Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC cardback interesting (useless) statistics

Is there anywhere online to see high-res scans of all the cardbacks?
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Is there anywhere online to see high-res scans of all the cardbacks?
    I don't know, but most of them are pictured on Mattycollector under the Fan Zone & Gallery pages.
    http://collecting.mattycollector.com...pes.aspx?Id=16
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Updated with Blast Attak, Sssqueeze & Peekablue!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Updated with Rotar & Twistoid.

Added Multi-Bot

Updated with Callix, Mara of Primus & Evil Seed.

Added stats from Perfuma & Saurod after watching Pixel-Dan's walkthrough.

Added stats from "Buzz Saw" Hordak and Heads of Eternia. Buzz Saw Hordak features the first time a character is pictured on the back prior to their release - Dragstor!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated with King Chooblah

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Speaking of Cardbacks, is there anywhere out there where hi-res scans of all of the cardbacks are saved?

I ask because I've saved a lot of them, but I'm wanting to toss them out because they are just becoming "clutter." But I'd like the option to still look at them in the future (and I don't have a good scanner to scan the ones that I currently have). I'd be fine with just having them digitally.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Speaking of Cardbacks, is there anywhere out there where hi-res scans of all of the cardbacks are saved?

I ask because I've saved a lot of them, but I'm wanting to toss them out because they are just becoming "clutter." But I'd like the option to still look at them in the future (and I don't have a good scanner to scan the ones that I currently have). I'd be fine with just having them digitally.
    Post 77 at the top of this page gives a spot.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guy-dude View Post
    Post 77 at the top of this page gives a spot.
    That's what I get for not scrolling up!

Thanks!

Am I going crazy, or is Buzz Saw Hordak's cardback the first since 2008-2009 to feature a yet-to-be-released figure? In this case, it's Dragstor.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Added stats from "Buzz Saw" Hordak and Heads of Eternia. Buzz Saw Hordak features the first time a character is pictured on the back prior to their release - Dragstor!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Am I going crazy, or is Buzz Saw Hordak's cardback the first since 2008-2009 to feature a yet-to-be-released figure? In this case, it's Dragstor.
    Actually, depending on your cannon, this would be the second time. The first time was when they had to reveal Grizzlor ahead of his "planned" reveal and release due to the Mo-Lar vs Skeletor two-pack. The two-pack was the con-exclusive of 2010 and Grizzlor was released in November of that year.

And in both cases it happened to be Horde members!
    Factions Completed: Heroic Warriors/Evil Warriors/Evil Horde/Snake Men

However, still hoping for more Horde (Horde Mummy, Gore-Tusk, etc.)
    and Snake Men (Lady Slither, Fang-Or, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by MLBfan View Post
    Actually, depending on your cannon, this would be the second time. The first time was when they had to reveal Grizzlor ahead of his "planned" reveal and release due to the Mo-Lar vs Skeletor two-pack. The two-pack was the con-exclusive of 2010 and Grizzlor was released in November of that year.

Good point. I remember that now. Photos leaked before he was even revealed if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by MLBfan View Post

Something kept nagging at me that this wasn't the first time, but I just couldn't recall. Great catch!

Updated with Flying Fists He-Man , Terror Claws Skeletor , Ceratus, Dragstor, Prahvus, Queen Grayskull & Point Dread & Talon Fighter w/ Teela (Filmation) data.

Updated with Laser Power He-Man & Laser Light Skeletor

Updated with He-Ro II
    Last edited by Zargon; December 2, 2015 at 12:22pm.

Updated with Lord Masque.

I find it odd that Bow has been on more cardbacks than She-Ra.

Updated with Anti-Eternia He-Man

Updated with Serpentine King Hssss....

Added Vultak data.

Updated with Powercon exclusives.

... and Darius....
    Last edited by Zargon; June 10, 2016 at 02:03pm.

Updated with Crita & Despara.