Page 303 of 307 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 7660

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

The Complete Series Thundercats DVD arrived yesterday.

Owning a complete original DVD nowadays is getting difficult locally. I still need She-Ra and Season 2 He-Man.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Fans Hobby MB-09A trailer for their G2 Laser Prime. Cost $130 shipped and sat in the "black hole of the United States Postal Service" ISC Chicago for a long time. I don't even have room to display it in base mode. I've mostly Toyhaxed it, though am unsure if I want to apply the supplied side stickers with the Geoff Senior art(I'm sure Hasbro was happy about that collaboration...), the Toyhax set or leave it blank.

Plus a Z-Bots vehicle to repurpose as a G2 Roller.

my G2 yellow CBB mini Devastator has now shipped

ordered the Jinbao yellow G2 Devastator on Aliexpress, no US seller had one

On the "official" side, I liker ER Starscream well enough and got these when a pair hit eBay cheap. The QC is worse though. Wings that don't stay on, a cockpit base pin that is barely hammered in, and I think TC's right elbow is bent inward slightly. Hasbro only does a good job on accident... I might sell them. As much as I want some of the Kingdom stuff I'll probably just go back to writing them off completely, as I've heard of a lot of breakage issues with those figures. Maybe of Brian Goldner wasn't firing employees to use their paycheck money to buy out franchises and companies that he'll never recoup pr break even on, they could divert some cash to better production quality. How a small-time KO company can make better quality than this multi-billion dollar corporation is beyond me, but whereas Kenner's motto was "we really do care", Hasbro's is "we really don't care because we know you'll buy it anyway, sucker". The people who stick to them get what they deserve. Give it 5-10 years, the line will be RED action figures packed with a rotocast vehicle. Tomy killing Takara didn't help either, as Tomy barely values the brand.

That trailer above has very dense, high-grade plastic. Masterpiece BW Megatron had hips that shattered but cost almost triple.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Found a bunch of toys yesterday. Cobra Commander was at Wal-Mart and Tracks, Wingfinger and Scorponok were at Target.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got quite a few items in this week starting out with some Genesis games, Alien Storm:

Golden Axe 2:

and Streets of Rage:

I got in my Kickstarter reward from Biggs Tiki, the purple Venomous Medusa tiki mug:

Lastly, I got 2 ornaments from the newly released 2021 Hallmark line, Shockwave:

And Chernabog:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

MOTU Classics:

Lodar
    Quakke

DC Multiverse Dark Knight Armored Batman.
    I still need standard color Superman and Batman to complete this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel
    And Chernabog:
    That figure is sweet. I always wanted some souvegnir or figure from Chernabog and Maleficient dragon from I know there're plushes somewhere to order, so I may get them. Nice purchase

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I still need standard color Superman and Batman to complete this set
    Those figures are awesome, and there's also Robin Carrie, Batman Black & Blue editions, Mutant Leader, Son of Batman followers and Barry Allen Flash that comes with a mini Atom and old Bruce head. I think those are the best DKR comic figures.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

I was out of town for the weekend, which meant I was in an area with some of my favorite "vintage stock" stores, and I really hit the motherlode on a grail this time:

First, I went to a collector store that I hadn't gone to for the first time. I bought a trading card frame (with plans for some of my better Pokémon cards and the eventually-getting Fakémon card I get with an order I placed a while back. I also got a Gigantor Funko Pop, crossing off one of my wishlist ones.

Another vintage store I went to I got lucky with two more Funko Pops, Strawberry Short Kook and Alexander the Grape of the Otter Pops.

But the video game store, hoo boy, now that was my luck point. Sure, it cost me about $160 dollars, but, thanks to a limited run of physical copies (I needed the physical version because it's such a massive game that downloading it wouldn't work out for me, plus, just owning the thing is a grail in itself), the fact that it is such a grail (it was one of the last 3DS games released in the system's life ever!), and the fact that eBay had it at the same price, I splurged and bought Yo-Kai Watch 3. I never dreamed I would find this game, but there it was!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    That figure is sweet. I always wanted some souvegnir or figure from Chernabog and Maleficient dragon from I know there're plushes somewhere to order, so I may get them. Nice purchase
    I also bought the Chernobog ornament. It was smaller and flimsier than I thought it’d be.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I still need standard color Superman and Batman to complete this set.
    Very cool!

I recently picked up the last two DCUC 30th Anniversary Super Powers figures I needed (Gold Superman and Mxy) so I could finally finish the Super Powers Kalibak CNC figure

Also picked up the Danny Elfman Batman Collection & Batman the 1966 movie soundtracks from La-La Land records which I can't wait to listen to!
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Those figures are awesome, and there's also Robin Carrie, Batman Black & Blue editions, Mutant Leader, Son of Batman followers and Barry Allen Flash that comes with a mini Atom and old Bruce head. I think those are the best DKR comic figures.
    I might intentionally miss those other characters, the DKR trinity will just represent DC heroes for my MOTUC line. But you are right, those are nice figures.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Very cool!

