Thread: Wolf He-Man speculation thread

Wolf He-Man speculation thread

One of the coolest 200x He-Man variants IMO was Wolf Armor He-Man.

Nice gold armor. A cool wolf motif helmet. And the design of the wolfs head on the shield was just awesome. It looked literally as if a real wolf was going to jump out of the shield! I didn't so much like the claw and would rather that weapon was like a glove that fitted over He-Man's hand.

Sadly, WA He-Man suffers in the eyes of some fans cos he was packaged exclusively with about the ugliest 200x Skeletor variant: Snake Armor.

I've been thinking how could Wolf Armor He-Man be translated into the MOTUC bio-canon.

I think this would make a perfect historical He-men character. Possibly a lycanthrope inspired figure, with the Stratos/Carnivus buck and limbs in a darker flesh-tan colour, Carnivus calves and regular furry boots but still with a human head. He could have a wolf companion ("Battle Wolf") whose buck could also potentially be used for Count Marzo's MYP rat creatures.

This He-Man of the Wild character could come with a bio that reveals the special secret background story to the Wolf Armor He-Man 200x figure, hinted at on the boards. It would be good to finally know what benefit the Wolf Armor bestows upon our heroic He-men.

And for those fans who want to recreate the 200x look MOTUC-ized, just swap out the armor to put on a regular He-Man figure.

I hope the folk at Mattel do give some thought to incorporating the Wolf Armor He-Man concept into MOTUC.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I'm not a fan of this "Wolf Armor He-Man".
    I think it exists already enough variant of He-Man so I'm not interested in this one.
    First because it's one more variant (as stated above)
    Second because there is no story behind (just as Gygor before its bios was released)
    third because I don't think this variant looks great... I don't like it and I prefer thunder punch or snake armor He-Man (If I had to choose)

So, I hope not to see this one in the MOTUC line... not in the current context.

But if a new entertainment introduce a "Wolf Armor He-Man" and the design is great, I might change my point of view

I say bring him on!

Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Where the hell did this Wolf He-Man come from suddenly?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    He and a snakearmor Skeletor were a two-pack back in the 200X line that came with a VHS feature Courage of Adam. Apart from Emiliano saying recently that MVC had planned a story about him, I don't know why there's an rekindled interest in him. I guess he seems like one of the more interesting 200X variants after Ice Armor He-Man, Fire Armor Skeletor, and Snake Armor He-Man--but still not particularly memorable.

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    It's not suddenly, Wolf Armor He-Man was one of many 200x He-Man variants, and a very awesome one!!! I really hope we see one make it into the Classics line! Thanks for the pic Joseephus

EDIT Haha crap gbagok beat me too it
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

Sorry. No offense meant. But I am NOT wanting him in the line. Remember what happened to the 200x line with all the variants. Stick to the classic variants and that is all I want. NONE of the 200x variants. This coming from someone who thinks the 200x line is the best one of all. Just not alot of the variants.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

No offense to those that like this, but I don't want it. Besides the fact that I wouldn't mind seeing a wolf-like character being introduced to the canon one day(an actual character & not its dead skin), I just don't see He-Man being savage enough to wear a dead animal's head for a "hat". Animal skins for warmth is one thing(or maybe he uses faux fur since he was a vegetarian in the 1987 movie) but to kill a wolf, gut its head and wear it seems too disturbing for the He-Man I know.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    No offense to those that like this, but I don't want it. Besides the fact that I wouldn't mind seeing a wolf-like character being introduced to the canon one day(an actual character & not its dead skin), I just don't see He-Man being savage enough to wear a dead animal's head for a "hat". Animal skins for warmth is one thing(or maybe he uses faux fur since he was a vegetarian in the 1987 movie) but to kill a wolf, gut its head and wear it seems too disturbing for the He-Man I know.
    Maybe they could include the armor with Oo-Lar since he was truly savage and their have been some complaints that a King of Castle Grayskull mc He-Man as Oo-lar would be too simple and not have enough accessories. Throwing in the wolf armor and shield would help that problem and since its all removeable armor it wouldn't affect the sculpt of having a mini comic accurate Oo-Lar. If they went that route I'd buy 3 for sure, 1 MOC, 1 loose Oo-lar and 1 loose Wolf Armor
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

I'll take a Wolf Armor He-Man, but I'd much rather see an all new wolf character/creature.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

GAH!!!!! burn this figure with fire!!!

no i do not like this variant! This is one of the figures that is a CLEAR example of what was wrong with the 200X line. too many weird he-man variants.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by air23cnhit View Post
    Sorry. No offense meant. But I am NOT wanting him in the line. Remember what happened to the 200x line with all the variants. Stick to the classic variants and that is all I want. NONE of the 200x variants. This coming from someone who thinks the 200x line is the best one of all. Just not alot of the variants.
    I don't agree there because Ice Armor He-Man, Fire Armor Skeletor, and Snake Armor He-Man all will be good figures in MOTUC. I want all of them more than BA Skeletor, Thunder Punch/Flying Fists He-Man, or Hurricane/Buzz Saw Hordak (Dragon Blaster Skeletor still trumps them though).

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I don't agree there because Ice Armor He-Man, Fire Armor Skeletor, and Snake Armor He-Man all will be good figures in MOTUC. I want all of them more than BA Skeletor, Thunder Punch/Flying Fists He-Man, or Hurricane/Buzz Saw Hordak (Dragon Blaster Skeletor still trumps them though).
    I'm a big fan of different versions of characters. I love all the vintage ones from MOTU and POP and honestly would like to see as many 200X versions in this line as possible, especially Jungle Attack He-Man, Ice Armor HM, Snake Armor HM and MAA and snakemen versions if MAA, Mek, and Teela.

I would like to see Wolf Armor He-Man, too.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

A Defender of Grayskull
    Yeah, I have W.A. He Man and it's still in the package buried behind all my other 200X stuff on the shelf. Not to offend anyone but it is a very forgettable figure to me.

I would like Thunder Punch, Savage, Laser, and Slime Pit He-Man. Any other's I could pass on.
    yeaaaahh ..... but then that happened...

THESE TRADERS HAVE THE POWER !!! - Thanks guys!

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle of Grayskul View Post
    Maybe they could include the armor with Oo-Lar since he was truly savage
    I like this idea. Another option would be Ceril from DC's 1982 mini series.
    This line could use more barbarians. I think Vikor is great and I would like to see more...eventually, not all at once. I want Flutterina and Nocturna about the time I'd expect to see this.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Elder Councilman
    Honestly.........if you're gonna throw the Wolf Armor on a He-Man figure, make it Oo-Larr, otherwise I gotta pass on it.

To be honest, the only MO2K variation I really want is Snake Armor; yes that's right, I actually pass on Ice Armor He-Man and Fire Armor Skeletor( unless they actually make 'em then I'll probably buy like one of each, and only to keep carded).

Cute concept, but really not needed. The only thing I really like about it is the shield.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I wouldn't get a WOLF ARMOR He-Man per se... I'd like to at least see the 200X Armors that would not require a brand new He-Man figure made in MOTUC as part of the Castle Grayskull Armory.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!