Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Reference: BG Teela's Entire Outfit Can Be Removed In One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    No, her bra DOES have a clasp on the back that just has a dap of glue holding it one. You just have to give a gentle pull on the back it it comes off VERY easily. No need to pop off any limbs or anything.
    But can it be refastened once you pull it off and remove the glue? It doesn't look the same as the male warriors' removable armors where you can pop and unpop the clasp. Also, which side is it which opens? The left or right side? Part of it looks molded to the plastic, so i don't want to break it if I pull on the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    A nude crotch?
    Well Scorpion King Cassandra has one, and all the Marvel Legends female figures essentially have one even if they're painted/moulded in a different colour. Marvel Legends Shanna has a small bikini there, but at least she actually has a crotch and not that mechanical looking thing that Teela has which isn't actually shaped like something human.
    Last edited by Teela-Na; July 4, 2011 at 07:01am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Is it weird that I want to see those other figures' crotches?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Yes. Yes, it is. Very much so. It's pretty sad that I have to be your moral compass, Uki-yuki.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    But can it be refastened once you pull it off and remove the glue? It doesn't look the same as the male warriors' removable armors where you can pop and unpop the clasp. Also, which side is it which opens? The left or right side? Part of it looks molded to the plastic, so i don't want to break it if I pull on the wrong side.
    It is on HER right side where the little button/rivet for the sword strap meets the shoulder strap. And technically it can't be pugged back in a reused like He-Man's but all you'd need to do to reattach it is to add another dap of glue.

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    I think the bra and furries would look nice hanging off of the Weapons Rack.
    Hahahahahahahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Yes it is.
    I am the Green Goddess!
    https://amzn.to/2N420aD

Whoa! Talk about Necro-Posting!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Whoa! Talk about Necro-Posting!
    I'm the queen of necroposting!
    I am the Green Goddess!

Interesting. This is probably how we got that nude Teela variant on eBay - someone from Italy was selling, I think.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Interesting. This is probably how we got that nude Teela variant on eBay - someone from Italy was selling, I think.
    Probably so.
    I am the Green Goddess!