Page 274 of 275 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275 LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 6863

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by General Stingrad View Post
    That Baroness pic is beautiful Benny. Do you frame them and hang them up in room
    Yes, I am in the process of having the best commissions professionally framed. If you check out post #6808, you'll see the second set of commissions I got back recently.

As far as scores go, I got in another Christmas gift for my niece, the Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'nabi Lego set:

For my nephew, I got in WWE's Jeff Hardy action figure:

And for both of them, I got them each a Killer Klowns from Outer Space drinking glass:

And for myself, I got in a signed and numbered Lady Death Dreeams #1 (The Unconquerable Death Edition):

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I got a PS4 with FIFA 20 and WWE 2K19.

Just picked up the Storm Seeker three pack from Transformers War For Cybertron Siege. Ion Storm, Acid Storm, and Nova (Sun) Storm. Pretty neat. I actually prefer these three in the Siege mold over Starscream, Sky Warp, and Thundercracker. Call me old fashioned.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in 2 more Skylark Choose Your Own Adventure books today, Help! You're Shrinking

And Ice Cave:

Lastly, I got in an art book I helped Kickstart, Joe Webster's Tanlines:

Part of my reward package for backing Joe's Kickstarter book was a Baroness commission from him:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Warrior
    98109C70-F624-4ACC-BA8F-AEB1AAA04973.jpg

Mythic Legions test shots.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Just picked up the Storm Seeker three pack from Transformers War For Cybertron Siege. Ion Storm, Acid Storm, and Nova (Sun) Storm. Pretty neat. I actually prefer these three in the Siege mold over Starscream, Sky Warp, and Thundercracker. Call me old fashioned.
    For clarification, Nova Storm is NOT Sunstorm. For the G1 cartoon, Sunstorm is named as one of the Seekers that attempt to stop Wheeljack and Bumblebee from getting to Iacon in the first episode. The other three Seekers in that scene are Hotlink, Bitstream and Nacelle.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

I got a couple of Kickstarter reward packages today starting with a signed Cybertronic Spree Transformers 1986 CD, which is a cover of the entire 1986 Transformers animated movie soundtrack:

I also got in a 2020 calendar, Big Guns, by pin-up artist and Heavy Metal magazine contributing cover artist, Lorenzo Sperlonga:

But the main reason for backing his project was to get a sweet Baroness commission from him:

Funko POP!s

Jollibee and Groot

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Court Magician
    Ive been doing alot of shopping at Walmart since yesterday and today.

Star Wars Vintage Collection Luke X Wing pilot figure and Episode IX Rey
    Galaxy Adventures 5 inch white jet trooper
    South Park Season 2 DVD
    Batman Forever 2 disc Special Edition DVD with green Riddler slipcover
    1000 piece Star Wars puzzle
    DVD of first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie
    new pair of snow boots for this coming winter in November/December
    a new Child's Play 2/3 tshirt thats an XX large. it was on sale so I bought it anyway. couldnt find an XLarge

Heroic Warrior
    From Force Friday I picked up:
    Black series Jet Trooper
    Black series Carbonized Mandolarian
    Black series Graphite 2nd sister
    Black series Commander fox

I got a few things in the mail yesterday starting with a Barbie Travel Helicopter for my niece's Christmas haul:

For myself, I got in Generation Toy's Bulance (a.k.a. Protectobot First Aid):

Lastly, I got SH Figuarts' new Vega action figure:

My son really likes these, but the price seems a bit steep. I will pick them up if they go on sale or if there is a cartwheel toy deal.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    My son really likes these, but the price seems a bit steep. I will pick them up if they go on sale or if there is a cartwheel toy deal.
    My only quibble was I'm not always keen on buying what's essentially the same character three times, so the tri-pack works for me. Of course I also found them for $70, so the price works out to pretty good versus buying three individual deluxe. They are fun though, and the ones I got didn't have any real quality control issues unlike the original Starscream mold.

- - - Updated - - -

Vega looking good... and I'm sure he'd agree.

Vega looking good... and I'm sure he'd agree.

Hallmark had their newest Christmas ornament available for purchase this weekend and my order came in starting with A Nightmare Before Christmas 2-pack, Undead Duck and Scare Bear:

I also got the Biker Scout and speeder bike w/ sound ornament:

Lastly, I got the Imperial Star Destroyer ornament w/ lights and sound:

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    I have to agree Benny and I do love when a figure has a removable mask (it's a weakness of mine ). Those Star Wars and Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments are awesome Love the Scare Bear and Biker Scout
    Etheria will be mine!

15705897692586385788091654445135.jpg

Thank you Amazon! Lovin this guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    15705897692586385788091654445135.jpg

Thank you Amazon! Lovin this guy!
    Not keen on the new films but that does look very cool.

Widget
    Looks awesome, i've just received some of my force friday order, still waiting on sith trooper though.

Good/bad thing. Just got the old Transformers Armada Mini con sets for the Skyboom Shield and Requiem Blaster to use with my Siege bots. Then one of the bots in the Requiem Blaster set broke. Like a whole connection for its arm just crumbled.

I completely forgot how much I didn't like the Armada line.

I've recently been on a Funko Pop binge thanks to NYCC stuff sharing things, along with new Pops releasing on the website. I got Quisp and Quake Ad Icon Pops from the online store and got Butt Stallion (from Borderlands, I don't play the games, but I loved the Pop design) from GameStop.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I'll be receiving my order for my first Arcade1UP cabinet later today (it is out for delivery now)...

Oh wow, that is sexy!

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I'll be receiving my order for my first Arcade1UP cabinet later today (it is out for delivery now)...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1568058187
    That is awesome. I got to play a Street Fighter 1UP a couple days ago.

My daughter REALLY wanted the SF one, but I couldn't bring myself to buy it. My hubby is a techie geek, so we are going to make a custom arcade cabinet with tons of games.