Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275
Results 6,851 to 6,863 of 6863

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got quite a few things this past couple of days starting with some more Killer Klowns From Outer Space merchandise. Thanks to an ex-college roommate and good friend, I was able to get Universal Studios' Killer Klown based snacks:

Also, while I was ordering the new Hallmark Christmas ornaments last weekend, it looks like I missed one so I had to go back and order it. So, it came in yesterday...Here Comes Sandy Claws:

Lastly, I got in a Vega art commission by independent fantasy artist, Mike Hoffman to complement The Baroness piece he did for me previously:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Drinking NaughtyNurse IPA TheDeviot's Avatar
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Heroic Warrior
    Iron Studios Superman The Movie statue. Christopher Reeve is my all time favorite Superman.3482088F-BF9F-48FD-B115-537928F2D1B4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got quite a few things this past couple of days starting with some more Killer Klowns From Outer Space merchandise. Thanks to an ex-college roommate and good friend, I was able to get Universal Studios' Killer Klown based snacks:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDQt3d-W4AEvUUz.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDTZ8FbXYAAO_Ja.jpg

https://scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram..._nc_ig_catcb=1

Also, while I was ordering the new Hallmark Christmas ornaments last weekend, it looks like I missed one so I had to go back and order it. So, it came in yesterday...Here Comes Sandy Claws:

https://www.hallmark.com/dw/image/v2...1.jpg?sfrm=jpg

Lastly, I got in a Vega art commission by independent fantasy artist, Mike Hoffman to complement The Baroness piece he did for me previously:

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...8&d=1570897365
    I'm kinda nervous as to what flavor that cotton candy is supposed to be.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    Iron Studios Superman The Movie statue. Christopher Reeve is my all time favorite Superman.3482088F-BF9F-48FD-B115-537928F2D1B4.jpg
    Nice Reeve Superman....

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

The Killer Klown stuff is fun. I do not watch many horror movies anymore, but I always loved that one.

I have a meme on my Facebook wall that says 'A lot of people have played Superman. Christopher Reeve WAS Superman.' Love him <3
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    The Killer Klown stuff is fun. I do not watch many horror movies anymore, but I always loved that one.

I have a meme on my Facebook wall that says 'A lot of people have played Superman. Christopher Reeve WAS Superman.' Love him
    That meme is spot on,Christopher Reeve really did bring that character to life and despite their age,his films haven't been topped as the definitive Superman movie experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Macleod View Post
    That meme is spot on,Christopher Reeve really did bring that character to life and despite their age,his films haven't been topped as the definitive Superman movie experience.
    I agree! Last year I wanted to buy an original oil painting of him by James Hance. I had to choose between that and another piece I really wanted. It was a hard decision and I was super bummed when the painting sold. I still love my Labyrinth pieces though (that I got instead).
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Macleod View Post
    It's really weird. I can't even think of him as someone other than Superman. Actually watched another movie he did where Mr. Reeve played the villain, and all I kept thinking was why Superman was being such a creep.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    It's really weird. I can't even think of him as someone other than Superman. Actually watched another movie he did where Mr. Reeve played the villain, and all I kept thinking was why Superman was being such a creep.
    There was a great actor in him but was a victim of the curse of Superman, I was so happy when he appeared in smallville,still such a huge loss, he still has me believing that a man can fly.

Technically a non motu score.
    Did not know something like these exist.
    Too bad "Skeletor" is too limited to hope I can track one. But happy with this one and its awesome packaging.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I was out of state for the long weekend, and, thanks to some coupons and lucky chances, I managed to get some things that I had been searching around for, but never found in my neck of the woods:

-The Bad Guys box set (books 1-5)
    -Funko Mystery Minis Ad Icons blind box (got Frankenberry)
    -Two Series 3 Uglydolls blind bags (got two of Jiker thanks to misreading codes)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    I'm kinda nervous as to what flavor that cotton candy is supposed to be.

I got a few things yesterday starting with another Skylark Choose Your Own Adventure book for myself, Light on Burro Mountain:

I also got in a couple of art commissions from Johnny Segura, who I had acquired a Vega/Baroness commission from previously, for my niece and nephew's upcoming birthday in December. First, for my nephew, his 2 favorite characters:

And second for my niece, her 2 favorite characters:

I plan on getting these framed at the same place I get all my art commissions and movie posters done so they should look extra nice!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!