Page 308 of 310 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310 LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 7739

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

I picked up the Black Series General Lando last week; heís pretty great. I havenít bought manySW items lately with all the MOTU goodies out.

Oh, I did get the Vintage Collection Teebo too! I donít really buy the 3.75Ē SW stuff at all anymore, but Ewoks are my jam. I really wish Hasbro would release Kneesaa again. I referred not getting the TRU set she was in.
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I picked up the Black Series General Lando last week; heís pretty great. I havenít bought manySW items lately with all the MOTU goodies out.

Oh, I did get the Vintage Collection Teebo too! I donít really buy the 3.75Ē SW stuff at all anymore, but Ewoks are my jam. I really wish Hasbro would release Kneesaa again. I referred not getting the TRU set she was in.
    Hasbro should make a full Black Series 6" line of the Ewoks cartoon and movie figures.

G.I.Joe Classified Flint and Lady Jaye came in yesterday. Hasbro hit it in the park for this two.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Toyhax's label sheet for Fans Hobby's Athena:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Loose Funko DC Primal Age Black/Grey Batman arrived yesterday.

This is most likely still part of the initial batch that was plagued with issues on the legs, detaching very easy. I wish Funko had made this line better by using better materials to make the figures. And to top it all, I had to repair the sword which is really a bummer.
    On a positive note, it came with the exclusive "coin of protection" as a surprise giveaway from the seller so I guess there is some positive in this deal afterall.

I love playing with it the whole day.

Was very happy to score these two that I'd been wanting to pick up for a while now and both at great prices.

DocThing.jpg
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Classified "Profit Director" Destro

RED Bumblebee & Starscream, about half price. Starscream is decent(and the coronation parts look to work better than the Selects version will), Bumblebee is also nice but really only scales well with larger toys.

Takara MP-10, no trailer

"Year Of The Horse" MP-10 complete, trailer's in storage

Heroic Warrior
    I got a couple of the new Star Wars Vintage Collection figures since yesterday and today. My haul for this month

the "Fallen Jedi Order" Scout Trooper
    the new Bespin Lando
    the new single carded Return of the Jedi Emperor Palpatine

all 3 figures look great . Especially Bespin Lando where its been a long long time since the older OTC or Saga Collection Vintage Collection Bespin Lando

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Classified "Profit Director" Destro

https://i.ibb.co/KxkSMCr/haul6.jpg

RED Bumblebee & Starscream, about half price. Starscream is decent(and the coronation parts look to work better than the Selects version will), Bumblebee is also nice but really only scales well with larger toys.

https://i.ibb.co/bNZP0Yt/haul7.jpg

Takara MP-10, no trailer

https://i.ibb.co/W3rkfXR/haul8.jpg

"Year Of The Horse" MP-10 complete, trailer's in storage

https://i.ibb.co/y803rhF/haul9.jpg
    Wow, Destro all glammed up for a night on the town.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Geeki Tiki's latest release from their Scooby-Doo line, The Witch Doctor:

I also got in Wave 3 of Super7's Ultimate Thundercats line (minus Cheetara which was delayed) stating with Jaga:

Slithe:

And Captain Cracker:

All in all, they are fairly excellent figures. The only problem I had was with Captain Cracker. Mine had loose hip joints out of the box and he doesn't have a hand that can firmly grip his wrench (while the other hand is armed with his cutlass). It's also a bit tricky getting him perfectly balanced so he can stand with 1 peg leg but other than that, they were great with Slithe being my stand out favorite.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

DOTM leader class Ironhide + the Taikongzhans oversized KO version

Just arrived today:

Studio Series Slug (I really hope the other three Dinobots are coming this way. So much better than the Power Of The Primes versions).
    Gigawatt, the crossover with Back To The Future. He looks pretty good, but Ecto-tron is still better.
    And Neca Goliath, which makes me wish I had Castle Grayskull to pose him on.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

DC Universe Classics: Martian Manhunter

I got in a 1991 Sega Genesis Toki - Going Ape Spit game:

And a NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - Manhattan Project game:

Lastly, I got in a Kickstarter project NES game by Woog Worx, Ghoul Grind - Night of the Necromancer (standard gray cartridge version):

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in a 1991 Sega Genesis Toki - Going Ape Spit game:...
    Very good haul as ever Benny; however, I've never seen those images for Toki video game and it is amazing.

