Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian MOTU Comics!

Brazilian MOTU Comics!

I have recently acquired a bunch of Brazilian MOTU comics from the wonderful .orger macbee, and I plan on scanning all of them in time and sharing them with everyone! They are all in Portuguese, but I would also like to try translating them.

The first one I scanned is issue #2 because it features Lady Edwina (Princess, in this book) and I wanted to find out if she mentions who her parents are in this particular take on the Filmation episode.

Please don't get disappointed if I don't update this all the time. Scanning this entire book took 5 hours!

I do have to ask a question: what is a good, free online photo-storage site? I use Photobucket, but they shrink my double paged pictures down too much.

I want all pages to be this size (the cover of issue #2):

...and not shrunk to this size (inside cover and page #1 of issue 2):

I will put all the pictures up and begin translating it when someone gives me a good suggestion. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!

Interesting Note: the Brazilian comics are the EXACT size of an XBOX 360 case.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Interesting - I wonder if it's a Portuguese translation of "Creatures from the Tar Swamp"? The monster in the second picture also features in the episode.

They did this in France - releasing storybooks of various episodes - "Orko's Favorite Uncle" and "Trouble in Arcadia" were both available to buy in book-form.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

This book is actually two full stories (and like a million games for some reason ).

The stories:

1) Meeting Lady Edwina, Orko looking for his locket he lost all those years ago in the Tar Swamp.

2) The one that starts with the father and son in...basically a bunker, and all these creatures are attacking, but they have electronic barriers and guns and such set up. I believe "Island of Monsters" is the title of the second story.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    The first one I scanned is issue #2 because it features Lady Edwina (Princess, in this book) and I wanted to find out if she mentions who her parents are in this particular take on the Filmation episode.
    Excellent, I support this thread!
    Also, I don't know about free image hosting besides photobucket, but you could splite the double pages into singles to bypass the limitation.

2) The one that starts with the father and son in...basically a bunker, and all these creatures are attacking, but they have electronic barriers and guns and such set up. I believe "Island of Monsters" is the title of the second story.
    That second story is "Search for the VHO"...

Someone (and I feel REALLY bad for forgetting who) scanned quite a few of the French versions of these comics about six years ago - I LOVE the idea that they have one episode continue into the next, so it often feels like a proper comic book...

The oddest comic is "The Cat and the Spider" - That adaption has to be seen to be believed!

And here's a comparison for you...

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Wouldn't posting to org's comic-section be good place to store the comic?

Words cannot describe how much I want to see these fully scanned and translated!

Please make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    That second story is "Search for the VHO"...
    I meant, I believe I translated it right without checking (just off the top of my head). Sorry for the confusion.

Someone (and I feel REALLY bad for forgetting who) scanned quite a few of the French versions of these comics about six years ago - I LOVE the idea that they have one episode continue into the next, so it often feels like a proper comic book...

The oddest comic is "The Cat and the Spider" - That adaption has to be seen to be believed!

And here's a comparison for you...
    That's really cool! Are these comics still online somewhere? I know French much better than Portuguese.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Wouldn't posting to org's comic-section be good place to store the comic?
    I'm trying that, but it seems to take quite a long time to upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Words cannot describe how much I want to see these fully scanned and translated!

Please make it happen!
    I'll try my best.

I have recently acquired a bunch of Brazilian MOTU comics from the wonderful .orger macbee, and I plan on scanning all of them in time and sharing them with everyone! They are all in Portuguese, but I would also like to try translating them.

Please don't get disappointed if I don't update this all the time. Scanning this entire book took 5 hours!

I do have to ask a question: what is a good, free online photo-storage site? I use Photobucket, but they shrink my double paged pictures down too much.

I want all pages to be this size (the cover of issue #2):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g?t=1283166005

...and not shrunk to this size (inside cover and page #1 of issue 2):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g?t=1283166190

I will put all the pictures up and begin translating it when someone gives me a good suggestion. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!

Interesting Note: the Brazilian comics are the EXACT size of an XBOX 360 case.
    Hello, Darkspecter ! How are you ? I am your "fan" since I read your critics of MOTUC She-Ra in the beginning of this year. I am from Brazil and I'd like to explain what happend with brazilian He-Man Abril publications in 80's. These comics debuted as a monthly in 01/15/86 and during all 1986 year, all of them were the same as we watch in tv. But the art was very poor (as you can see in this comic). This book you posted here is #2 of 2 comics they released with former stories. So, #1 incluided comic 1 and comic 2 and #2(yours), comic 3 and comic 4. The sales were very bad and, since MOTU was a big hit here, Abril decided to change everything. During 1987 and 1988, they released Marvel comics stories (like Star) mixed by brand new stories, criated by brazilian best artists. This is the golden period of MOTU publications here in Brazil. I can remember that He-Man reached 32 comics and She-Ra (debuted in 1988), 12 ones.

