Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Zen's He-Man & She-Ra Arts

Another moment preview from my digital reproduction of the She-Ra episode Friendship! This is where Bow has been knocked out by Hordak's sleep gas and is ordering a guard robot to fetch another restraint:

Not sure if this is the right place to post these, however as it's not classic Filmation She-Ra related, but it is She-Ra related, I don't know if I should make a new thread in the Cosplay forum, or if this is the right place for this, so I will just put the pics here for now!

OK, so, as you know from looking at the pics in my thread, I did a little redesign of Adora/She-Ra's sword, and I though, try doing something a little different than just drawing, and that's when I came up with the idea of doing a full scale 1:1 build of my sword! It's being made mostly out of wood, so it will be quite heavy once it is done, but I thought it might look cool. After a few setbacks, I've started on the build and I'm almost done carving out the blade part..... obviously there is still a ways to go on it yet, but it has been shaping out better than I thought it would, so I am very happy with it thus far:

Last edited by Zentron; December 27, 2018 at 05:59pm.

Right, long time since I last posted anything related to my own reboot of She-Ra, this time it's a redesign of Glimmer... a first attempt of course, things may change! Also, very sorry about the extremely stiff pose, this is really just so I can get her appearance down so I can reference her when I do other drawings of her later on! Note that my Glimmer utilises an extendable electro whip, which can give whoever is on the receiving end one heck of a shock

[=CONFIG]118712[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zentron; December 9, 2018 at 07:35pm.

Apologies for the incredibly unimaginative background, but that wasn't my main focus here, I merely wanted to put out a more dynamic and complete image of the design I did of Glimmer for my She-Ra Reboot! The colouring isn't of my best quality either, I actually added the shading as an afterthought the first time I save the jpg file, so went back and added it, I promise to revisit and do something a bit more up to standard!

Though for now, I hope some like the design:

Last edited by Zentron; December 25, 2018 at 06:27pm.

Bye for now! Once people come to their senses, u may return!

DreamWorks Netflix She-Ra sucks!
    Demand quality.

Your work is fantastic!

OK, so, I've been away for a short while, so I've a few things that I have done on my reproduction of the episode Friendship since my departure, I hope you like what I have done and are alright with my minor alterations to them:

Also, my first design for my She-Ra reboot of Catra:

Demand quality.