I recently picked up the last two DCUC 30th Anniversary Super Powers figures I needed (Gold Superman and Mxy) so I could finally finish the Super Powers Kalibak CNC figure

Also picked up the Danny Elfman Batman Collection & Batman the 1966 movie soundtracks from La-La Land records which I can't wait to listen to!
    Thanks and congrats to your nice score too.

Heroic Warrior
    i bought a $25 Vanilla gift card from the Dollar General store half an hour ago.

thinking about ordering South Park Season 4 DVD from Walmart or a Star Wars figure off of Dorkside or amazon

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    That figure is sweet. I always wanted some souvenir or figure from Chernabog and Maleficient dragon from I know there're plushes somewhere to order, so I may get them. Nice purchase.
    Thanks. The Chernabog ornament is made of a softer plastic (at least the wings are) and there is an opening at the bottom of the base so you can insert a Christmas light and make it glow. Although, since the plastic is predominantly black I am not sure how brightly it will be illuminated. I guess I'll find out in December.

As for scores, I got in 2 more Sega Genesis games, Mickey Mania - The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse:

And Mortal Kombat II:

Lastly, I got in a 9" x 12" Vega commission by Alexis Ziritt:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I was going to buy Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1 on DVD this week, but because of the lockdown, the store is closed! I'll have to wait for the lockdown to be over or buy it online.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: the story before Kingdom Hearts 3.

I also finally decided to get Astral Chain, because it looks good and Platinum Star has been putting out some fun games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I was going to buy Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1 on DVD this week, but because of the lockdown, the store is closed! I'll have to wait for the lockdown to be over or buy it online.
    Usually they release 2 parter movies as a double feature later on, so it might be beneficial to wait a bit
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I just ordered the newest Disney Villains novel, Cold Hearted by Serena Valentino, this one is based on Lady Tremaine from Cinderella.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: the story before Kingdom Hearts 3.

I also finally decided to get Astral Chain, because it looks good and Platinum Star has been putting out some fun games.

- - - Updated - - -

Usually they release 2 parter movies as a double feature later on, so it might be beneficial to wait a bit
    I believe you are right and I might wait until the two parter is released together.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Let myself get talked into making a reservation for the Valve Steam Deck that's coming out next year. Seem like a neat device, though I've never even had a Steam Account before. Hopefully I can figure out some good games before it drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got my hands on a copy of the Spherewalker Sourcebook for the tabletop game Everway. It's in fairly good condition considering it's a paperback, but the book does complete my entire set for Everway.

Funny how winning a bunch of card packs at a Chuck E. Cheese knockoff 30 years ago led to grabbing everything in the set. But there is some dynamite artwork in this and the rest of the set has helped me with my writing over the years.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I got in this 8" x 10" watercolor commission by Dan Brereton today. It's not quite The Baroness but a very reasonable facsimile:

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in this 8" x 10" watercolor commission by Dan Brereton today. It's not quite The Baroness but a very reasonable facsimile:

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...1&d=1627163967
    That is [email protected]!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I got the Mattel "DC Universe Classics" Cyborg Superman & Mongul two-pack.

Far as I can tell they're just the same figures from the previous "DC Super-Heroes" line repackaged, but this two-pack was a lot cheaper than buying them separate would've been, and I just want the figures and don't really care what branding they get. So it's a win.

Cyborg Superman has a bit of red paint splotch on his right kneecap. Ah well.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

I got these bad boys today....so cool!

FB_IMG_1627350550989.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I got these bad boys today....so cool!

FB_IMG_1627350550989.jpg
    Cool. I used to have these figures along with a white blue and orange Storm Trooper and a maroon and gold Darth Vader.

Heroic Warrior
    couple of things I got in the mail yesterday

Star Wars Vintage Collection Captain Rex
    Chronicles of Conan trade paperback Volume 15

Hot Wheels Premium JL Batmobile and Back to the Future Delorian.

Kinda liking some Hot Wheels stuff especially the premium ones.

Went to Target looking for MOTU stuff, was walking around just browsing when I saw some stuff from the Jakks "Super Mario" line. I snagged a Luigi; I'm not really "collecting" the line exactly, but I have Mario so you gotta have Luigi.

What really blew me away, though, was the Bowser's Castle playset I found in the Clearance aisle. I admit I haven't really been paying attention, but I didn't even know that was a thing. It's pretty cool! Now I gotta find a Princess figure and I'll be all set.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA