Page 291 of 293 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 7318

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Heroic Warrior Granamyr's Helmet's Avatar
    These arrived for the weekend. Hope DC does more replicas of their old treasury size Collector's Editions like this Superman/Wonder Woman. Also love the 90's card style on the Doom.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Finally, I have all the Titan class releases

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post

https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...d9&oe=60335541
    Ooo, Devastator. He's a lot of fun.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...d9&oe=60335541
    Yup, I just got mine as well a few days ago. I was going to hold out for the Takara version to come out, but eh, this is fine. While some things bother me like Scrapper's lack of elbow articulation, the lack of movable parts in vehicle modes, lack of ports for weapons in various modes, and the amount of tabbing needed at the top of Devastator, I have to admit that the Devastator mode is nothing short of awesome. This guy is just a beautiful hunk of plastic.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Yup, I just got mine as well a few days ago. I was going to hold out for the Takara version to come out, but eh, this is fine. While some things bother me like Scrapper's lack of elbow articulation, the lack of movable parts in vehicle modes, lack of ports for weapons in various modes, and the amount of tabbing needed at the top of Devastator, I have to admit that the Devastator mode is nothing short of awesome. This guy is just a beautiful hunk of plastic.
    I have this version as well, completely agree...those things bothered me a tad when I was assembling into Devastator, but overall he looks fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome, I just have this one but would love to get more. Congrats!

Today's finds at Wal-Mart. I was really getting concerned that I wasn't ever going to find Bumblebee, due to all the scalpers getting to them first, but yay!

Congrats. I would have paid a little more and gotten the Unite Warriors version. I'm super glad I did years ago.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in the second in my series of Marvel cover homages by Karl Janot featuring The Baroness and Vega. This time it is an homage to Iron Fist #10:

And here is the original cover:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Today's finds at Wal-Mart. I was really getting concerned that I wasn't ever going to find Bumblebee, due to all the scalpers getting to them first, but yay!
    Aw dang...G.I. Joe retro line?! Totally missed this.

Thank you so much...now I'm out $100+ this morning trying to grab some. And of course they couldn't mix in some less compelling peg warmers out of the gate. No, we've got to get stuff like Destro, Storm Shadow, Baroness, and Snake Eyes.

Seriously, these look great!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in the second in my series of Marvel cover homages by Karl Janot featuring The Baroness and Vega. This time it is an homage to Iron Fist #10
    This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time, brilliant concept and awesome execution. Love the touch with Zarana in the background

Heroic Warrior
    bought and downloaded some stuff off of the Playstation 3 PSN store for Rock Band Unplugged PSP and the Endor DLC for Star War Force Unleashed II

Cant believe the Force Unleashed DLC is way cheaper than the 9.99 DLC for Force Unleashed 1

- - - Updated - - -

Just yesterday i bought the old classic Doom off of the eshop for my Nintendo Switch Lite.

Last time i played the old Doom game was when I used to have Doom for my Super Nintendo back then in the mid 1990s

I had a great weekend of new additions!!

Bandai Spirits Pac-Man kit

Marvel Legends Miles Morales (Into the Spiderverse ver.)

Neca King Kong

McFarlane Liu Kang (MK 11)

Neca Splinter & Baxter Stockman 2-Pack (FINALLY found one in the wild!!!)

Super 7 TMNT wave 2 showed up! (Minus Mutagen Man... don't like him.)

PCS Optimus Prime statue

I have a few others being shipped next week as well. Overall, a great weekend!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Recent acquistions:

I've been collecting the Mega Construx MOTU stuff too, but they don't go here LOL But I got the Skeletor with flocked Panthor along with the above stuff.

I'm still waiting for some of my recent purchases/prizes to arrive in the mail: my Black Canary novel, my Petra Haden CD and a book about MOTU Classics, as well as the MOTU RPG game I won at the virtual Power Con event last year.

Just came in: Earthrise Seekers Duo of Skywarp and Thundercracker. Putting these two with Star Stream just looks amazing. I am totally done with Transformers after this line. I really don't know how Hasbro could get me to buy anymore Seekers. These are amazing.

I also found the Netflix Bumblebee exclusive at Walmart. I'm thinking he will stay in his VW Beetle mode forever, since I gave him to my hippee daughter. But I love how Hasbro got the VW license. It is true that this line is like a cheaper version of Masterpiece, and I couldn't be happier with it.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Lots of G.I.Joe Classified.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Granamyr's Helmet View Post
    This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time, brilliant concept and awesome execution. Love the touch with Zarana in the background
    Thanks! I wish I could say that using Zarana was an inspired choice but it was more out of necessity. She is the only other 80's "name" female Cobra associate besides the Baroness that I could use.

As for scores, I got in a Super7 glow in the dark Mumm-Ra today:

I also got in a Star Wars Vintage Collection Tantive IV Corridor:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Lots of G.I.Joe Classified.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...18a9f854f0.jpg

And the last two Joe classified arrived for this month. 7 more pending orders.

By the power of Grayskull!!!!

"There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Giant bootleg movie Optimus Prime. The ROTF leader class is 10", this is 16", so a good 60% upscale(Amiibo at its feet for comparison). It's not perfect- the plastic is good(mostly) but tolerances are a bit poor in joints & pegs, there are a few thin spots from where plastic didn't pour properly, the hip ratchets are weak with no way to really fix them, the knees are fused for stability and some screw holes strip their threads too easily if you have to take it apart for any reason- including one hip, resulting in drilling out the thigh post and putting in a larger screw. But with Hasbro selling bootleg-tier trash in Earthrise and Kingdom that has too many breakages for the cost(of which the brand loyalists will defend, I'm sure), I suppose it's not really terrible. The factory paint apps are good, at least.

I did some painting work and gave it Perfect Effect combiner guns.

It's probably the only toy that scales with Battle Ops Bumblebee- a really solid toy that serves as a reminder of what Hasbro used to make. How they've fallen.

Drinking NaughtyNurse IPA TheDeviot's Avatar
    I scored a fairly uncommon, twilight years, first-party Atari 2600 cart.
    And I got the TURRICAN FLASHBACK collection which I highly recommend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Found these guys at Wal-Mart a couple days ago. Can never say no to Grimlock

Found these guys at Wal-Mart a couple days ago. Can never say no to Grimlock

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e7&oe=60446CEA

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...19&oe=60429D3C
    Already pre-ordered Grimlock and Wheelie. Wonder if someone is going to do an upgrade kit for Wheelie's limbs.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I also found the Netflix Bumblebee exclusive at Walmart. I'm thinking he will stay in his VW Beetle mode forever, since I gave him to my hippee daughter. But I love how Hasbro got the VW license. It is true that this line is like a cheaper version of Masterpiece, and I couldn't be happier with it.
    I really wish VW would license Porsche to Hasbro so we can get a proper Jazz Masterpiece, I guess the Studio Series Jazz will have to do for now. Anyway, back to today's acquisitions.

Heroic Warrior
    the old weird Street Trash movie came today by UPS. Its the DVD 2 disc Meltdown special anniversary edition.

Never seen the movie before but have always heard about it

super ninja the invisible warriors figures. obscure 80's figure line by original toys and later re released by lucky bell also called planet hero
    1 of each good ninja plus the 2 bad guys.

sadly very used and missing all accessories but just happy to finally have a set
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin