Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287
Results 7,151 to 7,157 of 7157

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Two of my latest acquisitions:

Kotaro Fuuma from Storm Collectibles

Princess Zelda from Breath of the Wild by First 4 Figures
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Transformers Earthrise Scorponok was so huge that Toyhax had to release a separate sticker sheet for Zarak! I received that label sheet as well:

I also backed Johnny Segura's The Fencer comic on Kickstarter and received an 11" x 17" Misfits commission in the process:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

WARNING- contains MISB/MOSC, unlicensed merch & Funko Pops, may upset /toy/ Karens such as Crimson Commander & Jin Saotome. Good. I'll do what I please with my own belongings & /toy/ doesn't have a single poster that matters.

More Overwatch, sticking to what scales with each other, mostly- I don't think I can justify the $60 unlicensed MEKA because it's very fragile, but that thing's height is generally inconsistent. Roadhog is unlicensed and I support the unifficial markets whenever the licensed stuff fails to deliver. D.Va was sold opened, unfortunately, but with Amazon constantly raising the price after I wishlisted it(went from $40 to $46 then to $60, which is typical of Amazon to jack the price up if you show interest) I had no option. Got 19 of 32 characters either way.

Metroid stuff. Figma Samus is opened but I got it 1/3 the usual going price. Got the 2 Amiibo for $15 shipped for the pair. I'd get the MP3 Figma but $120 is an unacceptable price for an action figure.

I also got the entire Snap Ships line, very good overall, another band that triggers /toilet/ for some reason though. I give up on expecting rational thought from them. I did open those but I have no display space so they're stored in their boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by clashfromjem View Post
    been buying up the coleco Rambo force of freedom figures.
    been watching the cartoon and couldn't resist.
    really impressed with them as solid quality toys.
    Share some pic.. I still wish to get at least a Rambo FOF since I have fond memories looking at it on toy shops when I was a kid... Never owned one but the white shirt Rambo was nice.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some Mondo Tiki mugs for my friends as upcoming Christmas gifts. I purchased the Bone versions of The Mouth of The Serpent:

I also purchased a Blood of The Emperor version for myself:

Finally, I got in an interactive talking Deadpool head for my nephew's Christmas haul:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I got in a few things this week starting with the Star Wars Vintage Collection Carbon Freezing Chamber:

I also got the latest wave of Vintage Collection Star Wars figures (Wave 27):

Finally, I got Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Quintesson Judge:

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I almost picked up the Carbon Freezing Chamber, but it felt so expensive after putting in my pre-order for the Castle Grayskull for $75. Also feeling crunched on cash with the Haslab Razor Crest.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in a few things this week starting with the Star Wars Vintage Collection Carbon Freezing Chamber:

https://bleedingcool.com/wp-content/...1-1200x628.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._AC_SX466_.jpg

I also got the latest wave of Vintage Collection Star Wars figures (Wave 27):

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1597287350

Finally, I got Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Quintesson Judge:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/r...1582411248.png

https://www.seibertron.com/images/eb...e/DSC01171.jpg
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!