I almost forget...I can try to translate a page of these comics if anyone here want it. My English is not so good but I will do my best ! Just let me know.

**Please remove image tags when replying with a quote. Thanks!**
    Last edited by Monteeg; August 30, 2010 at 08:37pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks so much for posting these scans, they look great!
    Monteege, do you have a link to any of the artwork you mentioned, by brazil's best talent?
    I would love to see it!

I'll just list them on the .org. It's going to take a long a long time though.

Here's the link. I posted a few more pages:

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=3633

Thanks for the kind words Monteeg! It's neat to hear what happened with the MOTU comics in Brazil. I have 12 Brazilian MOTU comics and 2 She-Ra ones (with one on the way in the mail).

Thanks for offering up your help in translating. macbee has offered as well. I think I will translate a few pages and post them and you guys can tell me how well I did.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; August 31, 2010 at 12:17am.

Awesome. I love it when a plan, I mean, some fans come together.

I meant, I believe I translated it right without checking (just off the top of my head). Sorry for the confusion.
    Oh no, I totally understood what you meant - Obviously the titles of episodes in other countries vary; especially when it comes to comic-based adaptations - "Island of Monsters" is equally as good a title as "Search for the VHO"!

Oh no, I totally understood what you meant - Obviously the titles of episodes in other countries vary; especially when it comes to comic-based adaptations - "Island of Monsters" is equally as good a title as "Search for the VHO"!
    Okay, cool.

For everyone:

I have most pages posted now! 17 more to go, and most are the games and puzzles. There are a LOT of those in this book!

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=3633
    Last edited by Darkspecter; August 31, 2010 at 06:03pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow, this thread is a good surprise (I was absent from He-Man.org for days)!

Thanks for the "wonderful" =D

This book is actually two full stories (and like a million games for some reason ).
    We love games!
    If you buy a Thundercats Brazilian book you'll see games. If you buy an Uncle Srooge Brazilian book you'll see games too. They're everywhere =)

Quote Originally Posted by macbee View Post
    Thanks for the "wonderful" =D

We love games!
    If you buy a Thundercats Brazilian book you'll see games. If you buy an Uncle Srooge Brazilian book you'll see games too. They're everywhere =)
    No problem macbee. I actually received the final She-Ra comic in the mail today!

No problem macbee. I actually received the final She-Ra comic in the mail today!
    Excellent news!

I finally finished posting the comic in its entirety. That was a lot of work!

P.S. Does anyone know how to delete a picture once it's been added? The page 2 picture is a duplicate and should not be there (the one with the big and bold "O Peninha vai...").

Weird...and I can't remove it!

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for taking the time to put the whole comic up.
    It's super cool!

I just finished scanning and posting issue #17, the issues with She-Zar in it!

I think I might try photographing the Brazilian comics as opposed to scanning them from now on though. macbee's pictures look better than the high-quality scans. I'm just not sure why.

Here it is:

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=3641

EDIT: For some reason Page 2 and 3 weren't named as "Pages" so they won't show up until they are okayed. After that...they might appear at the end instead of the beginning. If that happens, I'll try to fix it.

Here's, hopefully, a treat for you guys: I fully translated the second story in this book! Some of my translations might not be 100% correct because some sentences/phrases were tricky. I believe that 90% of it is for sure spot on though. If any Portuguese speaking people want to check my translations, I would be happy to see how I did.

Please Note: The page numbers correlate to the page numbers in the corner of the pictures. The numbers like this "1), 2)" and so on describe which comic box the text belongs to. Enjoy! :

Page 25:

He-Man: The Mystery Submarine

1) Lake Kroly ... a place where strange events have become routine, causing fear and terror among the fishermen. Is He-Man prepared to solve that mystery?

Argument: Jose Menezes
    Arts: Watson Portela
    Letters: C. Montichel
    Colour: Alvaro & Sergio

2) One Morning…

Strange ... the fish have disappeared!

3) Girl: Will be any…oh!
    Man: What is it daughter?

4) Then, the boat is destroyed!
    ZAAP!

Page 26

1) Bald man: M-my daughter…where is she?
    Other man: She disappeared into the darkness…I do not know what that was…

2) And, in the Castle of Eternia…
    MAA: With this new prototype, we can travel throughout the empire unmolested... (meaning, not being attacked)
    Adam: When do we test it?
    MAA: Right now!

3) Adam: Wow! What speed!
    MAA: You haven’t seen anything!

4) Adam: Look, mentor, fishermen…
    MAA: And better off to rescue them, Adam!

Page 27

1) Once everyone is secure…
    Bald man: The worst part is that my daughter is the fourth girl who disappeared
    MAA: Then others have already had the same problem? How strange…

2) Adam: And best we camp here to watch this phenomenon…I think that Skeletor is not involved in this matter…

3) MAA: And then things started the night I heard an explosion, is that it?
    Bald man: Yes! Give ‘on, the fish slowed, and the boats and the young girls have disappeared…
    4) Suddenly…
    Man 1: Wow!
    Man 2: The waters are rising!

Page 28

1) Amid the rough waters, a gigantic black pearl comes up!
    Blue vest: The black pearl!
    Brown vest: And the curse of the waters! Let’s run away!
    Adam: Incredible!

2) Gradually, a cap opens up and…

3) …a wave of vapour begins to spread across the lake.

4) Adam: Protect your face! It’s a toxic cloud!
    MAA: C-can’t…breathe…

Page 29

1) Adam: I…I have to resist…

2) Adam: I need to save my comrades…
    Hey! It’s sinking!

3) He-Man: By the power of Grayskull…I have the strength! (seriously, it says strength. lol)

4) He-Man quickly tale his friends to another location.
    He-Man: Here may be out of danger…but I have plenty to do at the lake!

Page 30

1) In a quick leap, He-Man threw himself into the mysterious waters.

3) He-Man: Everything seems quiet here…where’s the pearl?

4) Without realizing it, a group of strange fish advance upon He-Man!

Page 31

1) He-Man: Oh, no!

2) After successfully diverting attacks, He-Man gets caught near a cave!
    He-Man: I think they are being controlled! I have to avoid that approach again!

3) He-Man: My sword!

Page 32

1) He-Man: So I have a way out…want to see who has the hardest head!
    TUM!

2) He-Man: I think now they are going to settle for a good time!
    PAFT!

3) He-Man: They’re moving away….hey! The black pearl!

Page 34

1) Then, to the strange object.

2) He-Man: It looks like a spaceship…

3) He-Man: …and it’s opening!
    FSSSHHH!

4) Surprised, He-Man is surrounded by black sparks.
    He-Man: I’m immobilized…that powerful force!

Page 35

1) Some time later…
    He-Man: Where am I? Hmm…I was swallowed inside the ship…

2) He-Man: Huh? Must be the young girls that disappeared! But why were they captured?

3) Suddenly, a shrill sound was heard throughout the hall…
    EEEEEEEEEEEEE

3) …and a strange apparition appears, surprising He-Man!

Page 36

1) Shezar: I am Shezar, dominator of the light! Why are you here? (Shezar translates to Shez).
    He-Man: I came to free the young girls! Why have you invaded the lake?

2) Shezar: Listen and you better understand…I am of Antar, the fifth star…

3) Shezar: Centuries ago, a great war destroyed my planet, finished with the aquatic reserve!

4) Shezar: I travelled a long time until I found a place in good condition to form a new colony…

5) He-Man: Yes, but…why imprison the young girls?
    Shezar: My race is almost extinct! We need women to perpetuate our species and…

Page 37

1) He-Man: But you cannot do that!

2) Shezar: What?! Nobody gives the Princess of Antar orders!
    Now you know my power!

3) PLEM!

4) The ray’s deflected by the sword of He-Man and hit Shezar in the head!
    5) He-Man: B-but it is…incredible!

Page 38

1) He-Man: By Grayskull! Shezar is a fish…from an ocean in space!

2) He-Man: She just got the human form thanks to the polarizing light!

3) He-Man: Well, before Shezar gets back, I will release the young girls and get out of here!

4) Meanwhile…
    Skeletor: Strange events are happening here…let us down!

Page 39

1) And, within the sphere, He-Man frees the young.

2) He-Man: Hurry! You’re free!
    Blonde: You obtained the polarizer!
    Brown braids: With it, Shezar creates unrealistic images and dominates fish and people!
    He-Man: I wondered…but the important thing now is to get out of here before Shezar wakes up!

3) Blue pigtails: Perhaps that ship-module may serve use?

4) Shezar: Ha! They will not go very far…

Page 40

1) Back in human form, the alien triggers security features to prevent the escape of He-Man.
    Shezar: When you reach the module, you will have a surprise…
    ZZTT!

2) Merman: Look! A force field!
    Skeletor: Our sensors indicate it’s at the bottom of the lake! Let’s dive…I want to know who has such enormous energy!

3) SPLASSSH!

4) Blonde: He-Man, a giant octopus! How do we escape?

Page 41

1) Without thinking, He-Man wages a fight with the giant octopus that guards the place!
    He-Man: Stand back! The tentacles are deadly!

2) Shezar: Ha, ha! The octopus has prevented them from escaping!

3) Skeletor: I found the field of power…I have to enter this ship!

4) He-Man: Ahhh…I’m getting…immobilized…

5) Skeletor: Here is the polarizing force! It has to be mine!

Page 42

1) Skeletor: Goodbye, girl!
    ZAP!
    Shezar: Oooh!

2) Holder of the powers of Grayskull, He-Man manages to gradually undermine the forces of the monster!

3) He-Man: Perhaps, that settles it!

4) Skeletor: What? He-Man is here too?
    Shezar: H-help…

Page 44

1) He-Man: Skeletor?!

2) Skeletor: You can’t stop me He-Man! Once I use the polarizer, everything is finished!

3) Skeletor: Excellent! Besides energy, it absorbs the the light! I’ve done it!
    ZAP!

4) A lightwave bursts between He-Man and the monster.

5) Shortly after…
    Skeletor: Ha, ha! With this polarozer, I can scatter the darkness across Eternia and Castle Grayskull will finally be mine!

Page 45

1) When presented the plan of Skeletor, Shezar changes back to her primitive (or original) form, causing a major upheaval on the ship!
    Skeletor: Look at the controls of the ship, idiot!
    Beastman: Oooh! She became a fish!

2) Uncontrolled, Skeletor’s ship crashes!
    BRRUMM!

3) He-Man: We are free of the monster! Now I need to seize the sphere!
    One of the girls: Let’s go!

4) Thus, the ship leaves the lake…

5) Skeletor: The polarizer is intact, and nothing will stop me from conquering Castle Grayskull!

Page 46

1) He-Man: Skeletor’s ship! We’ve got to go down!

2) Skeletor: G** D***! (Curses!) He-Man escaped!

3) He-Man: Skeletor, give me the polarizer and free Shezar!
    Skeletor: No deal, He-Man!

Page 47

1) Skeletor: Ha, ha! I will let him get close enough to finish him off!

2) Shezar, however, emits powerful waves…
    Shezar: He-Man is just. I have to help you!

4) …forming a force field around the protector of Eternia.
    Skeletor: But…what is going on?

Page 48

1) In a complex of forces, Shezar causes an optical phenomenon!
    Skeletor: It’s not possible! He-Man became a battalion!

2) He-Man: Surrender, Skeletor! The party’s over!

3) Skeletor: Unh!
    POW!

4) Shezar: Here is the polarizer, He-Man! I do not need it anymore!

Page 49

1) He-Man: Shezar, stay on Eternia! We’ll find a lake where your people can live in peace!
    Shezar: Thank you, He-Man, but I don’t think Skeletor will give up his intention…

2) MAA: Well, maybe one day, everything will be different…

3) He-Man: Whenever you are in need, we are ready to help your people, but do not be afraid to be and show what you actually look like. (I think he means, don't be afraid to be yourself and show your true appearance: fish).

4) MAA: Perhaps, she’ll never see us again…
    He-Man: But, certainly we will not be forgotten!
    END
    Last edited by Darkspecter; September 18, 2010 at 03:26pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

These are magnificent, Darkspecter! Thank you so much for making these for us mono-linguals! It's cool that these are so Filmation in design and yet they're bringing in new girls. MOTU needs women. It's neat how Zal looks like the Golden Girl too. Another reason I wish I'd had her back in the day. Someone needs to get Galoob to sell that property to Mattel or start making MOTUC knock-offs. Or Mattel can make Zal! Oh to dream....

Thanks for the kind words gbagok!

Since I have a post, I can break up the stories to make them an easier read!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****New story!*****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=3653

Issue 16

He-Man: The Star of Zal-Kron

Page 3

1) Coming from the outside world, the threat of a meteor will destroy the kingdom of Eternia and not even He-Man can avoid disaster!

2) When observing space, Mentor (Man-At-Arms) has a surprise!
    MAA: Zal-Kron is out of orbit!

3) Adam: What is happening? Why such concern?
    MAA: See for yourself!

4) Adam: Oh, no! The stars may collide with Eternia!
    MAA: And it will not take much! There’s nothing we can do!

Page 4

1) MAA: Zal-Kron will be the end of our world…
    Adam: And if we alter the collision course?

2) MAA: Unfortunately, the magnetic force of the star has already been evaluated by the sensors and we have no condition to avoid the shock…

3) Adam: Codings prove that Zal-Kron was diverted from its orbit by another force…
    MAA: This intrigues me!

4) Not too far…
    Skeletor: Thanks to the catalyst material, the star moved from its orbit! When you have cosmic forces at your service, I am invincible! Ha, ha, ha!
    Evil-Lyn: But, if we destroy Eternia, won’t we get clobbered too?

Page 5

1) Skeletor: No! Rather, I will take all the star’s energy and reverse it to destroy He-Man!

2) Evil-Lyn: Oh! The mountains are shaking…
    Skeletor: The attraction of the star is provoking a cataclysm only I can prevent!

3) The effects are already there…
    Randor: HURRY!
    Teela: The palace is falling apart…we must run away!

4) Adam: Another strong quake and the palace will fall apart…only He-Man can fix this!

5) And amid all that is happening, the voice of He-Man and a promise of victory!
    He-Man: By the power of Grayskull…I have the strength!

Page 6

1) Walking through the castle, He-Man can prevent further damage!
    He-Man: This is better…will bear the weight of the ceiling!
    Teela: He-Man! You came in good time…

2) He-Man: Rest assured, the shaking has stopped! Now I must check on Mentor (MAA) in the lab!
    Randor: The beams that were placed avoided the collapse of the palace!

3) He-Man: How are you, friend?
    MAA: With you here, much better…but we must prevent Zal-Kron from getting closer to Eternia…

4) MAA: What will you do?
    He-Man: I will encounter the star and put it all in order!

Page 7

1) He-Man: The very strength of the star is drawing me closer to its core…I will have to use the full capacity of my power!

2) He-Man: My powers are fading! The speed of the star is superior to mine…

3) Skeletor: He-Man is going to explode! Ha, ha, ha! My revenge came sooner than I could believe!

4) Unable to control the tremendous attraction of the star, He-Man crashes into a bright explosion!
    BUUMMM!

Page 8

1) MAA: He-Man disintegrated! Now we’re lost…

2) While a profound sadness overcomes the friends of He-Man…

3) …His enemies happily celebrate his death.

4) Evil-Lyn: The power on Eternia will be ours at last!
    Skeletor: Get ready to invade the palace of Randor!

5) Skeletor: Foolish Maligna (Evil-Lyn)…I will not share the kingdom with nobody. Nobody!

6) Inert in its orbit, Zal-Kron remains in the sky like a bright tomb of He-Man…but what in fact happened?

Page 9

1) With the violent impact against the star, He-Man plunged into light waves…

2) Unconscious, he crossed bizarre layers of another dimension!

3) After a long journey, He-Man came to a curious region.

4) He-Man: What happened? I must have penetrated the core of the star! But, where am I?

5) Walking through the place, He-Man does not sense an approaching danger…

Page 10

1) He-Man: I’m in another dimension stellar…but, apparently, they do not like my arrival!

2) He-Man: I have to quickly know what they want!
    Creature: Ziiium! Ziumm!

3) Gradually, they are able to understand…

4) I’m Bruar, master of Queen Zal, the luminary of our planet! Why did you take us out of orbit?

5) He-Man: I came to prevent the destruction of Eternia, where I live…
    Bruar: Queen Zal is approaching…she will decide your fate!

Page 12

1) Zal: As sovereign of the light, I order that the stranger, who provoked everything, face Bruar!

2) Bruar: Never heard of him, sovereign of light! I’ll kill him!

3) He-Man: My powers have been neutralized! But I still have strength!

4) As two beasts that study, He-Man and Bruar await the moment to attack!

5) Suddenly…
    Zal: Zrakel’s here! Run!

Page 13

1) Zal: Protect yourselves or we will be destroyed by Zrakel!

2) He-Man: Everyone is running scared!
    Bruar: Time to exterminate him!

3) Bruar: Now, foreigner, meet your end!
    CLANG!

4) He-Man: Even without my powers, Bruar is slow for me!

5) With a terrifying roar comes the monstrous Zrakel!

6) Bruar: Oh! We are lost!

Page 14

1) He-Man: The monster picked him up…I have to save him!

2) In a spectacular leap, He-Man, even without his powers, attacks Zrakel!
    CLANG!

3) He-Man: I have to avoid your teeth!

4) Zal: Come on! Help the stranger!
    5) He-Man: I want to see you eat now.
    Zrakel: ROOARRR!

Page 15

1) Creature: We need to help you!
    Zal: We will attack Zrakel!

2) With everyone’s help, He-Man strikes a sharp blow, knocking out the monster.
    TUM!

3) Zal: We will always be grateful, foreigner!

4) Bruar: You saved my life when I intended to end yours!
    He-Man: Now do you understand that I came in peace?

5) Zal: Take everything you need from our grounds, but why have you pulled us out of orbit?

6) Meanwhile, in Eternia…
    Evil-Lyn: If Skeletor thinks he will be the owner of everything, he’s mistaken…he will see of what I am capable!

Page 16

1) MAA: Oh, no! Skeletor! I have to rebuild our defences!

2) Skeletor: The accumulated energy of the star will pulverize the castle and after that there will only be one king, me!

3) Meanwhile, the star…
    Zal: A mysterious force deleted our sensors and we were diverted to your world, He-Man…our planet is losing energy and our plants will die if the light is extinguished.
    He-Man: I think I know who caused this, queen!

4) In a supreme appeal of his dormant forces, He-Man invokes…
    He-Man: I have the strength!

5) Evil-Lyn: If I pull this switch, as I saw Skeletor do…

Page 17

1) The powers of Grayskull travel across dimensions and an energy source rekindles the weakened batteries!
    Zal: Ooh! They are now functioning!

2) At that same instant, Evil-Lyn turns off the power source with which Skeletor controlled the star!
    Evil-Lyn: Aii! I burned my hand!
    ZAP!

3) Meanwhile…
    Mer-Man: The cannon is off
    Skeletor: It cannot be! I see it already!

4) And, in Zal-Kron…
    He-Man: Now your star may, under its own power, return to orbit, queen!
    Zal: Maybe I can also help you, He-Man! Come…

Page 18

1) Zal: This energy conductor will take you back to Eternia, friend!
    Bruar: It will be a quick trip! Inside to capsule you will not suffer any harm!

2) A strange mechanism is activated…
    Zal: Thank you, He-Man! We won’t forget you!

3) At a speed exceeding that of light, He-Man is launched towards Eternia.

4) Zal: Will he make it?
    Bruar: He has the strength and righteousness on his side!

5) He-Man: I’m going through the dimensional barriers…but the acceleration is getting stronger…

Page 19

1) Skeletor: Damn! Evil-Lyn disconnected the power source with the star! When I find her…

2) He-Man: I have to jump before it hits the ground!

3) He-Man: Phew! Jumped in time!

4) Shortly afterwards…
    He-Man: A cannon to capture material…I knew Skeletor was behind it all!

5) He-Man: I arrived in time, Skeletor! This cannon does not work anymore!
    Skeletor: But it has enough power to destroy you!

Page 20

1) However, the sage of rays is counteracted by He-Man!
    He-Man: The star of Zal-Kron is far away, Skeletor, and you cannon is finished!
    PLEEM…ZI!IP!

2) Skeletor: Uii! So I’ve lost again!
    BUUM!

3) MAA: Glad to see you, He-Man!
    Teela: And a pleasure to have you among us again!

4) Later…
    Teela: And incredible to learn that everything you told me lives on that star…
    He-Man: The failure of Skeletor’s plan was only possible with the help of the inhabitants of Zal-Kron!

5) Evil-Lyn: Oh, no! He continues to look for me…
    Skeletor: Ah! When I lay my hands on you, traitor! Ah…

End
    Last edited by Darkspecter; September 18, 2010 at 05:02pm.

VERY interesting - "A Flora Da Eternidade" is loosely based on the Filmation episode "The Bitter Rose", but with numerous differences!

VERY interesting - "A Flora Da Eternidade" is loosely based on the Filmation episode "The Bitter Rose", but with numerous differences!
    Yep. I'm about halfway through translating that one. I'm taking a break from translating for a bit. I hope to get them all done though.

Yep. I'm about halfway through translating that one. I'm taking a break from translating for a bit. I hope to get them all done though.
    Wow!! You're doing very well with the translations. My help is not even necessary