Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Battle Cat MOTUC in a Max Steel pack!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    That's what I use mine for. See pics above.

He looks even better kitbashed with a Griffon saddle.

You won't find on in a store though. It's no longer in production.

To bad I missed out on him, would've be cool to have him

Reminds me of how the original Battle Cat mold came from the old Big Jim line. This has been going on for decades.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Man, I wish I could get my hands on that tiger he looks awesome!!!

It seens Max Steel is still in love with our Battle Cat....

http://www.maxsteel.com/pt-br/toys/d...rike-extroyer/

Widget
    Interesting...and nice find!! I'm still hoping to get my hands on that Cyber Tooth

Still looking for this.. anyone have any leads on where one might obtain this?
    "The worst horror movie i saw last year...was the best movie i saw last year"- Stephan King

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    Still looking for this.. anyone have any leads on where one might obtain this?
    Right... good luck. I've been periodically checking Ebay for the last six years and have never seen this guy come up for sale. The fact that it was not released in the US and is now so old makes it super hard to come across.

I always wished I had been able to find one. There is one of the cyber Rhinos from max Steel on ebay currently. But no Cyber Toothed tiger sadly.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I was able to find 2 (used) in Colombia. I bought one, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Crossed fingers
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I was able to find 2 (used) in Colombia. I bought one, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Crossed fingers
    Nice score!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

OH thats great!!! Congrats!!!!!

well im not giving up my search... i want that bear too

any one have a pic of the rhino? ive not see that one..
    "The worst horror movie i saw last year...was the best movie i saw last year"- Stephan King

I'm so tempted to buy it - but the shipping is more than the price of the toy...

Thanks! Mine will actually arrive on Monday, if so I will post pics of it side by side with Battle Cat
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Thank you for Posting... that is tempting!!! but so cool!!!

and yes Man-at -work.. would LOVE to see your pics!!!

thanks guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    It's because we didn't buy enough subs. Now they have to pimp out the MOTUC sculpts ro pay the bills! Soon poor swif wind will be repackaged with a Bratz doll! ;-)
    Oh no the horror! LOL :P
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

He are some low-quality pics just to show proportions. I think they´re the exact same size (if any difference, must be in the order of millimiters). Plastic looks cheap, but just putting the BC saddle on this tiger makes it look better. I will have to try to get a sculpted saddle and repaint it. I'm not sure if I'll leave those huge fangs or will try to cut them. Also, original accessories are crappy, except for the "knuckles".

IMG_2325.jpgIMG_2323.jpgIMG_2326.jpgIMG_2324.jpg

That comment has me intrigued, but I haven't seen any Max Steel stuff in any shops ever since TRU went bust (and even then it was only a bit here and there).

I will keep an eye out and let folks here know if that tiger or any other beasties pop up. These creatures really add flavour to the MOTUC universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    You can't get hardly ANY Max Steel stuff in the US. Mexico, Central and South America, and even some European countries though do carry the entire Max Steel line. I think Australia carries it too.

You won't though find this set. It's been out of production for at least a year.

He are some low-quality pics just to show proportions. I think they´re the exact same size (if any difference, must be in the order of millimiters). Plastic looks cheap, but just putting the BC saddle on this tiger makes it look better. I will have to try to get a sculpted saddle and repaint it. I'm not sure if I'll leave those huge fangs or will try to cut them. Also, original accessories are crappy, except for the "knuckles".

IMG_2325.jpgIMG_2323.jpgIMG_2326.jpgIMG_2324.jpg
    Oh man!!! I love that! I so need to find this beast!! Im going to keep this thread alive!!

thanks so much for the pics!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    That comment has me intrigued, but I haven't seen any Max Steel stuff in any shops ever since TRU went bust (and even then it was only a bit here and there).

I will keep an eye out and let folks here know if that tiger or any other beasties pop up. These creatures really add flavour to the MOTUC universe.
    YES PLEASE!!!!!!

Oh man!!! I love that! I so need to find this beast!! Im going to keep this thread alive!!

thanks so much for the pics!!

- - - Updated - - -
    There's one more in my city, no accessories, see pics for yourself:

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.co...s-de-sable-_JM

It's 26 USD, but I suppose the shipping would be at least double than that to the US. I already asked the guy if international shipping is possible, let's see if there's a reply.

---------- Edit -------

The seller replied, he's able to ship internationally, maybe you can just start a conversation with him.
    Last edited by man-at-work; March 29, 2019 at 11:19am.

Thank you so much!!! Thats super! Im going to check this out!!

Heroic Warrior
    Had I known about this bootleg long ago, I might have tried to track him down, but $70 for an opened bootleg is more than I'm willing to spend on it. It's fun and cool, but it's not something I need. I'll be keeping this item on my radar though!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Had I known about this bootleg long ago, I might have tried to track him down, but $70 for an opened bootleg is more than I'm willing to spend on it. It's fun and cool, but it's not something I need. I'll be keeping this item on my radar though!
    That wasn't $70, it was 70,000 Colombian pesos which comes out to $22 US. It's the shipping from Colombia that will get you though

Also, it's not a bootleg. It was made by Mattel for its Max Steele line with a modified Battle Cat mold.
    Last edited by PantherCult; March 31, 2019 at 03:10pm.

There's one more in my city, no accessories, see pics for yourself:

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.co...s-de-sable-_JM

It's 26 USD, but I suppose the shipping would be at least double than that to the US. I already asked the guy if international shipping is possible, let's see if there's a reply.

---------- Edit -------

The seller replied, he's able to ship internationally, maybe you can just start a conversation with him.
    I translated the site.. but couldn't for the life of me find a button to ask a question.. ugh.. im going to give it another shot.. im not very computer savvy.. but i will manage

I translated the site.. but couldn't for the life of me find a button to ask a question.. ugh.. im going to give it another shot.. im not very computer savvy.. but i will manage
    The tiger was sold, maybe that's why the "Ask the Seller" button is no longer enabled. I think that now the ones left are those reported in Brazil.

The tiger was sold, maybe that's why the "Ask the Seller" button is no longer enabled. I think that now the ones left are those reported in Brazil.
    D'OH!!!

I wise( ) man once said... Everything comes to those who wait...

I will find that tiger....

Add me to the Notify list if you would, please. I've been looking for that tiger for a few years now.