because of that, there's no use in buying the set for Robot since they wont work for him.
    No, Toyguru has expressly said they changed the plugs from the pro to shown at SDCC so TJ and Roboto can swap parts, hence the black Roboto parts in the upcoming weapons pack.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

Cool. Reminds me of the old days, when as a child I'd use the bow attachment from Micronauts Centaurus as Trap Jaw's energy bow (it worked, if you forced it in).

Can't be spending any more money on this hobby of mine, though, so I'm taking a pass, but it's amazing how SpyMonkey is reading my mind and giving me everything I've always wanted for a MOTU line.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Arrrrggggggghhhhhhh.........the page is gone?!? I will find it...if not please post pics here. I would love to get a set of this just by the sound of it.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I thought TG said that Trapjaw and Roboto will have the same pegs. Either way, I'm pretty excited to see Spy Monkey's new stuff. It looks great. Again, I want them to give some assurances of the quality of the plastic. I don't want the custom parts to break and ruin my Trap-Jaw.
    You just read a post from the head Honcho of Nerds On A Couch!

JUst visited the site. THOSE ARE BAD ASS!!! I will so be dropping the $ when I have it.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Hmm this is news to me, when did he say they changed it? The videos from SDCC show the proto with female pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71
    'Picture it, Eternia.......'

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    Pretty sure it was somewhere in the "Ask Matty" forums. TG confirmed that they'll be able to share attachments.

COOL SPY MONKEY!!!
    Great B/S/T'ers: iceman51880, Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .Org Feedback Thread
    My .Org Marketplace Feedback

Ordered on sight!

I have some of his Zodak swords from way-back and I have complete faith
    in Spymonkey's work.
    "I will not rest until the last Autobot is crushed to nothing and Decepticons rule!"
    Clench: Decepticon Syndicate Director

Demonicfirefly: Is a pleasure to do business with.

really cool stuff. Dont know if I can get it, I'd basically only want the powerbow and the gun for trapjaw. The sword perhaps for Roboto, and I cant buy 2 sets (one of each) for just those parts.

But I'm glad to know they exists.

I really don't get them, they look cheap and pointless to me. I buy 3rd party for Transformers, but these just don't float my boat.
    WTB Loose complete Tyrantisaurus Rex and Laser Light Skeletor

ah, yet another SpyMonkey thread busted to the Marketplace. Not sure what did it this time. The Wun-Dar shield thread is still over in the MOTUC forums.

From the Horsemen's mouth, and Scott's also in conversations we had with them at SDCC, They would try to fix/reverse the pegs on Roboto to match Trappy so the all of the Matty produced attachments would be interchangeable. That's why we went ahead with the silver set.
    The pictures do not do these things justice. The actual product looks so much better. I've had the first set out of the mold for about a month now and even unpainted they look great with the figures.

Upon further inspection looks like this one is getting booted all over the forums today. It started in the MOTUC forum, got kicked to the Customs forum, then tossed from there & wound up here in the marketplace. So I guess SpyMonkey fans, in the future just start your threads up here in the marketplace, it's where they'll wind up anyway. Better here than the tarswamp.
    Last edited by Brian-Man; August 22, 2010 at 01:12pm.
    Up, Up, & Away!
    The Amazing Brian-Man of SpyMonkey Creations Inc.
    President & Founder of the Plundor Appreciation League

See....that is what I thought.....I say the pics and was like...

"those are wicked cool...but they look a bit cheap"

I figured it was just the pics and the product in hand would look a ton better....all the other pieces SM has made look amazing...why not these? I BET THEY ARE RAD!!!

Brian-Man....can you take some pics please of TJ with the attachments? PLEASE?!?!?!

I ended up putting in an order for the black set for Trap-Jaw, a 200X Zodak sword, and two different shields.

I'm very interested in seeing the quality of these first hand, as I have a feeling the shoddy store website is great disservice to the product. Seriously, they have a typo on the Main Page that claims people should lease their blog from them.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Any chance we can see pics of these sets in action?
    You just read a post from the head Honcho of Nerds On A Couch!

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    Any chance we can see pics of these sets in action?
    I haven't seen any pics of any of their weapons in action on their site, which I'm guessing they don't do as a 'safety' precaution.
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Anyone got pics of these on Trap-Jaw and Kronis?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

"I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time." -- Charles M. Schulz

When Earworms Attack!

i am looking for the fly swatter only in trap jaw colors.