Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Fisto and Shadow Weaver shipping are being delayed

I'm a cherry picker who ordered Fisto and the Sorceress on day of sale. I just got confirmation that both were shipped today.... and since I live in sunny LA they are arriving tomorrow! WOO-HOO! Now let's hope they arrive QC issues free....
    "From here to Eterni...a"

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    Good luck is all I can say! I found the man to be horrid to deal with. Needs to take a course in customer relations!
    I think I have a notification sent to my email if he replies and I havent heard anything, and havent been back to the site.

My sub finally shipped this morning, ten days after they billed me for it.. along with the day of sales order I made incase there was a problem with my sub.. got a few more customs to make.. hahah

I hope everyone else who has been waiting had a shipping confirmation today.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

I finally got my shipping notice this morning for my day of sale Fistos and Sorceresses. I'm supposed to get it on Monday. I'm a little worried about what shape they arrive in due to the new white mailers.

I also just got my shipping email this morning for the day of sale figures. They suppose to be here on Thursday.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Warrior
    yep finally got my day of sales shipping notice for photog, beastman and stratos.

I finally got my shipping notice too for Fisto,Sorceress and Shadow Weaver this morning. I am from Toronto,Canada

I'm a cherry picker who ordered Fisto and Sorceress last Wednesday, paid $30 for overnight shipping, and just got my confirmation. At least they're supposed to arrive today! 3 day delay my butt. *shakes head*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Unedited Director's Cut
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor8x View Post
    I'm a cherry picker who ordered Fisto and Sorceress last Wednesday, paid $30 for overnight shipping, and just got my confirmation. At least they're supposed to arrive today! 3 day delay my butt. *shakes head*
    Same here. I ordered Fisto, Sorceress and Photog. I paid extra for UPS Ground. Just got my shipping confirmation today. More like 7-day delay.
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin