Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOOOOOO!!! King Grayskull is mute!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    They are in the top. Just open the box flap, unscrew battery lid cover, and change the batteries.
    Thanks for the reminder. I pulled them out, but never replaced them at the time.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I have to check mine
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I don't have this figure, so I'm not sure, and I can't seem to find it doing a quick google search.

The batteries are in the box/display, right?

EDIT: I did find a page where someone mentions taking the batteries out. http://www.80scartoons.net/forum/vie...3a44d4ee5bbb85

He says that he "had to open the top to take the batteries out". I assume that may mean the top of the little box that you push to make the sound?
    Last edited by Barezz; February 18, 2016 at 09:49pm.
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    They are in the top. Just open the box flap, unscrew battery lid cover, and change the batteries.
    I answered this just a few posts up.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks, peeps! Now to check out the situation with them tomorrow...
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Thanks, peeps! Now to check out the situation with them tomorrow...
    You're welcome.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Anyone know what size batteries go in the figure, I took mine out for storage and during that time lost them, I want to buy replacements, but no where on the box or anything does it say what size...

ANYONE???

LR44 - same as Laser Light Skeletor and He-Man...

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone still kept these sealed or have them in storage and forgotten about them? I have 3 MIB packed away. It's now been 11 years...has anyone's batteries leaked?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I've thought about checking my King Grayskull figures from time to time. I better do that one of these days soon.

My Grayskull become to start be muted

He said "I have..." and thank nothing any more (from this point i know the batteries goes empty
    I have the letter how to open the Part where they are and i can open it easly but i did not have batteries like them this U.S.A. batteries so diferent fron german one
    What is the name of this 3 batteries and give it there a good replacement as alternative ?

Ahh some of you guys write they are LR44 with This i found and ordered some i will tell you when it works ^_^
    MOTUC Figures should have detaching Arms (Example Trap-Jaw) and Upperbody should be not one with the legs (King Hiss) for mixing Parts!!!
    --- We need more custom Figures! ---

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Funny this popped up. I just stashed my funds for Snake Mountain in that box! (Fun Fact: my wife’s engagement ring was also hidden in there before I proposed to her back in ’09!)

I need to check on his voice; I haven’t had batteries in it for ages.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

So my result:

I buyed me the ``LR44´´ in Germany / EU ``AG13´´ or better said i preordered over ebay and it comes from my PC maker lol!!!

He did it well again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Incidentally, i have just build with a cardboard 2 floors (left and right) 17cm high and 9.5mm deep! So my figures can now stand on the Castles defensive wall! (see He-Man in disguise on the picture)
    Last edited by ˛He-Ro; March 6, 2019 at 09:38am.
    MOTUC Figures should have detaching Arms (Example Trap-Jaw) and Upperbody should be not one with the legs (King Hiss) for mixing Parts!!!
    --- We need more custom Figures! ---

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Heroic Warrior
    Wow. I still haven't checked on these. Think I better do it this week.

Anyone else's batteries leaked? Expecting to find my Bronze Grayskull covered in battery acid slime...