Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270 LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 6736

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

I bought LEGO Stranger Things set today. It looks fantastic! A friend of mine has actually designed it, will ask him to sign it for me. Which means I will probably buy another one and build it because the signed one will stay sealed!

8F5F4ED0-8C9B-4205-8E30-022144E68A4E.jpg

Only Aerith is new

https://i.imgtc.ws/XKcgr8O.jpg
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in FansToys' latest release, Roadking (a.k.a. Decepticon Stunticon Leader Motormaster):

I also got in a customized 1980's Texas Rangers baseball jersey:

Finally, I got a Brian Pulido signed and numbered (#53 out of 230) Lady Death - Fantasies #1 (Death Wars Edition):

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    1E7EF3E8-1A02-462C-A02A-8A7251BFC553.jpgNot a recent score but one I just gotten assembled. It was almost 37 years in the making. I present Jabba’s Sail Barge.

866802C2-FF66-464C-8AE4-C8E69CAD4064.jpg

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got quite a few items over the past few days starting with more Skylark Choose Your Own Adventure books such as Blizzard at Black Swan Inn:

Sand Castle:

And Race of the Year:

I also got another Mondo movie poster, The Bride of Frankenstein by Sara Deck:

And I got the Fantastic Four by John Byrne Volume 1 omnibus:

Plus I got Toyhax's replacement sticker sheet for the 1982 G.I. Joe JUMP Jet Pack:

Lastly, I supported Marc L. Thomas' The Monstrous Adventures of Beowulf Volume 1 & 2 comic books and part of my reward package was an art commission:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Chris here...

I went to a toy collectors' fair a short while ago and acquired something I've always desired - a Mumm-Ra's Tomb Fortress playset from the original LJN ThunderCats line! Loose but complete and in excellent condition. The seller was letting it go for a very nice price, so much so that I questioned whether it was complete - and luckily for me it was. It looks amazing, especially the two Ancient Spirits of Evil (both of which have moveable parts)!

From the same fair I also picked up two of the new Funko Savage World ThunderCats figures that are modelled after the vintage MOTU line, both MOC (although not for long after I got my grubby mitts on them! ).

Take care...
    Part of the "Kidult" craze long before it was a thing! : )

My latest toy purchases (actually gifts from my sister) were a Batgirl FUNKO and a Bellatrix Lestrange FUNKO.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan View Post
    Chris here...

I went to a toy collectors' fair a short while ago and acquired something I've always desired - a Mumm-Ra's Tomb Fortress playset from the original LJN ThunderCats line! Loose but complete and in excellent condition. The seller was letting it go for a very nice price, so much so that I questioned whether it was complete - and luckily for me it was. It looks amazing, especially the two Ancient Spirits of Evil (both of which have moveable parts)!

From the same fair I also picked up two of the new Funko Savage World ThunderCats figures that are modelled after the vintage MOTU line, both MOC (although not for long after I got my grubby mitts on them! ).

Take care...
    Whereabouts in the UK was this, if you don't mind me asking?

Chris here...

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Whereabouts in the UK was this, if you don't mind me asking?
    Quick reply because I’m on my iPad which I’m slow typing on , but wanted to reply quickly so I don’t forget!

The toyfair was at Sandown Race Course in Esher, Surrey. Apparently it’s one of the biggest toy collectors’ fairs in Europe. My Dad & I go together as he’s an avid diecast collector (Corgi, Dinky, etc) and i’m obviously an action figure collector!

Take a look on Google, they run four of these fairs a year. It’s an amazing morning albeit often a very expensive one for someone like myself with limited willpower!!

Take care...

Chris here...

Quick reply because I’m on my iPad which I’m slow typing on , but wanted to reply quickly so I don’t forget!

The toyfair was at Sandown Race Course in Esher, Surrey. Apparently it’s one of the biggest toy collectors’ fairs in Europe. My Dad & I go together as he’s an avid diecast collector (Corgi, Dinky, etc) and i’m obviously an action figure collector!

Take a look on Google, they run four of these fairs a year. It’s an amazing morning albeit often a very expensive one for someone like myself with limited willpower!!

Take care...
    Is it the barry potter ones? I've had a table at the doncaster one for most of the ones they've held in the last two years.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Ordered and received yesterday, Thrilling 30 Arcee

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Just bought 4 vintage playmates Turtles for my son on Facebook! In very good condition it seems, but no weapons.
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Heroic Warrior
    Pick this guy well droid up from that I had reserved at GameStop Thursday.A306A8FC-67CB-4660-B43C-1ACBF787CFC1.jpg

Since I became a home owner in February my spending habits have changed quite a bit. What I used to spend on toys I spend at Lowe's - LOL! I mean I do still collect things of course. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of having a yard full of lilacs like my Nana. Well today I came out to find this on my porch, my MIL had done a drive by and bought me a lilac.

For Mother's Day I got my other favorite flower, two beautiful hydrangea bushes. My husband also tracked down a set of plastic blow mold animals my Nana used to have in her garden (a skunk, a bunny and a squirrel) and they were still MIP! I know it is not the same as toys, but they bring back fond memories from childhood and put a smile on my face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    I bought LEGO Stranger Things set today. It looks fantastic! A friend of mine has actually designed it, will ask him to sign it for me. Which means I will probably buy another one and build it because the signed one will stay sealed!

Wow, that is really cool. I love the play set, it is really well done. I am running out of room though to display things

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    1E7EF3E8-1A02-462C-A02A-8A7251BFC553.jpgNot a recent score but one I just gotten assembled. It was almost 37 years in the making. I present Jabba’s Sail Barge.

866802C2-FF66-464C-8AE4-C8E69CAD4064.jpg
    Whoa, that is seriously awesome!
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post

Where did you find it and if I may ask how much?

Chris here...

Is it the barry potter ones? I've had a table at the doncaster one for most of the ones they've held in the last two years.
    Sorry for such a slow reply!

Yep, Sandown is indeed one of the Barry Potter fairs. That’s awesome re: the Doncaster fair, what type of toys do you sell if you don’t mind me asking?

Take care...

Chris here...

Sorry for such a slow reply!

Yep, Sandown is indeed one of the Barry Potter fairs. That’s awesome re: the Doncaster fair, what type of toys do you sell if you don’t mind me asking?

Take care...
    No worries, newer figures mainly, I've got a bunch of neca, marvel legends, dc multiverse and figuarts stuff I'm slowly moving on, I also occasionally take some video games and silver age dc comics along.

No worries, newer figures mainly, I've got a bunch of neca, marvel legends, dc multiverse and figuarts stuff I'm slowly moving on, I also occasionally take some video games and silver age dc comics along.
    I am after some DC Multiverse and Marvel Legends figures. If you get chance could you PM what you have for sale?

It was an art-astic mail day as I got many items today. First, I got in the first (and only) Skylark Choose Your Own Adventure book I owned as a child, The Creature from Miller's Pond.

I initially bought it at a Scholastic book fair at my Elementary school library. After I bought it, I realized it was a bit too easy for my reading level so I moved onto the regular Choose Your Own Adventure books and Fighting Fantasy gamebooks.

The next item I got in was Fiends #1 and #2 by Tim Tyler:

Part of the order included an art commission of The Baroness:

Another comic I got in was Fearless Dawn Shorts #1 by Steve Mannion:

I also got a Baroness art commission from him as well:

Lastly, I got a couple of books for my niece, The Princess Who Saved Herself and The Princess Who Saved Her Friends both by Jonathan Coulton and Greg Pak:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 10, 2019 at 11:15pm.

Several more SW toys from the OT, shame the SA slave Leia is coming from overseas and USPS is doing their usual snail's pace across the country, going in the wrong direction, but if US sellers want to charge much more for the same toy then I have no choice. In a way I'm glad Hasbro's sole incompetence has flooded the secondary market and driven prices down on the main characters, it's saving me a lot of money collecting the line. I don't need to drop $10 or more on current retail offerings, in fact the only new retail i really buy us Amazon sales. Hasbro is such a joke of a company these days.

Kroger had a B1G1F on inch-thick chuck roast steaks too, leveling the price to $3/lb, grabbed 10 of those with most going in the freezer. So much for the "soyboy" comments because I diss "daddy" but this is why I don't have conservative friends to begin with. Jin Saotome is still bitter because I wouldn't be his pal. Why can't they befriend their own side instead? They don't even like those who disagree with them and woudl gladly stick us in camps for not being on their side, yet demand we be their best friends.

- - - Updated - - -

I also got the Funko Married... With Children figure set while Amazon had them for $6. I wanted to get a second but they sold out quickly. Star Wars scale, 9 POA, paints are okay but the eyes on the men could be better, Al & Bud really needed the outlines that Peg & Kelly got, they look a but unfinished. Buck isn't included in the set, I got a sheepdog and painted it.

It seems this forum is now filled with people who are more offended by the Star Wars movies than they are of the fact our president is a proven traitor or that the Supreme Court now has a certified rapist sitting on it.

He-Man & She-Ra would be ashamed of the alt-right influx into their fanbase.

Diosoth, this has nothing to do with the thread topic, but I just wanted to say I LOVE your signature, I wholeheartedly feel the same way.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I got in Generation Toy's Motor (a.k.a. Protectobot Streetwise):

I got 2 more Skylark Choose Your Own Adventure books, Fire!:

And The Enchanted Attic (which was the last book released of the original series):

Another book I got in was an Ace Gamebook by Jonathan Green, Neverland - Here Be Monsters!:

Lastly, I got a trio of signed Lady Death comics, Scorched Earth #1 Homage Edition:

Sworn #1 - Jaunt Into Darkness Edition (#17 out 200):

Chaos Rules #1 - Lady Satan Edition (#11 out of 113):

Heroic Warrior
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ItOPvSb-c0

Added two more to my Bond book including a wonderful Walken sig
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Streetwise was a police car, Groove was the motorcycle in the Protectobots. That is a nice mold tho
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

I picked up three of the new Star Wars: The Black Series figures: BT-1 and 0-0-0 from Gamestop and Doctor Aphra from an Amazon pre-order.

They're really nice figures. They have a lot of reuse but they're so different that you may not notice it at first.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"