Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315 LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 7859

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

  1. #7826
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    12,898
    I got in quite a few things over the past week starting off with the latest wave 35 of Star Wars Vintage collection figures starting with Bib Fortuna:




    Lobot:




    Mythrol:




    Kuiil:




    Hoth Rebel Soldier (Echo Base):




    Bo-Katan:




    I also got DNA's DNK-33 accessory set for Transformers War for Cybertron Black Zarak:
















    I also got a couple of pieces of original Marvel comic art as well. First, I got Rattler by Rich Buckler (penciller) and Josef Rubinstein (inker) that appeared in 1986's The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition #10 page 55:




    As it appeared in the comic book:




    Second, I got in 1987's West Coast Avengers #17 page 16 by Al Milgrom (penciller), Joe Sinott (inker), Janice Chiang (letterer) and Steve Englehart (writer):




    And as it appeared in the comic:


    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  2. #7827
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in quite a few things over the past week starting off with the latest wave 35 of Star Wars Vintage collection figures starting with Bib Fortuna:

    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...58e733f6c1.jpg


    Lobot:

    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...d0b3089c25.jpg


    Mythrol:

    https://media.entertainmentearth.com...7c806247xl.jpg


    Kuiil:

    https://media.entertainmentearth.com...e673f1c3xl.jpg


    Hoth Rebel Soldier (Echo Base):

    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/qQwAA...oti/s-l400.jpg


    Bo-Katan:

    https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX569_.jpg


    I also got DNA's DNK-33 accessory set for Transformers War for Cybertron Black Zarak:

    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...7f714e71bd.jpg


    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...f8cd1a0019.jpg


    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...c61fee261d.jpg


    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...3ace24bfad.jpg


    https://bbts1.azureedge.net/images/p...95a47ba8e4.jpg


    I also got a couple of pieces of original Marvel comic art as well. First, I got Rattler by Rich Buckler (penciller) and Josef Rubinstein (inker) that appeared in 1986's The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition #10 page 55:

    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...9&d=1650155580


    As it appeared in the comic book:

    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...0&d=1650155649


    Second, I got in 1987's West Coast Avengers #17 page 16 by Al Milgrom (penciller), Joe Sinott (inker), Janice Chiang (letterer) and Steve Englehart (writer):

    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...1&d=1650155702


    And as it appeared in the comic:


    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...2&d=1650155739
    I love it when you put up your comic pages.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  3. #7828
    Heroic Warrior binkibonsai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    233

    TMNT Vintage!

    Managed to obtain another piece of me childhood t'dae! Found this lad mint in (rather battered) card for cheap!

    WingNut n Screwloose.jpg
    Last edited by binkibonsai; April 22, 2022 at 08:01am.

  4. #7829
    Heroic Warrior felgekarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sheffield, UK.
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by binkibonsai View Post
    Managed to restore another piece of me childhood t'dae!

    WingNut n Screwloose.jpg
    Nice, I never got into these first time around but I've picked up a few recently and I've managed to get a carded Wingnut as well as a loose one.

  5. #7830
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    319
    bought a can of Pringles from the grocery store a half hour ago. been a few months since ive had Pringles

  6. #7831
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    bought a can of Pringles from the grocery store a half hour ago. been a few months since ive had Pringles
    Wait. You just bought a can of wavy white cheddar Pringles a couple of weeks ago. Did you throw out that can? Is it hidden in the back of the cabinet? Whats the deal?

  7. #7832
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    319
    i bought a can of regular pringles from the grocery store yesterday.

    as for the white cheddar pringles i bought those weeks ago from Walmart and threw away the can since i ate the pringles chips. What about it?

  8. #7833
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    12,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye
    I love it when you put up your comic pages.
    Thanks! I wish I could post them with increased frequency but they are quite expensive and rare (only 1 of each page) so adding them to my collection is quite difficult.

