Page 242 of 288 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 7198

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Picked up Titans Return Titan Masters Repugnus, Snuffler, and Skytread yesterday. Still missing Clobber of the TM released so far.
    Try the Hasbro Toy Shop website. I use them when it comes to snagging figures from recent waves. I used them to get legends Wreck-Gar at the end of Combiner Wars. They have most of waves 1-3 from the last time I looked, they usually get product after it has had a chance to run through retail.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in SNES UN Squadron:

I also got in SH Figuarts Age of Ultron Tamashii web exclusive Hawkeye:

I am only missing one Avenger figure from the SH Figuarts line now, Black Panther. I am debating whether picking up the current Black Panther release (another Tamashii exclusive) or hoping that they release another figure with his updated costume when the Black Panther movie is released next year. However, since there hasn't been a Vision, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Falcon or Quicksilver released so far in the Figuarts line I just may buy the one available now...

- - - Updated - - -

I got a lot of things in over the weekend starting with more vintage games. I got in a SNES Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts:

A Genesis Shinobi 3 - Return of the Ninja Master:

And a Genesis Ranger X:

I also got in my Hyperkin Retron HD NES:

I also got in a Marvel Universe Lady Deadpool:

And a Lady Wolverine:

Finally, I got a Marvel Legends Build-a-Figure Onslaught:

While Onslaught is pretty small to scale with the Marvel Legends, he is perfect for the 3 3/4" Marvel Universe line...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; July 12, 2017 at 11:46am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in SNES UN Squadron
    That was one of my favorites. Definitely on my want list.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    Thank you Benny Got to love Super Mario World one of the best Mario games ever (right behind Super Mario 3)
    Etheria will be mine!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in a few more items yesterday starting with a Genesis Altered Beast:

Another book in The Search for the Unknown Series, The Loch Ness Monster:

And finally, I got in some of the new Geeki Tiki glasses. The Gamora and Baby Groot ones are for my niece:

The Wolverine and Deadpool ones are for my nephew:

And I got Venom for myself:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Picked up a loose and complete Blackstar Triton Bull today.

I was going through some old boxes and found these. No idea what they are from or where I got them but they are Classics size.

20170713_231213-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I was going through some old boxes and found these. No idea what they are from or where I got them but they are Classics size.
    Those look like Spawn figures minus all the accessories to me, He-Dad.

As for scores, I got in a couple of Hobo Coins I helped fund on Kickstarter:

And a Movie Monster Card deck that I also helped fund on Kickstarter (I also got an original artwork of the Zaat monster used for the deck):

I got in Fans Toys recent release, Spindrift (a.k.a. Autobot Seaspray):

Plus I got 2 more Genesis games, Mercs and Forgotten Worlds:

Those look like Spawn figures minus all the accessories to me, He-Dad.

As for scores, I got in a couple of Hobo Coins I helped fund on Kickstarter:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1489856763

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1489856833

And a Movie Monster Card deck that I also helped fund on Kickstarter (I also got an original artwork of the Zaat monster used for the deck):

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/016...o=format&q=92&

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/017...o=format&q=92&

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/016...o=format&q=92&

I got in Fans Toys recent release, Spindrift (a.k.a. Autobot Seaspray):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/r...2750_24614.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/r...2750_24613.jpg

http://www.thechosenprime.com/assets...indrift-04.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tf.images/r...2750_24612.jpg

Plus I got 2 more Genesis games, Mercs and Forgotten Worlds:

http://66.90.93.122/album_images/8621-U-Cartridge.jpg

http://www.mobygames.com/images/cove...ront-cover.jpg
    Thanks. They are pretty cool. I dig those coins too!

That SeaSpray looks awesome!!
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Thanks. They are pretty cool. I dig those coins too!
    Yeah, those coins are pretty cool and I wish I would have opted for the silver versions but I like what I got. They have 2 other designs available but I like the ones I got best.

And I was correct, the Elephant figure is called Poacher from the Total Chaos line:

And the Bison is Sabre from Series 8 Spawn:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; July 14, 2017 at 12:31pm.

Yeah, those coins are pretty cool and I wish I would have opted for the silver versions but I like what I got. They have 2 other designs available but I like the ones I got best.

And I was correct, the Elephant figure is called Poacher from the Total Chaos line:

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxM...ZE3qv/$_58.JPG

And the Bison is Sabre from Series 8 Spawn:

http://www.oafe.net/articulation/art/1106q.jpg
    Awesome! I'm thinking I got them at the flea market a while back and forgot about them. I appreciate the info.

