View Poll Results: Who were/are your favorite human characters from classic "Sesame Street"?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gordon

5 55.56%
  • Susan

2 22.22%
  • Bob

4 44.44%
  • Mr. Hooper

3 33.33%
  • Maria

6 66.67%
  • Luis

4 44.44%
  • David

2 22.22%
  • Linda

2 22.22%
  • Olivia

3 33.33%
  • Buffy Sainte-Marie

1 11.11%
  • I don't have a favorite

0 0%
  • I can't decide

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: "Sesame Street" Humans---Favorites?

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar

"Sesame Street" Humans---Favorites?

So we've delved into the Muppets, now let's cast our votes for the lesser-celebrated humans of the show. In the Golden Age era of the show we all grew up with (the '70s and '80s), who were your favorites of the human players?
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

I loved Gordon, Bob, Maria, Susan, Maria, and Mr. Hooper! (I read Sesame Street books with my Pre-K class often, and I always get a bit sad when I see Hooper's store. Of course, when my old books were written, he was alive and well!)

Sesame Street is great!
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

My favorites have always been Olivia and Linda. Olivia was such a fun, kind, and caring character, who I would have loved as like a "fantasy aunt" type of figure.

And Linda was so sweet and nice, and I was fascinated by her sign language. In fact, that's what inspired me to go into sign language as my minor in college.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    I like a lot of those people but I voted for Gordon, because he is awesome and I got the chance to meet him last summer with my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Puundragon View Post
    I voted for Gordon, because he is awesome and I got the chance to meet him last summer with my son.
    Oh that's right! That's so awesome. Gordon is my favorite of the human men on the show.

My closest "claim to fame" with a SS human is that I found a "Follow That Bird!" storybook in an thrift store that was autographed by Gordon, lol. Still pretty cool.