    As for recent scores, I got in my Kickstarter reward package from CMON featuring the latest board game release, X-Men United (and associated add-ons) which is a continuation of their Marvel United series as an upcoming Christmas gift for my niece and nephew:




























    Quote Originally Posted by urruptiap View Post
    got some goodies from Walmart an hour ago

    Scream 5
    bottle of Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero
    new Kit Kat that's Strawberry and Dark chocolate
    can of Pringles that's wavy White Cheddar
    plastic tub of chicken cobb salad
    beer battered shrimp
    italia sub bread that's still just a dollar

    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap
    bought a can of Pringles from the grocery store a half hour ago. been a few months since ive had Pringles
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor
    Wait. You just bought a can of wavy white cheddar Pringles a couple of weeks ago. Did you throw out that can? Is it hidden in the back of the cabinet? What’s the deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    i bought a can of regular pringles from the grocery store yesterday.

    as for the white cheddar pringles i bought those weeks ago from Walmart and threw away the can since i ate the pringles chips. What about it?
    Well, what do you expect? When you post an extraordinary score like a can of Pringles, people are going to remember something special like that. They are going to want specific details about that purchase and will demand clarification when you post contradictory information about a rather unique addition such as Pringles (whatever the variety).
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 24, 2022 at 12:07pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  9. #7834
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,456
    He's not getting the humor there lol.

  10. #7835
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    i bought a can of regular pringles from the grocery store yesterday.

    as for the white cheddar pringles i bought those weeks ago from Walmart and threw away the can since i ate the pringles chips. What about it?
    Lol. Enjoy your Pringles

    - - - Updated - - -

    Id be saving those cans. Might be collectibles someday

  11. #7836
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    WKRP in Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,849
    DX9 Carry. MP-09 Rodimus is fragile crap & Kingdom Rodimus is a disappointment. Go figure a 3P company is better than Hasbro at their own game. Also the old KB Devastator from the Sixbuilder mold. Kingdom Scorponok was cheap but it's mediocre. I've given up on Hasbro making stellar toys anymore.


  12. #7837
    Friend of fox Rhanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eternian Pampas
    Posts
    2,411
    I've received my last 3 months POL and some other items fromm another source and I must say that I'm leaning to retro style updated figures between Marvel Legends, RoboTech and Madballs







    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

    My feedback thread

  13. #7838
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I've received my last 3 months POL and some other items fromm another source and I must say that I'm leaning to retro style updated figures between Marvel Legends, RoboTech and Madballs
    If you open them I'd be really interested to hear what you think about those Madball figures
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

  14. #7839
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,456
    I had those Madball figures preordered for like a year or more. When they finally came time to ship I just cancelled my order. I'm glad I did as they just weren't speaking to me anymore anyways.

  15. #7840
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I've received my last 3 months POL and some other items fromm another source and I must say that I'm leaning to retro style updated figures between Marvel Legends, RoboTech and Madballs

    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...64c76a93_c.jpg

    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...3d06aa53_c.jpg

    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...dc4_c.jpg[

    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...ae6d6727_c.jpg
    That Bucky is a lot of fun. His face is just a little hard to switch out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Finally found Movie Robotnik, so now I have all four from Sonic 2
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  16. #7841
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    319
    bought a black forest ham sub sandwich from the walmart store along with DVD of The Goonies. the Goonies DVD had a new slipcover which was in the art style of one of the old movie posters

  17. #7842
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6,794
    had 2 shots of maker's mark at the country club sunday and then stopped at the z-mart and got a bottle of Old Grandad 144

    Old 114.jpg

    got 2 hard shell tacos and 3 soft from Taco bell yesterday and my wife brough me a refrigerator magnet from her trip to Oklahoma (pics to come)
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

  18. #7843
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    12,898
    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    bought a DVD of The Goonies. the Goonies DVD had a new slipcover which was in the art style of one of the old movie posters
    Awesome! I love The Goonies! My favorite scene is where the kids contact the aliens in space and board their ship then they find out the aliens are just kids themselves. The kid aliens being reprimanded by their giant father is simply great and hilarious!

    I just wish there was a separate thread in this forum that was strictly dedicated to posting about the addition of DVDs/Blu rays to a person's collection so they didn't have to bleed into this toy/item thread. I figure a decent website such as this would have one already. However, a person can dream, can't they? Oh, well...

    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    bought a black forest ham sub sandwich from the walmart store...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice
    got 2 hard shell tacos and 3 soft from Taco bell yesterday



    I wish I could be that fortunate for great scores like those! But all I got recently was a lousy Fans Toys FT-51 Chomp (a.k.a. Headmaster Decepticon Skullcruncher):













    And I also got a crummy 1991 Gameboy R-Type game:




    Man, I wish I was lucky...

