Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kittrina for MotUC

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    sadly she has no fur texture, just smooth skin as if she isn't feline at all.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

She's kinda a butherface.....I plan on ordering her but I do wish she woulda been released under Mattel.

She’s disappointing. I would’ve preferred her in Classics with the extra detailing and fur texture.

But even as a purely Filmation figure, her face sculpt is unattractive and her leg proportions are very weird.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Warrior
    She looks good to me

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I like her.
    I will be adding paint details just gove more dimension to her.
    Her face, IMO, looks like the cartoon. A cat humanoid, she had a strong jaw and short face in the cartoon too.
    I will agree, some fur detail/sculpt around the ankles, elbows would have really been nice.

I think if she had a wry smile rather than that stoic expression I would warm to her a lot more.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

She looks beautiful, but I am so baffled as to why she is in Club Grayskull style, and not Collector's Choice style.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    She looks beautiful, but I am so baffled as to why she is in Club Grayskull style, and not Collector's Choice style.
    If Kittrina is indeed in CG and not in CC i'll be extremely disappointed. I've been waiting for her in CC for ages! What are they doing?!?

Heroic Warrior
    Creating figures faithful to their source material

Filmation characters will look like they stepped out of the cartoon with that aesthetic

87 movie figures will look more detailed and realistic based on the fact it’s live action film with real actors

Mini comic Figures will look like they come from that source. Etc etc.

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...0&d=1546819603
    Very disappointing
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I am happy they are like she appears in the cartoon.
    I wish they could make again the first Filmation characters Mattel made, Batros, Shokoti, Icer, Strong arm, Fangman, to make them more cartoon accurate.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I am happy they are like she appears in the cartoon.
    I wish they could make again the first Filmation characters Mattel made, Batros, Shokoti, Icer, Strong arm, Fangman, to make them more cartoon accurate.
    Yes. I think we could see icer with the cartoon deco with solid instead of transparent plastic and white fur instead of gray. As well as eyes

I think shokoti and strong arm are pretty close. They don’t bother me so much

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    It's really disappointing that Kittrina was released in Club Grayskull. A slap in the face. With some details, she could have turned out perfectly. The cartoony face looks so silly. I'm passing on this ugly rendition.

Only variants should be in Club Grayskull. I'm afraid now all remaining Filmation MOTUC will not be put through the Classicizer machine.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    It's really disappointing that Kittrina was released in Club Grayskull. A slap in the face. With some details, she could have turned out perfectly. The cartoony face looks so silly. I'm passing on this ugly rendition.

Only variants should be in Club Grayskull. I'm afraid now all remaining Filmation MOTUC will not be put through the Classicizer machine.
    I understand you could be disappointed buddy, but that is the way she appeared in the cartoon.
    That also means there will be more slots for CC since all FILMation figures will be made in CG sub, first release or re release.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

I'm excited for her. Glad she's screen accurate. That said, I fully support a Classics release in addition to this. Now that this is being released it provides more creative freedom for a Classics version. This character requires more than a couple of added details to fit in Classics.
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I am extremely disappointed in this figure. Kittrina was a perfect fit for Classics. She deserved better.

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    That also means there will be more slots for CC since all FILMation figures will be made in CG sub, first release or re release.
    Well...you might wait until February before you start claiming that. We'll all have to wait and see what CC looks like next month.
    "..."

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...0&d=1546819603
    She looks like a cheap knock off to me.

I don´t care if she is cartoon accurate. Her legs look like she is wearing sheer pantyhoses too dark for fair skin. That´s not how fur should look. Looking at MOTUC Grizzlor for example you can see he is furry since the FOUR HORSEMEN gave his legs textures.

They ruined Hawke for me and now they do the same with Kittrina. At least this awful figure is in the correct line but i´m not gonna buy that thing.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    At least this awful figure is in the correct line but i´m not gonna buy that thing.
    That is the one thing that I am thankful for. Since she is not in CC, I won't be forced to buy her.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Very disappointed to see Kittrina released under Club Grayskull and not in Collectors Choice with added Classicization like all the other first time Filmation characters. She's always been my most wanted Filmation character from my favourite episode. I don't see why they done this when fans voted for first time Filmation characters to be released in Collectors Choice first and also asked for Dylamug to have added Classicization and the vintage toy Horde symbol which S7 heard and did do. Now they seem to have done a 180 on that.
    I'm also disappointed that she doesn't Grimalkin statue which has also been a much requested accessory for her.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    That is the one thing that I am thankful for. Since she is not in CC, I won't be forced to buy her.
    And SUPER7 has no excuse anymore to put less detailed characters from the FILMATION cartoon in Collectors Choice. Make those weird looking figures for the line that is selling better anyway and give the fans who like details and the possibility to swap armor and different heads a chance to enjoy that line as long as it still exist...i still have the feeling it´s going to end soon.

So i´m trying to enjoy it as long as it last and i hope SUPER7 surprises me in good way in Februar!
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I've never been too much of a Kittrina fan but I understand the disappointment for many collectors.

I hope Super 7 can make some slight improvements on the figure so that she blends with both lines (kind of like Dree Elle, Montork or even Kuduk Ungol)

I truly hope that not all forthcoming Filmation characters will be released in CG. A character like Hunga literally screams for the classicized treatment...

Still I can't wait to see what's in store for NYTF next month...
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Well, she's a perfectly adequate representation of the FILMation character.
    Happy for anyone who wanted that version of the Kittrina.

Personally, I'm pretty disappointed to see her in the Club Grayskull.
    I wanted to see a much more detailed, less cartoonish figure. Something I could put on the shelf next to Carnivus and look as though she belonged.
    I guess that's not to be.

I wonder if a variant can be done for a Power Con exclusive? Something that would add all that and the packaging for MOC collectors?
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Heroic Warrior
    This is a perfect Club Grayskull Kittrina.
    Now make one for Collectors Choice, please.

I'll add my voice to the chorus of those wishing she'd been Classicized rather than coming out 100% pure Filmation.
    The standard set by Shokoti, Lord Masque, Batros, Scorpia, Plundor, etc is what Kittrina's design should have been held up to (heck, the same could be said for Hawke/Delora!).
    For what she is, she looks like a good Filmation cartoon figure. But she could have/should have been a GREAT Collector's Choice/Classics figure.
    I have a feeling that the folks making these decisions over at Super7 don't quite "get" what some fans (not all, because I know Filmation collectors are probably quite jazzed about her... but in terms of customers who have been building their Classics collection for over a decade now) are hoping for in terms of what comes out in Classics vs. Filmation/Club Grayskull.