Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Official Nepthu Discussion Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I like Nepthu. I'm glad he has a figure.

Though he really seems incomplete without some Sand Demons (which Mattel could produce and repaint as Stone Demons). Have it include 2 heads (both of the Filmation faces), and it would be a great troop-builder.

If anyone is looking for a good staff as an accessory for Nepthu, the staff the comes with Gold dust from wwe would work real well with him
    goldust-wwe-create-superstar-d.jpg

Nepthu is the reason I'll never sub to a toy line again.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't mind nepthu. I just hated how inaccurate it was esp the face and boots. Plus I hate all the added details and metallic paint overly done

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Nepthu is the reason I'll never sub to a toy line again.

Fair call!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I always hate when no attacking weapon is included with action figures, to me it is half the figure in alot of ways, and characters like mermista, netossa, stinkor (vintage) going into battle with just a shield is crazy to me. Anyway Netphu is prob one of my least favorite characters to make it to classics, and him coming with just the sun scarab kinda makes me feel the same way, so i thought about other powerful objects that would increase his strength and make him more powerful to make a cool wizards staff. the one on the left is my favorite cause it combines 2 artifacts from the temple of the sun and another one from the desert regions of eternia, the temple of darkness. The scarab on the top represents the Scarab Jewel of the Desert that was found in the temple of darkness (mini comic) It gave skeletor power to create powerful twister, clock monsters, and a giant scarab. The blue jewel on the bottom is meant to represent the Sunstone, It was the plot device for the other temple of the sun episode, this time though it was Negator who captured its power, not Nepthu. The Sunstone is incredible powerful, seemlingly granting wishes and healing people, making someone the sole possessor of it a force to be reckon with . These 3 objects seem to be the only 3 magical artifacts that come for the desert making objects of desire for someone like nepthu, whose power come from the objects he weilds, not the knowledge he possesses. Think this beefs him up a bit. The staff on the right is kinda the same thing, except i used 2 scarabs of power and colored the sunstone yellow as it made more sense to me it would be yellow then blue. The third one is from golden pharaoh, a DCU Character. Its got that Egyptian them to it and is an easy way beef up nepthu if you dont want to make your own
    DSCF3468.jpg
    scarab jewel of the desert1.jpg
    sunstone_thumb.jpg