Thread: you know I REALLY wanna see Rokkon and Stonedar

you know I REALLY wanna see Rokkon and Stonedar

In a live action pic, the right effects team could make them no pun intended ROCK!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I think it might be cool if the Rock People lived inside a Great Comet that passes by Eternia once a century. Have it be that their comet has been observed since ancient times and has historically been considered a good (or bad) omen by the Eternian people. Or they could be guarding an ancient structure, and transform into humanoids when someone enters.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; April 17, 2011 at 12:09am.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Comet Warriors ROCKS!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

I don't think it would be too much of a stretch for them to already be on Eternia rather than arrive. I mean sure we all want a great story and to start the cast of characters would have to be a bit tight, but can you imagine the animation and effects on these guys, esp if done right? I've been playing Darksiders and these thoughts popped into my head! I always loved Rokkon andStonedar, I REALLY hope they are announced and shown soon, great thing is them transforming is really an articulation issue so it's possible to give us. I just hope it's a little mor complete than the originals (no gaping hole in the bottom.

Captain Atkin I love that idea too, I used to have them as rocks sitting outside the central tower.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    That'd be so cool to see the Rock People in a MotU movie! I'm all for that!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Captain Atkin I love that idea too, I used to have them as rocks sitting outside the central tower.
    Same here, i have a battle display in my room and Stondar and Rokkon are sitting in front of the tower for ultimate surprise, to which Hordak and his troopers are trying to take the central tower for there own, but surprise surprise.

Some great ideas guys, if they were to be on a comet that travels past eternia then i guess that would be another marketing tool/playset. Im guessing whatever route they take with the movie they will have in mind playsets and so on.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!