My latest haul. I finally found the Marvel Legends Spider-Man/Iron Man two pack that I've been trying to hunt down for the last two months. I didn't really want to drop 40 bucks on it since I have this inexplicable hate for Iron Man, but I really wanted the unmasked Peter Parker head. I ended up going to Target and found the Iron Man Spider-Man Target exclusive Funko Pop 2 pack so I snagged that too. Finally I had some 'hot cash' laying around from the last time I visited hot topic and ended up getting the Batman 66 Batgirl, the Hot Topic Spider-Man Homecoming Unmasked exclusive (I bought it two weeks ago but it's leg was so massively warped it couldn't stand upright at all, and that was really bothering me.) And finally I got the Stiles Teen Wolf pop. (ended up getting 20 bucks off, which is why I ended up going to Target to get their funko exclusive lol)
    20050386_10209906325600852_802508196_o.jpg
    20050401_10209906325080839_1365535822_o (1).jpg
    20068384_10209906325160841_2108668670_n (1).jpg
    20133411_10209906325520850_2145634536_o.jpg
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Balrog Babies was not as popular as Muppet Babies, for some reason.

I got in SNES Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3:

I just finally got my hands on 3 books that I had when I was a kid, I've been looking for these for years! these were my 'gateway' to my interest in the unknown:

>removed link for photobucket as apparently I have to upgrade my account to do that?<
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Thunderkill; July 17, 2017 at 12:58pm.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

MY latests
    G1 hothouse
    slapdash
    mirage
    caliburst
    and afterburner
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

I finally picked up the DC Multiverse DKR Joker and Damian Wayne Robin from the King Shark wave this past week. I've really soured on Mattel's DC stuff in the last couple of years for various reasons, but these two actually looked pretty good. Joker is my favorite of the two by far. For once, the paint apps don't let the sculpt down, and he has better than usual articulation for a Mattel figure. I actually prefer the sculpt to the DC Direct figure from a decade ago. The default head looks as if it was lifted directly from a panel of the comic. The batarang-in-the-eye head is awesome, too. Damian isn't as well executed, but I've wanted a decent figure of him for years, so I finally decided to just buy it. I have no interest in the rest of the figures in the wave-- they're all either characters I don't feel that I need figures of, or else they just aren't executed well-- so as much as I'd like to complete the King shark BAF, it doesn't look like that'll be happening.

Now that I've wound up with so many DKR figures, I regret not picking up that DKR Superman that was littering every Walmart last year...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I just finally got my hands on 3 books that I had when I was a kid, I've been looking for these for years! these were my 'gateway' to my interest in the unknown:
    Nice findings!
    I used to saw those books (Spanish versions) at bookstores when I was a kid (coming back from English classes actually) and I remember that the one for Monsters cover gave me the chills. It scared me and gave me curiosity at the same time until one day I finally took courage to picked it up and it wasn't a as frightening as wildly imagined.
    It was more focused on a scientiic possibility of plesiosaurus from Loch Ness (which then I learned that there's a legendary one in any mayor lake, even here in Argentina called Nahuelito)
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

I got a few things over the weekend. First, I got a SNES Mega Man X game:

I also got 2 more Marvel omnibuses, The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Volume 1:

And Marvel Acts of Vengeance Crossovers Volume 1 (for $33 shipped!):

Plus, I got a Deadpool utility backpack for my nephew:

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Bought Titans Return Kickback from Amazon the other day, got tired of waiting for him to show up at my local retailers.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

I got in a Fighting Fantasy City of Thieves Coloring Book #4 (basically takes all the illustrations from the original book and places them in coloring book format):

I got in a Fighting Fantasy City of Thieves Coloring Book #4 (basically takes all the illustrations from the original book and places them in coloring book format):

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3gZMB__vz...ok%2Bcover.png
    I used to LOVE these books! I think I recently picked up a reprint of Citadel of Chaos somewhere (it's probably packed away in a box though). Did you ever have the 'Out of the Pit' book that they released with all of the monsters from all the FF books in it? Superb reading material! House of Hell was a good one, and bloody creepy too!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

I picked up the Rogue One Jedha Revolt four pack that include Saw Gerrera at Target for 50% off.

Shogun Warriors Gaiking