Page 282 of 284 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 7086

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Lmao love this little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all of this talk about the G.I. Joe Classified botch-jobs, and being so utterly disappointed with that version of Scarlett, I went ahead and picked up the Scarlett Bishoujo statue from Kotobukiya!

I honestly had forgotten to pre-order her back when she was announced (that's what I usually do with the Bishoujo line because some of the statues spike in price shortly after being released...), so I was glad that she is still at a really reasonable price.

This is an amazing statue!! I cannot believe the detail and sculpt on this figure, along with the incredible paint job!

I am super happy with this version of Scarlett! I have an extensive collection of Bishoujo statues, and Scarlett ranks right up there with Jaina Solo, Batgirl and She-Hulk... she is beautiful!

I have the Baroness coming next week too!

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    The chromia I saw was her siege version redecoed.

But yeah they mostly seem like aimed at in package collectors or if you missed the original release of said character.
    So you saw her Siege car mode redeco? Weird. The one I saw was her Thrilling 30 motorcycle version.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    After all of this talk about the G.I. Joe Classified botch-jobs, and being so utterly disappointed with that version of Scarlett, I went ahead and picked up the Scarlett Bishoujo statue from Kotobukiya!

I honestly had forgotten to pre-order her back when she was announced (that's what I usually do with the Bishoujo line because some of the statues spike in price shortly after being released...), so I was glad that she is still at a really reasonable price.

This is an amazing statue!! I cannot believe the detail and sculpt on this figure, along with the incredible paint job!

I am super happy with this version of Scarlett! I have an extensive collection of Bishoujo statues, and Scarlett ranks right up there with Jaina Solo, Batgirl and She-Hulk... she is beautiful!

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/...t-Statue-5.jpg

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/...t-Statue-2.jpg

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/...t-Statue-3.jpg
    That is one beautiful score
    Congrats.

Update :

FuRyu Devil Man's Sirene.
    Box seen better days though, but the figure is very very fine. Always wanted a representative for this, too bad she is too tall for my popy ST sets, but I can live with it.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; May 23, 2020 at 03:11am.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Howie Noel's Tara Normal - The Complete Webcomic Series which I helped Kickstart:

I was also able to finally pick up my Iron Man #193 page 5 from the framers where it had been since February right before the pandemic hit:

I hung it next to my framed Avengers #114 page 21:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I found 5 of the 6 Real Ghostbusters reissues. I just need to find Ray.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

GameStop had a cheap one-day sale on Funko Pops yesterday, so I bought a couple. Went with Mr. Chimes from Cuphead and Wrecking Ball from Overwatch. I only own the former game, but I love the aesthetic of the latter, and that was also my first 6-inch Pop as well.

Minty fresh Walmart Hot Rod... my freshest TF G1 ever. My toys are keeping me sane during this tough times.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in my Arcane Rites gamebook I helped Kickstart, Cult of the Pajoli by Simon Birks:

I also got in an 11"x17" Baroness commission by Mitch Ballard:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Rising of the shield hero season 1 parts 1 and 2 with extras from crunchy roll.
    earth rise starscream
    marvel legends cloak and dagger
    figma miyamato musashi, futaba sakura, walking dead bloody princess

Marvel legends Stan Lee.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I got in Retro Fighters' Striker DC gamepad for the Sega Dreamcast that I supported on Kickstarter:

I also got in There is No Section Zero Volume 0 by Karl Kessel and Tom Grommet from the author himself (Karl Kessel) with a signed bookplate:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 7, 2020 at 07:03pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in Retro Fighters' Stricker DC gamepad for the Sega Dreamcast that I supported on Kickstarter:

https://retrofighters.com/wp-content..._700x700_4.png
    [/url]
    This is really cool but I hope they make a controller thatís a little more suitable for fighting games. Iím glad my ASCII FT pad has held up. I still bust out Capcom vs SNK 2 every couple months.

I never did pick up their N64 controller, but Iím really glad they made it. Controllers with modern form factors for classic consoles is a great idea and I really dig the work they do.

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    I got a new carry bag for my laptop 91RrAE1YatL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Etheria will be mine!

Court Magician
    action figures i bought recently

NECA Ultimate Nightmare on Elm Street 1 Freddy
    Marvel Legends Age of Apocalypse figures of Wolverine/Weapon X, Jean Grey and Wild Child
    Star Wars Vintage Style Rogue One Shore trooper

I've been collecting Power Rangers novels lately, I have 2 now, one is coming in the mail, I'm ordering another one on Wednesday and that will leave 2 more to buy at a later date.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I got some Transformers, both Hasbro and 3rd party:

Studio Series jet mode Shatter
    Newage Legends Miller and McCoy (Ironhide and Ratchet)
    This message has been Orko Approved

Tomorrow I am buying the following:

The Night You Wrote That Song: The Songs Of Mickey Newbury (Gretchen Peters CD)

Mayhem In Moon Palace (Power Rangers Novel)

DC LEGO - Shazam: Magic And Monsters (DVD)
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    This is really cool but I hope they make a controller thatís a little more suitable for fighting games. Iím glad my ASCII FT pad has held up. I still bust out Capcom vs SNK 2 every couple months.
    Thanks! I was fortunate that I have been a fighting games enthusiast since the early 90's so I bought the original Dreamcast joystick when I first got my Dreamcast system and I still have it to this day.

As for recent scores, I got in Skylark's Choose Your Own Adventure, Haunted Harbor by Shannon Gilligan:

With this book I only need 3 more books to complete the series.

I also got in Fighting Fantasy gamebook, Star Strider to upgrade as the previous one I had was not in the best condition:

Lastly, I got in a couple of 8" x 11 1/2" commissions by Giancarlo Caracuzzo, The Baroness:

And Vega:

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/...t-Statue-5.jpg

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/...t-Statue-2.jpg

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/...t-Statue-3.jpg
    Be still, my beating heart...

lego fabuland sets.

action force red shadows figures.

crystar figures.

even more warhammer stuff ( dwarfs and some 80's orcs plus more 90's tyranids).
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin

I got in a couple of things recently starting off with a Star Wars Vintage Collection Sith Trooper:

I also got in Fans Toys latest release, Iceman (a.k.a. Aerialbot Air Raid):

3 Aerialbots down and 2 to go to form Superion...

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Was stunned to actually find this guy at Target yesterday, and the Siege version no less.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

My son got this for me for Father's Day:
    Pac-man box.jpg

It's really cool!
    "...we can't defeat the most divisive President in modern American history by tearing down anybody who doesn't agree with us 100% of the time," - Pete Buttigieg

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Was stunned to actually find this guy at Target yesterday, and the Siege version no less.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...3d&oe=5F1A308E
    Only gun that can overpower Megatron and the Requiem Blaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    My son got this for me for Father's Day:
    Pac-man box.jpg

It's really cool!
    Nice Pacman set
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I put a big dent in my vintage Joe collection want list this year. Saved some money with my daughter’s college being shut down for a few months. I got prorated rebate check for the room and board.

A sealed one of these, even with box damage goes for about twice what I paid for it. I wanted one to open, so a sealed one would have been devalued in my hands. Never having had the set I didn’t feel that I knew the item well enough to buy a used one. What to do? I waited for a long time and no sooner did I have a some extra cash did I find this guy. Open box but mint sealed inner pieces, never touched. Even the old decals are still on the sheet (not really useable at this point though). It was perfect, complete, no mold, no yellowing, no broken or missing pieces. Just as good as sealed. One day I’ll put it together.

For additional pics of what’s in the box and the condition, Check it out here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131988...7651649690223/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MJOLNIR; June 24, 2020 at 05:11pm.