Page 306 of 307 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307 LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 7658

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a couple of more Sega Genesis games in starting with X-Men 2 - The Clone Wars:

And King of the Monsters 2:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got a couple of more Sega Genesis games in starting with X-Men 2 - The Clone Wars:

https://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/...995_-_Sega.jpg

And King of the Monsters 2:

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/p...nesis-Game.jpg
    Both fine ways to kill a day.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I just got G.I.Joe Classified Heavy Artillery Roadblock. It looks amazing and greatly improved from first updated v2 '86 design

Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Found the whole Ursa Major BAF wave, picked up Ultron and modular Iron man
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I just got G.I.Joe Classified Heavy Artillery Roadblock. It looks amazing and greatly improved from first updated v2 '86 design

https://i.imgur.com/u4oqwOJ.jpg
    Congrats. i hope mine arrives soon.

I got a big score for vintage G.I.Joe though. Battle Armor S.N.A.K.E. I consider this one of my best pieces on my vintage joes collection. So ecstatic today.

EDIT:
    Able to clean this up, much much nicer now. It is really a good score for me, I like this pieace a lot.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; August 26, 2021 at 04:35am. Reason: update
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Found this bad boy earlier today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Rodimus arrived yesterday, and Slag arrived today.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Heroic Warrior
    Since the Dollar General store here in town is already having Halloween stuff out in the aisles, i went to the store earlier tonight and bought the Collectors Edition DVD of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

they also have alot of the 1990 It movie for DVD in stock along with Conjuring 3, Lake Placid Legacy, 1990s Mary Shelley's Frankenstein along with recently this year The Craft 2 sequel along with the Lucy Hale Fantasy Island move.

Lucy Hale sure has been in alot of tv shows and movies for the past 2 or 3 years now. Her and frikkin Ryan Reynolds.

Jeez

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Both fine ways to kill a day.
    It would be better if I had gotten the instruction manuals for both, though. I am having some trouble doing any special moves for King of the Monsters 2. I guess I'll just have to look online for them.

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    Since the Dollar General store here in town is already having Halloween stuff out in the aisles, i went to the store earlier tonight and bought the Collectors Edition DVD of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

they also have alot of the 1990 It movie for DVD in stock along with Conjuring 3, Lake Placid Legacy, 1990s Mary Shelley's Frankenstein along with recently this year The Craft 2 sequel along with the Lucy Hale Fantasy Island move.

Lucy Hale sure has been in alot of tv shows and movies for the past 2 or 3 years now. Her and frikkin Ryan Reynolds.

Jeez
    Again, this is probably best left in the "DVD/Blu ray Recent Purchase" thread only. My opinion is that this particular thread is best for more unique toy and item purchases of Non-MOTU origin (preferably with a pop culture/nostalgic quality) and not just a person's grocery list or other fairly ordinary/day-to-day items. That way it will have a greater chance of grabbing a person's interest and eliciting responses.

To that extent, I have a few recent scores starting with Fans Hobby's recent release Master Builder Nite Walker (a.k.a. Autobot Headmaster Jr. Nightbeat):

I also got in Toy Hax's label sheet for FansToys' Apache:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; August 29, 2021 at 01:24pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

This guy finally came in today. The face sculpt is less than desirable but overall I love it. 60/300

Instagram: dadhausen

Heroic Warrior
    action figures of tv show serial killers? Sure why not since Nightmare on Elm Street has had merchandise of Freddy and his glove for kids to wear to be like their favorite horror movie character that goes around abducting kids and killing them

Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    action figures of tv show serial killers? Sure why not since Nightmare on Elm Street has had merchandise of Freddy and his glove for kids to wear to be like their favorite horror movie character that goes around abducting kids and killing them
    Well to be fair Five Nights At Freddy's has had a ton of "kid aimed" merch for itself almost since it showed up. Bendy too.

Finally able to score these difficult to find G.I.Joe Classified set; Beach Head and Cobra Trooper.
    Sorry for the crappy pic.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; September 5, 2021 at 02:15am. Reason: spelling correction

This guy showed up today in the mail

Also found a Battle Armor He-Man at Wal-Mart finally. Seriously, where are all the MOTU figures. All I ever really see are the He-Man and Skeletor peg-warmers. Is Mattel even trying to make money?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    This guy showed up today in the mail
    https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...91&oe=615850ED

Also found a Battle Armor He-Man at Wal-Mart finally. Seriously, where are all the MOTU figures. All I ever really see are the He-Man and Skeletor peg-warmers. Is Mattel even trying to make money?
    I saw this in target but passed because it would have exceeded my toy budget. I still plan on getting it at some point. Seems like ever since masterverse hit shelves, origins have been scare with the exception of the vehicles.

Anyway I picked up R.E.D. Bumblebee and Starscream today

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    I saw this in target but passed because it would have exceeded my toy budget. I still plan on getting it at some point. Seems like ever since masterverse hit shelves, origins have been scare with the exception of the vehicles.

Anyway I picked up R.E.D. Bumblebee and Starscream today
    There's a store near me called Larger Than Life Comics in Great Northern Mall that has all the Origins figures I've never seen in Wal-Mart or Target. They always charge two to three times the retail price even when the figures have just been released, probably because they're the ones buying them up before normal customers like me even get a chance to see them. This includes other toy lines like Transformers, so I avoid them like the evil scalpers they are.

I got in 2 more Genesis games starting with Space Harrier 2:

And Vectorman 2:

I also got in Fans Hobby new release, Master Builder Ace Hitter (a.k.a. Autobot Headmaster Jr. Siren):

Heroic Warrior
    Mostly went to the comic book shop earlier today and actually spent 25 bucks this time on old back issues instead of spending 60 bucks like I always do once a month or so.

an old issue of Power Pack
    couple of issues of X-Men comics involving the Hunt for Xavier story arc
    old Fantastic Four issues. Issues 285 and some issue involving Reed Richards and Doom getting zapped and disappearing.
    an old issue of Wizard Magazine from a 50 cent pile where other junk were scattered around on a corner side wall on the ground
    newest issue of Previews

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah i forgot to mention that I also bought some stuff from the Barnes and Noble store

The Nest novel and the new current issue of Horror Hound.

The Nest novel has a sticker on the front cover saying its one of the books from hell mentioned from some 1980s books of hell reference book from some guy.

and I guess there's a 1988 horror movie based on the novel

Arrived two days ago

My 1/12 scale 3D printed AZI-3 droid(Bad Batch) came from Johnny Walker Customs. Superb print and came with two different sets of arms. Iím going to have a great time painting this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

G.I.Joe Classified Cobra Island Roadblock to complete my Target Cobra Island wave 1 set. And a redeco Duke. I have the wave 1 Duke, so I guess I have to decide which one I like more. The face print of the redeco Duke is much better compared to wave 1 Duke.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; September 15, 2021 at 11:58am.

Got a retro Cobra H.i.s.s. tank and Lonzo Stalker

Edit: just went to another Walmart and got Duke, Cobra Commander, Lady Jaye and TMNT classic Donatello
    Last edited by Brasco; September 15, 2021 at 07:36pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Never understood why they called him Skywarp instead of Silverbolt. It'd be fun to see the Maximal Elders again.

SH Figuarts Wonder Woman 1984 Golden Armor. This figure is so awesome.
    I love the WW + Gal Gadot combo.