I always thought that game was so freaking bizarre (specially when he puts on the Football helmet) that I was mesmerized by all the graphics and its folklore... cenrtainly their creators were on some kind of subtances to code that psychodelic story or have been receiving messages from "higher" powers...
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

I was at the flea market this weekend and picked up...

- Jakks WWF Series 3 Bret Hart
    - Jakks WWF Series 3 Sycho Sid
    - Jakks WWF Series 6 Jeff Jarrett
    - OSFTM ECW Chris Candido
    Last edited by Rikki Roxx; October 26, 2021 at 11:15pm.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    OSFTM WCW Chris Candido
    You mean ECW. Oddly enough I never owned any of the OSFTM ECW figures.
    Last edited by Mark M; October 26, 2021 at 08:28am.

A few pending orders for G.I.Joe Classified arrived today.

Snake Eyes and Timber
    Barbecue
    Heavy Art Roadblock
    Movie Snake Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post

Snake Eyes and Timber
    Barbecue
    Heavy Art Roadblock
    Movie Snake Eyeshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...b6f8dfca3d.jpg

Pretty good haul. I'm still looking for Barbecue - I still haven't seen him in the shops here.

massive oversized ROTF Starscream KO

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    You mean ECW. Oddly enough I never owned any of the OSFTM ECW figures.
    Yeah, I did. Typing too fast. Corrected.

I have several of them; they're not altogether great but by 1999 standards they were pretty good. OSFTM got WAY better at making figures by that point, to the point where I'm jealous that their entire run with the WCW license was like "practice" for them. You compare any of their ECW figures to their WCW stuff and it's hard to believe it's the same company. Especially the faces, which were even better than what Jakks was doing with the WWF figures at that moment; Jakks took a huge leap forward with the RealScan stuff a few months later, but their BCA-style figures still had only a coincidental resemblance to who they were based on. The ToyBiz WCW figures were mostly great, but they had some weird faces, too; so for a very brief period, the ECW figures had collectively the best faces and articulation on any wrestling figures.

Back in the day I only got a few "must-have" guys - RVD, Shane Douglas, Mike Awesome, Raven, that might be it. But my flea market just got in a bunch of ECW (and Jakks WWF BCA) figures so I'm filling in a couple holes here and there.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Yesterday's Target finds of Shadow Panther and Waspinator

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    Yeah, I did. Typing too fast. Corrected.

I have several of them; they're not altogether great but by 1999 standards they were pretty good. OSFTM got WAY better at making figures by that point, to the point where I'm jealous that their entire run with the WCW license was like "practice" for them. You compare any of their ECW figures to their WCW stuff and it's hard to believe it's the same company. Especially the faces, which were even better than what Jakks was doing with the WWF figures at that moment; Jakks took a huge leap forward with the RealScan stuff a few months later, but their BCA-style figures still had only a coincidental resemblance to who they were based on. The ToyBiz WCW figures were mostly great, but they had some weird faces, too; so for a very brief period, the ECW figures had collectively the best faces and articulation on any wrestling figures.

Back in the day I only got a few "must-have" guys - RVD, Shane Douglas, Mike Awesome, Raven, that might be it. But my flea market just got in a bunch of ECW (and Jakks WWF BCA) figures so I'm filling in a couple holes here and there.
    One shop here had the ECW figures but I never actually seen ECW then, I just knew of some of the wrestlers. I really wish I had bought some of them like Shane Douglas, Raven, Sabu, RVD etc as the figures looked great compared to the WWF BCA figures. I really liked the WCW Toybiz figures.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post

Snake Eyes and Timber
    Barbecue
    Heavy Art Roadblock
    Awesome Joe Loot!

I'm still waiting for Barbecue, SE & Timber and Movie SE. Luckily, I'll receive my Target Viper soon and I've preordered the TF Classified and Breaker w/RAM Cycle also shall come soon
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Pretty good haul. I'm still looking for Barbecue - I still haven't seen him in the shops here.
    Thanks. I hope you find ol Barbecue soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Awesome Joe Loot!

I'm still waiting for Barbecue, SE & Timber and Movie SE. Luckily, I'll receive my Target Viper soon and I've preordered the TF Classified and Breaker w/RAM Cycle also shall come soon
    Thanks.I've manage to get all you mentioned and I hope you gets yours too soon.