Page 315 of 316 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316 LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 7892

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in a couple of vintage Gameboy games starting with a 1990 Batman:

and a 1990 Double Dragon:

I also got in the new Savage She-Hulk omnibus:

Finally, I got in a couple of custom jerseys starting with a 1969 Chunichi Dragons Road baseball jersey:

and a custom Hartford Yard Goats Road baseball jersey:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

essential hulk vol 3
    titans return blaster
    titans return rewind
    titans return soundwave
    arms micron dark matter calibur
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Warrior
    pills refills
    and South Park Season 4 DVD
    Star Wars Saga Collection blu ray. mostly had to get it because it has the spoofs bonus features such as Troops

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    pills refills
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Hahahaha

I just wish there were pics
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

New leedle shinies

Bought some Akedo figures recently.

Cute little fellas; they're basically collectible mini action figures wot ye clip onto one button controllers and play a sorta rock 'em sock em game where they flail at one another until one beheads the other.

Reminds me of a game/toyline from when I was a nipper called Karate Fighters.

Vote with your wallet.

Companies will stop predatory business practices when we stop rewarding it and scrabbling for the newest shiny like brain-damaged junkies.

I got in a couple of Genesis games from Retro Gamer and Backups starting with Street Fighter II Champion's Edition Remastered which features improved graphics, bug fixes and a light up cartridge:

As well as Captain America and the Avengers (with improved coloring):

I also got in the new Marvel omnibus, Moon Knight Volume 2:

Lastly, I got in a customized Los Angeles Sharks hockey jersey:

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in a couple of Genesis games from Retro Gamer and Backups starting with Street Fighter II Champion's Edition Remastered which features improved graphics, bug fixes and a light up cartridge:

As well as Captain America and the Avengers (with improved coloring):

I also got in the new Marvel omnibus, Moon Knight Volume 2:

Lastly, I got in a customized Los Angeles Sharks hockey jersey:
    This is a NICE haul! I didn't even know the light up cartridge existed.
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

I was out at the dentist today, which meant I was over in the area that I lived at before my current house, so I decided to check out some of the places in that area that I can't as quickly get to here. Through that, I got two shirts from FYE (one Cartoon Network-based, the other Star Wars: Galaxy of Creatures-based, the latter I really didn't expect), and I also went to Half Price Books, where I found one of the smaller Spy vs. Spy books. I only had one of these so far (there's three), and these are especially hard to find, so I was thrilled to find it. For reference, when I got the first book Waldenbooks was still a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    This is a NICE haul! I didn't even know the light up cartridge existed.
    There is a niche aftermarket of reproduction games for vintage game systems. Some offer straight copies for hard-to-find (and therefore expensive) games while I personally prefer the ones that improve the original gameplay and special cartridges (to differentiate them visually from the originals).

As for recent scores, I got in a couple more of vintage Gameboy games starting with a 1989 Super Mario Land:

As well as a 1992 Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins:

I also got in the first wave of Vintage Collection Specialty Star Wars figures (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Ashoka, Paduwan Anakin Skywalker):

Lastly, I got the most recent FansToys' Masterpiece Transformer, Hannibal (a.k.a. Autobot Headmaster Cerebros):

I had a very specific and interesting find today that requires a story to it:

So, I found some Funko Soda figures today. Specifically, Count Chocula and Boo Berry...but their "special finish" ones. To explain, these variant figures were sold only on the Funko Store website, and sold out fast. However, since the store is US-only, there also exists international-releases for it, with their own special containers and tokens in the containers. Somehow, these were found in an Illinois-based head shop in the mall, despite all of this.

Not an official thing, but I just got my hands on K-Bo's Saturday Morning Cartoon Major Arcana Tarot deck. Probably only a partial example because Skeletor has the distinction of being the Death Card (with Night Stalker as his mount).
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Heroic Warrior
    went to the Walmart store downtown 2 hours ago and bought these

Jurassic Park blu ray
    Jurassic Park 2 Lost World blu ray
    Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 Collection for DVD
    the new Shudder horror movie Death Valley
    a black and forest sub sandwich
    strawberry dark chocolate Kit Kat
    new pair of jeans that fit me. needed a new pair since ive been exercising since April
    a new shirt

Court Magician
    A BBTS pile of loot came in which included two Origins but also GI Joe Classified Breaker with RAM cycle; NECAs Alpha Predator; and NECAs Ultimate Ash (Evil Dead).

I got in a few comic books based on my previous acquisitions in original comic art for framing purposes. The first comics was G.I. Joe #139 (of which I have the title page 1 splash art):

The second was West Coast Avengers #17 (of which I have the page 16 battle scene):

Lastly, I got in Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #12 (which is in anticiption of a future addition to my art collection...):

Heroic Warrior
    went to the walmart earlier this morning and bought the new horror movie Cyst and a plain white tshirt to wear during the summer

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    went to the walmart earlier this morning and bought the new horror movie Cyst and a plain white tshirt to wear during the summer
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 23, 2022 at 11:41am.

image.jpg
    Been after this for a while now, covers a bit tatty in places but im ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    image.jpg
    Been after this for a while now, covers a bit tatty in places but im ok with that.
    That looks cool! Never seen or heard of it prior to now.

Found me a Neca Demona in the wild while looking for an end table at Target.

Also Bloodborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Found me a Neca Demona in the wild while looking for an end table at Target.

Also Bloodborne.
    Love my Demona! I cant wait for the rest of the gang!

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    That looks cool! Never seen or heard of it prior to now.
    Thanks, I believe it kind of is and isnt classed as one of the silver age 80 page giants DC did, its the last one I needed for the set, just need to finish off the 100 page giants now!

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Love my Demona! I cant wait for the rest of the gang!
    She does look frightening.

Mafex Mera. Finally found and bought her after 13months of failed attempts. Just need that super hard to find JL Wonder Woman.
    Also flip flopping if I want the DK Rises Hathaway Selina Kyle bacause Mafex ladies are so nicely sculpted.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Mafex Mera. Finally found and bought her after 13months of failed attempts. Just need that super hard to find JL Wonder Woman.
    Also flip flopping if I want the DK Rises Hathaway Selina Kyle bacause Mafex ladies are so nicely sculpted.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...d7a9f2941c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...9ab35d311d.jpg

Oh forgot this although it is not a purcahse but a gift I got last father's Day.

McFarlane DC Multiverse Superman Rebirth is perfect with Masterverse Revelation He-Man IMHO.

By the power of Grayskull!!!!