    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; May 1, 2022 at 02:01pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  19. #7844
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    319
    went to Walmart earlier today and bought essential important stuff mostly a pack of toilet tissue and a jug of laundry detergent and the local newspaper

  20. #7845
    Friend of fox Rhanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eternian Pampas
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    If you open them I'd be really interested to hear what you think about those Madball figures
    I have opened Oculus Orbus and it is a sturdy built figure, however the interchangeable parts are a little bit loose. Design is awesome but is not very poseable as the articulation range is limited. It is a great figure to go alongside TMNT Ultimates or if you have a great nostalgia attachment or attraction for 80's gross design as my case, but it is not cup of tea for people who enjoy fully poseable 6" figures from Hasbro for example.
    I'll be doing action figures reviews through Youtube in the upcoming months but in Spanish as they are not many, good ones at least, if eventually you may be interested.


    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I just wish there was a separate thread in this forum that was strictly dedicated to posting about the addition of DVDs/Blu rays to a person's collection so they didn't have to bleed into this toy/item thread. I figure a decent website such as this would have one already. However, a person can dream, can't they? Oh, well...
    Sarcasm 101...
    Awesome TF figures as always Benny, Congrats!


    And I could not believe the struck of luck I had by finding these vintage Rocky 3 figures in a really good deal from a fellow collector. They are brand new although blister is broken at the bottom, which tempts me to open them, so I think I shall end up doing

    Last edited by Rhanen; May 3, 2022 at 10:55am.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

    My feedback thread

  21. #7846
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I have opened Oculus Orbus and it is a sturdy built figure, however the interchangeable parts are a little bit loose. Design is awesome but is not very poseable as the articulation range is limited. It is a great figure to go alongside TMNT Ultimates or if you have a great nostalgia attachment or attraction for 80's gross design as my case, but it is not cup of tea for people who enjoy fully poseable 6" figures from Hasbro for example.
    I'll be doing action figures reviews through Youtube in the upcoming months but in Spanish as they are not many, good ones at least, if eventually you may be interested.
    I got into Madballs through the Star comics when I was young. We ended up owning a few but they did not make it through our childhood. However, I eventually found the original "figures" they made with the popping heads and still own those. I've since bought some of the Mondo remakes and the Kidrobot remakes but these figures interested me.

    My biggest concern would be that they won't complete the original character line.
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

  22. #7847
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    17,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I got into Madballs through the Star comics when I was young. We ended up owning a few but they did not make it through our childhood. However, I eventually found the original "figures" they made with the popping heads and still own those. I've since bought some of the Mondo remakes and the Kidrobot remakes but these figures interested me.

    My biggest concern would be that they won't complete the original character line.
    I got the original wave of four and the My Pet Monster variant, but I haven't opened them up yet. I can tell you that the sculpt and paint are wonderful. Between these and the Madball vs. GPK line, I'm super happy with them, outside of the price.

  23. #7848
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6,794
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I got the original wave of four and the My Pet Monster variant, but I haven't opened them up yet. I can tell you that the sculpt and paint are wonderful. Between these and the Madball vs. GPK line, I'm super happy with them, outside of the price.
    I'm tempted to buy a few of the singles but again, don't want to end up with only a few. I had to supplement my Mondo Madballs with Kidrobot Madballs. They aren't exactly the same scale and I (and my wallet) REALLY wish I'd bough the Kidrobot series when they came out instead of hoping for more Mondo.
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

  24. #7849
    Heroic Warrior Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Found a Sonic Figpin to go with my Tails Figpin. Sadly the Knuckles one was snatched up by the store clerk before I could get to iit.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

  25. #7850
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    319
    some things I bought from the walmart store yesterday last night

    some new horror anthology movie that has Kane Hodder in it. Called Death by Midnght (Y2K Kill). heard its supposed to be decent
    new pair of jeans size 33/34. ive been losing weight from exercising for a little bit recently. Time to get jeans that fit me
    12 pack of Mello Yellow Zero
    medium size bag of pretzel M&Ms
    a pack of Jack Daniels green apple
    speed stick deodorant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •