Page 297 of 300 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 7486

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

  1. #7401
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    I got a few more WWF LJN figures to fix up, and a vintage WWF WrestleMania III Hogan vs. Andre metal lunchbox down at the local flea market.
    Ah, that lunchbox! I remember that one! I have a bunch of old metal lunchboxes-I love finding them.

  2. #7402
    Heroic Warrior Rikki Roxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    nWo Country
    Posts
    601
    It's probably not the same; this one is merely "retro-inspired" and is something Funko did more recently. Still pretty cool, though, I love this kinda thing.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

  3. #7403
    Bang Your Head
    MossMan710179's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,819
    Found and bought Jet Jaguar? Jet Jaguar! He mother never really love him...
    EB5A079C-DB57-495F-A59C-5A954F2B27CE.jpg

  4. #7404
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    My vintage G.I.Joe passing the 100 pieces mark, seriously I don't need this many, i may have to streamline my collection because I am beginning to look like a hoarder.

    For Barbecue, it felt like meeting a long lost friend. Nice feelings.

    Also a KO Vintage G1 Optimus Prime to join my Orig Takara Reissue. I just recaptured the feeling I have when I see boxed Transformers toys during my childhood.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  5. #7405
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,237
    Yesterday's haul:

    DC Universe Classics: Steppenwolf
    DC Universe Classics: Shazam!
    G.I. Joe Classified: Firefly

  6. #7406
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    152
    Bought some stuff from the Walmart store earlier today

    Pop-tarts card game
    new horror movie Midwife
    couple of new Star Wars Vintage Collection figures with the updated realistic face Endor Han and Emperor's Royal Guard figures

  7. #7407
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,620
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Also a KO Vintage G1 Optimus Prime to join my Orig Takara Reissue. I just recaptured the feeling I have when I see boxed Transformers toys during my childhood.
    Hey cool! How do you like the KO Prime? I'm close to ordering one myself.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

  8. #7408
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    152
    Went to a different Walmart store earlier today. bought a few things

    Star Wars Vintage Collection Emperor's Royal Guard
    a box of Innovasian Mongolian spicy food
    2 Fast 2 Furious for DVD
    a Cobra Kai t shirt

  9. #7409
    Bang Your Head
    MossMan710179's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Yesterday's haul:

    DC Universe Classics: Steppenwolf
    Which version, Super Powers or comic?...

  10. #7410
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Hey cool! How do you like the KO Prime? I'm close to ordering one myself.
    Haven't really opened it, I am planning to have it displayed inside the box because it just screams nostalgia. But from what I can tell, this is one of the best KO, the looks, quality is really there. This is KO at its best, like it is made by passionate fans of transformers g1.

    Best quality Third party and KO seems like a part of Transformers from here on.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  11. #7411
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,620
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Haven't really opened it, I am planning to have it displayed inside the box because it just screams nostalgia. But from what I can tell, this is one of the best KO, the looks, quality is really there. This is KO at its best, like it is made by passionate fans of transformers g1.

    Best quality Third party and KO seems like a part of Transformers from here on.
    Good! I will more than likely display in box for a while but think this might be one of the few I really want to open and display as well. You've convinced me so I'm going to pull the trigger and grab one.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

  12. #7412
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Which version, Super Powers or comic?...
    Super Powers, since I collected that line in the 80's and want to rebuild it with superior versions.

  13. #7413
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,357
    Finally got my hands on the Zeus from the old model building game Pirates of the Cursed Seas. This ten masted junk is going to replace my HMS Jade Temple as my flagship for my combined armada, at least until I can get an original version of the USS Constitution. But it does complete my pirate ship collection.

    Now if only I can find a Raiders of the Frozen North set, I'd be a happy little captain.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  14. #7414
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Good! I will more than likely display in box for a while but think this might be one of the few I really want to open and display as well. You've convinced me so I'm going to pull the trigger and grab one.
    Hope you like it.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  15. #7415
    Bang Your Head
    MossMan710179's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,819
    Hasbro shipped and delivered my Marvel Legends Hellfire Club 4-pack. Ordered this back in October...
    187172637_1609412372590068_1135412876909148050_n.jpg

  16. #7416
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Super Powers, since I collected that line in the 80's and want to rebuild it with superior versions.
    Superior versions????

    I'll take the vintage ones over the Mattel ones any day.

  17. #7417
    Heroic Warrior A Dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,116
    The other day the SH Figuarts of Kamen Rider Genm arrived for me.

    I can't be bothered to take a picture so enjoy this stock image of it.


  18. #7418
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,357
    Well with one of the GameStops near me closing and having a liquidation sale, I opted to go in an see what they had left (wish I'd known earlier, when they had others things up deeply slashed). Managed to pick up two Kamen Rider things, a "Zika Driver Nakiri Set" and a "Lost Driver" for a combined total of $45. They look neat, even if I don't know much about the show.

    Might be good for this year's Toys For Tots donation.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  19. #7419
    Heroic Warrior A Dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Well with one of the GameStops near me closing and having a liquidation sale, I opted to go in an see what they had left (wish I'd known earlier, when they had others things up deeply slashed). Managed to pick up two Kamen Rider things, a "Zika Driver Nakiri Set" and a "Lost Driver" for a combined total of $45. They look neat, even if I don't know much about the show.

    Might be good for this year's Toys For Tots donation.
    Well if you want a bit of context.

    For "The Los Driver"

    https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Driver

    I Assume you mean Ziku Driver

    https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Ziku-Driver

  20. #7420
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dalek View Post
    Well if you want a bit of context.

    For "The Los Driver"

    https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Driver

    I Assume you mean Ziku Driver

    https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Ziku-Driver
    Huh, interesting. Thanks for the info, I always like knowing more about the stuff I have.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  21. #7421
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Superior versions????

    I'll take the vintage ones over the Mattel ones any day.
    Yes. The vintage ones were neat in the 80's, but their articulation was limited and I didn't like the small scale.

  22. #7422
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    Got a vintage G.I.Joe Tiger Force Roadblock, I am getting duplicates of my old joe toys that I kept all this years.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  23. #7423
    Heroic Warrior Rikki Roxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    nWo Country
    Posts
    601
    My latest eBay scores came on Saturday: Super Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360, DC Universe Classics Wonder Woman and "Signature Collection" Wally West Flash from Mattel.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

  24. #7424
    Heroic Warrior Artistix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bathurst Australia
    Posts
    829
    It's about time Linda Carter got some love.




  25. #7425
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    It's about time Linda Carter got some love.

    https://i.imgur.com/jeEFFdF.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/h4r26xB.jpg
    Nice score!

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •