Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here when you find wave 2 of the DC/MOTUC 2packs / discussion

Heroic Warrior
    My understanding is that it's exactly the same as Wave 1. Complicates the searching, for sure.

bwahahahahahahaha@Carry a box cutter with you just in case you see the box on a cart in the aisle!!!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    bwahahahahahahaha@Carry a box cutter with you just in case you see the box on a cart in the aisle!!!!!
    Sometimes, I'm coming off my retail part time job, so I have a knife handy. It's alot better than using your car keys.

Aad that strategy worked for me today! Another Friday and no MOTUC vs DCUC 2 paks. But I did get Perceptor and Wreck-Gar from Transformers. First one there, I opened the box and got them!

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    Still hoping that these go international (with all due respect to Canada - I mean outside the North American continent!).
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

I spoke with a guy at TRU the other day. My store still doesn't have them and they're sitting on a bunch of the Skeletor/Luthor sets. Ugh! Anyone want me to buy them for you?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

I finally found these today at a third Toys R Us I don't usually visit unless I happen to be in the area. I went out of my way today because I knew it was the last day of the $10 off sale. And I got lucky and found the Stratos and Mer-Man packs behind 2 Skelly/Lex packs.

The two regular TRU stores I visit have never got the new packs as far as I know. I've checked pretty regularly. One of them only has Skelly/Lex and has only had Skelly/Lex for a while. The other had He-Man/Superman on a consistent basis, but I bought the rest of them, so for now they only have Skelly/Lex, too (about 7 or so of them).

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I finally found these today at a third Toys R Us I don't usually visit unless I happen to be in the area. I went out of my way today because I knew it was the last day of the $10 off sale. And I got lucky and found the Stratos and Mer-Man packs behind 2 Skelly/Lex packs.

The two regular TRU stores I visit have never got the new packs as far as I know. I've checked pretty regularly. One of them only has Skelly/Lex and has only had Skelly/Lex for a while. The other had He-Man/Superman on a consistent basis, but I bought the rest of them, so for now they only have Skelly/Lex, too (about 7 or so of them).
    im happy for you , it would help to know what State you hail from so it would help fellow He-Fans find them too

No dice in WV.
    Doc's Feedback (10 Positive!)

Awesome .Orgers!: bigassbuzz, brock_snyder, WDWFreak, madrage
    --------------------------------------------------
    Un-Awesome .ORgers!: Vorgon (impatient and unreasonable)

Enter the HYVE

So, I post on the Matty poll yesterday that the new 2 packs aren't on the shelves in New Hartford, NY. Having been there a few times the past few weeks and was just there a couple days ago (Thursday), I figured it was ok to post. Well, don't I go there today and pick up both new 2 packs for 19.99. Looks like my post worked.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

As of about half an hour ago, they were back on toysrus.com. I just bought mine finally.

Quote Originally Posted by hawggie View Post
    As of about half an hour ago, they were back on toysrus.com. I just bought mine finally.
    I just looked, and all it listed was the Skeletor pack. Do you have a direct link?

Great just missed them again.

Wow, how odd is that, the Toys R Us near me, where I got a set, still has 11+ packs of them, and the second TRU has 2 to 3 packs and they have been there since late January, and all these locactions in the US don't and still haven't got them. We never got the Skeletor / He-Man wave.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Still nothin' in Maine. The weather and the TRU stores suck here.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

I just got my shipping confirmation from TRU.com! Woohoo!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Finally found wave 2 at the TRU on Jefferson in Culver City, CA. They had 2 Mer-Man sets and 1 Stratos set. The packages were beat all to hell but I'm opening 'em so that wasn't a big deal.

I already had the Stratos set so I just grabbed 1 of the Mer-man sets.
    The joints on all 4 figures were really floppy Especially the hips on the DCUC figs (straight to the custom bin anyway) and the ankles on the MOTUC.
    I had to take apart and reassemble Mer-Man's left ankle because it was totally jacked up. It's fine now.

Although for $30-35, the shoddier than usual quality of the plastic, and the more than lackluster selection of wave 3, I do believe I have purchased my last TRU 2 pack.
    Up, Up, & Away!
    The Amazing Brian-Man of SpyMonkey Creations Inc.
    President & Founder of the Plundor Appreciation League

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian-Man View Post
    Finally found wave 2 at the TRU on Jefferson in Culver City, CA. They had 2 Mer-Man sets and 1 Stratos set. The packages were beat all to hell but I'm opening 'em so that wasn't a big deal.

I already had the Stratos set so I just grabbed 1 of the Mer-man sets.
    The joints on all 4 figures were really floppy Especially the hips on the DCUC figs (straight to the custom bin anyway) and the ankles on the MOTUC.
    I had to take apart and reassemble Mer-Man's left ankle because it was totally jacked up. It's fine now.

Although for $30-35, the shoddier than usual quality of the plastic, and the more than lackluster selection of wave 3, I do believe I have purchased my last TRU 2 pack.
    By the time i get there they will be closed , keeping my fingers crossed for Burbank or Los Feliz

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Finally a new sighting on the west coast...that means I should be able to find them in Virginia by...oh, I don't know...June?
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Okay found the Hawkman Stratos set at TRU San Mateo,CA. Grabbed one but the remaining boxes are bent or ripped up a bit. No aquaman/mer man, but at least one down.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    FINALLY!!!

After SOOOOO many trips to the TRU branches here in Jersey, I was able to acquire the Wave 2 of the DCUC vs. MOTUC!

Got the Stratos pack Tuesday at the Rockaway TRU and today, got the Mer-Man pack at the Livingston TRU! Now, I don't have to go to any TRU till Wave 3 comes out!

Question:
    I thought Stratos' wings ain't supposed to be glued on his wrists. How come they are?
    Last edited by GrtEternal; March 10, 2011 at 05:54pm.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    FINALLY!!!

After SOOOOO many trips to the TRU branches here in Jersey, I was able to acquire the Wave 2 of the DCUC vs. MOTUC!

Got the Stratos pack Tuesday at the Rockaway TRU and today, got the Mer-Man pack at the Livingston TRU! Now, I don't have to go to any TRU till Wave 3 comes out!
    Congratulations, fellow Jerseyan! Now that my two packs are coming in the mail tomorrow, I'll bet I'll see them at retail.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Court Magician
    Me too ... after so many tripped back and fourth are our locaL TRU. I Finally saw Wave 2 I crabbed 1 of each set...

I thought Stratos' wings ain't supposed to be glued on his wrists. How come they are?
    They are loose. Maybe it's the paint causing yours to stick?

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Congratulations, fellow Jerseyan! Now that my two packs are coming in the mail tomorrow, I'll bet I'll see them at retail.
    Ain't that always the way. I admit I gave in to eBay so many times then finding the figures in retail couple of days later after paying double the amount plus shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    They are loose. Maybe it's the paint causing yours to stick?
    Guess I have to try it again. I'm just afraid I might pull the wings off permanently!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Guess I have to try it again. I'm just afraid I might pull the wings off permanently!
    Wait...pull them off? Which way are you trying to get them to move?

They just rotate at the wrist.