Thread: I miss my Spinnerella...

I miss my Spinnerella...

Hello All,

So, wasn't sure where to post this. I used to have a Spinnerella and sold her over a year. I needed money at the time, times were rough. I, still till this day, miss her. She was 100% complete. I wish I could get another, but don't need all of her accessories. I know how much she usually goes for, but if anyone has one for sale....like anyone would sell her, let me know. I am looking for her to be loose and complete with her crown, skirt, armbands and crown. I do not need her spinner, shield, comb or mini-comic.

Maybe one day I'll get her back, but I'm sure not any time soon.

Thank you for reading, just feel sad and miss her.

Oh! Boy! Spinnerella is a rare one! Though I imagine how you feel. I think I would regret any toy I would sell. I, myself, almost only trade my doubles when I have the opportunity to trade. To prevent me from feeling sorry later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
    Oh! Boy! Spinnerella is a rare one! Though I imagine how you feel. I think I would regret any toy I would sell. I, myself, almost only trade my doubles when I have the opportunity to trade. To prevent me from feeling sorry later.
    Yup, I know. Unfortunately, at that time, I had to do what I had to do. I do miss her. She is a beautiful figure in person. Probably will never get her back complete, but hey, one can dream. I've sold stuff of mine before and it never affected me like this, but I knew selling her would help out alot. One day, she will be back in my collection, I don't know when...but one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Loo-Kee View Post
    Yup, I know. Unfortunately, at that time, I had to do what I had to do. I do miss her. She is a beautiful figure in person. Probably will never get her back complete, but hey, one can dream. I've sold stuff of mine before and it never affected me like this, but I knew selling her would help out alot. One day, she will be back in my collection, I don't know when...but one day.
    Do you know what I regret? The 1990 Flintstones cereal box dinosaurs I bought on Ebay back in 2008. I regret them because I NEVER, EVER RECEIVED THEM! Lost in the transit. Or maybe mailed by mistake to my neighbor who stole them from me. Crap. In that lot, there was a double (on that I already have), but there were also two others that I never found anywhere else: the yellow Triceratops and the orange Brontosaurus. Frustrating, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
    Do you know what I regret? The 1990 Flintstones cereal box dinosaurs I bought on Ebay back in 2008. I regret them because I NEVER, EVER RECEIVED THEM! Lost in the transit. Or maybe mailed by mistake to my neighbor who stole them from me. Crap. In that lot, there was a double (on that I already have), but there were also two others that I never found anywhere else: the yellow Triceratops and the orange Brontosaurus. Frustrating, isn't it?
    Wow I think I have a bunch of them somewhere at my parents house
    One shot..and thats all

A happy ending to this story.

So, I had posted this a few weeks back, just wanting to share my feelings of missing my Spinnerella. I never knew that post would bring me back a Spinnerella.

A member here on the org read my story and contacted me. The member would like to remain anonymous. All I can say is that a few weeks after posting this, I was able to purchase her again and received a Spinnerella just the other day.

A nice ending to this story. Sometimes you never know who are reading these posts!

Awesome, I'm glad you got her back!! I was reading the first post and was gonna start looking for one for you. I was happy when I got down to your last post. The members here are just all around great, it's like the worlds front porch.
    My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.

Quote Originally Posted by rocklord74 View Post
    Awesome, I'm glad you got her back!! I was reading the first post and was gonna start looking for one for you. I was happy when I got down to your last post. The members here are just all around great, it's like the worlds front porch.
    Yes, there are a lot of great people here who are willing to help other fans out. I'm just extremely excited and it was so out of left field. I just posted it to share my feelings, and then BAM, a message and then a Spinnerella. Orgers are awesome! Hey, Rocklord, thanks for having the thought to search for me.

Now, if you're up to it, let's go find the Star Sisters Prototypes...LOL...J/K

That's good to hear you got yourself a new Spinnerella Loo-Kee! I love her. She's my favourite classic PoP figure. I'm just missing the skirt for mine!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That's good to hear you got yourself a new Spinnerella Loo-Kee! I love her. She's my favourite classic PoP figure. I'm just missing the skirt for mine!
    Hey Darkspector. If I ever see one or come into possession of one, I'll let you know. Spinnerella is also my favorite. I think her colors are absolutely beautiful.

Hey Darkspector. If I ever see one or come into possession of one, I'll let you know. Spinnerella is also my favorite. I think her colors are absolutely beautiful.
    Thanks Loo-Kee.

I agree. That's why she's my favourite as well.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Aw, I love happy endings! I hope I can afford to buy a Spinerella one day for my collection. I'm just missing her, Loo-Key and Kowl.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

She was hard for me to get as well. Mine has no accessories, but I still treasure her. I hope eventually to find the skirt, arm bands and crown--the little backpack, comb and shield aren't so important to me (not that I would throw them away if I found them! ) Congratulations on your figure!

--rhea
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhea View Post
    She was hard for me to get as well. Mine has no accessories, but I still treasure her. I hope eventually to find the skirt, arm bands and crown--the little backpack, comb and shield aren't so important to me (not that I would throw them away if I found them! ) Congratulations on your figure!

--rhea
    Thank you, Rhea. I appreciate it. I hope everyone can find what they need. I always would say, check ebay, sometimes her accessories pop up in different she-ra lots where the actual spinnerella figure isn't in. It's rare, but it happens.

So, I had posted this a few weeks back, just wanting to share my feelings of missing my Spinnerella. I never knew that post would bring me back a Spinnerella.

A member here on the org read my story and contacted me. The member would like to remain anonymous. All I can say is that a few weeks after posting this, I was able to purchase her again and received a Spinnerella just the other day.

A nice ending to this story. Sometimes you never know who are reading these posts!

God if this could Happen to me too :-(