Updated June 28, 2018:

From Funko:
"Pop! TV: Masters of the Universe - Stinkor (Scented)
The "Evil Master of Odors," Stinkor joins the 2018 SDCC lineup! The villain from the Masters of the Universe franchise comes with a special surprise, as this Pop! is scented. Watch out or this Pop! might make you immobile!

Pop! Television: Masters of the Universe - Ram Man
**Toy Tokyo SDCC exclusive
Member of the Heroic Warriors Ram Man makes his Pop! debut at SDCC 2018! Known for his bulky, spring-legged appearance Ram Man is a must-have for any Masters of the Universe collector!

Check back soon for more SDCC reveals!"

------------------
Updated June 24, 2018:

Dan's back with a new review! This time he takes a look at a selection of new Masters of the Universe Pop Vinyl figures from Funko. Check it out!

------------------
I caught this on the Funko forum, thought I would share here.

Fukno who does the Pop vinyl figures (among other lines) posted this on their facebook:

Today, I just feel like, "I have the POWER"!!!

http://www.facebook.com/originalfunk...74370855965437

Could be just a random posting, but because of Toy Fair...maybe it's tease to He-man and She-ra Pop figures.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, as the Pop line has Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Disney, Rankin/Bass and many other properties. Might this happen? Would you add these to your collection?

(if you are unfamiliar with Pop figures I did a video review on some on YouTube)